• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Status
Not open for further replies.
faust

faust

lost among the stars
Jan 26, 2020
While I am still around, I would like to thank you for making this place kind and compassionate.
I have seen many things there: some were really sad, some were enjoyable and funny. Some died peacefully, some recovered.

This is the day I have been waiting for so long. It is kinda strange to immerse into the internet first and then the things suddenly get real.
Well, CTB for me is one of the issues which I now consider real despite the brain fog.
No matter how I feel about it, how I see it, it is real.

Less than 2 hours left till SN fills my stomach, however I have a very controversial feeling.
I am not scared of it, but my body is. That's like my body and consciousness are living their own lives.
At this point I am not too overwhelmed with fear of failure, I somehow do not bother where the bus will take me.

Measured my heartbeat 10 minutes ago and it was 97 bpm, well, not too much for such an event, however, I can feel this surge of instinctive energy which batters me right now.
After this almost immediately took 80 mg propranolol, will see how it goes.

I wish everything is fine with all and each of you no matter what will be your final decision!

FriendofDeath

FriendofDeath

Elementalist
May 22, 2020
Ah, dear Faust, I always love seeing your avatar pop up and reading your responses. You seem so real, kind and compassionate. Had you planned for this specific day? No need to push through, if you don't feel like it. Know that I support whatever decision you make. I am sending you light and love for protection on whatever journey you choose.

faust

faust

lost among the stars
Jan 26, 2020
Ah, dear Faust, I always love seeing your avatar pop up and reading your responses. You seem so real, kind and compassionate. Had you planned for this specific day? No need to push through, if you don't feel like it. Know that I support whatever decision you make. I am sending you light and love for protection on whatever journey you choose.
Thank you for your kind words! Yes, I planned this day after some weeks of uncertainty. Initially was planning to use SN+CO, however, unpredictable is the weather, trying to burn charcoal when it is raining is not a good idea.
My heart rate is 80 bpm now, do not feel the tension anymore!

Last edited:
rhiino

rhiino

Arcanist
May 13, 2020
Oh dear. Through your avatar you always kind of stand out and I remember your posts as kind and compassionate. I always wanted to read what you have to say when I saw that cuddly dolphin pop up on my screen.

It is sad that you might soon be gone, but at the same time I hope you get what you crave and are at peace with your decision.

xLosthopex

xLosthopex

Tell my dogs I love them
May 29, 2020
While I am still around, I would like to thank you for making this place kind and compassionate.
I have seen many things there: some were really sad, some were enjoyable and funny. Some died peacefully, some recovered.

This is the day I have been waiting for so long. It is kinda strange to immerse into the internet first and then the things suddenly get real.
Well, CTB for me is one of the issues which I now consider real despite the brain fog.
No matter how I feel about it, how I see it, it is real.

Less than 2 hours left till SN fills my stomach, however I have a very controversial feeling.
I am not scared of it, but my body is. That's like my body and consciousness are living their own lives.
At this point I am not too overwhelmed with fear of failure, I somehow do not bother where the bus will take me.

Measured my heartbeat 10 minutes ago and it was 97 bpm, well, not too much for such an event, however, I can feel this surge of instinctive energy which batters me right now.
After this almost immediately took 80 mg propranolol, will see how it goes.

I wish everything is fine with all and each of you no matter what will be your final decision!
Sorry to see you go @faust, we didn't talk much but I've seen you around here a good bit, especially stood out to me as a fellow Irish resident <3
I'm sorry life has brought you to this point

Status
Not open for further replies.