• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sensei

Sensei

剣道家
Nov 4, 2019
I guess it's too late for you to read this, but I still want to write a few lines. It feels totally surreal that you're leaving us and I really don't know what to say. You've been one of the pillars of this community and I've enjoyed your virtual company. You seem to be such a kind person, so I'm sad that your pain has become unbearable. If you change your mind, I hope you'll come back here and say hi. If not, I hope you'll sleep well.

Help_Me

Help_Me

Gene pool mistake
Oct 21, 2018
I just.. can't believe it's happening. My strongest wish for Faust is : I want him to feel no pain at all. And hope he will find peace. Every time somebody starts a goodbye topic here, I feel sorry to hear pain was literally unbearable for someone..

Vault of Memories

Vault of Memories

A temporary being in a temporary world
Mar 24, 2020
I'm so sorry it's come to this. We didn't really interact much, but you seemed like one of the friendliest people. Last week I did plan on doing it today, but that all changed. If I'm fortunate I'll be on the other side with you in two weeks. Again, I'm so sorry that you've been put through so much pain that it had to come to this. May you Rest In Peace.

Edit: Just the little gif as your avatar always brought a little joy to my miserable life. Dolphins were always my favorite animal.

Last edited:
H

HadEnough1974

I try to be funny...
Jan 14, 2020
@faust may you finally find the peace you've been seeking. I'm sorry I never got to know you. I saw your avatar often. People here loved you, you made a difference before leaving.

For all those who knew @faust better than I did, time for a group hug.

Status
Not open for further replies.