• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Greenberg

Greenberg

nitrogenexit.blogspot.com
Jun 28, 2020
Many forum members have sought clarifications on the Exit Bag method over the past week.

To aid their research, I have illustrated my personal setup via a diagram. My choice of components was based on weeks of research and confirmations from medical personnel from 2 local hospitals. I am confident that the setup illustrated will work as intended and ensure a peaceful and painless exit.

The setup schematic is available now on Blogspot. My handle is "nitrogenexit". I chose to use blogspot because I am not permitted to post website links, or sources of ANY kind. I realize I am being cryptic here; but if you do have difficulty in finding it, please feel free to PM me.

I hope I can be of service. Cheers!

profoundexperience

profoundexperience

You can feel the punishment but you cant commit ts
Jun 29, 2020
Found your write-up. Sounds good & well thought-out.

I estimate you will have ~37 minutes at 15 LPM... is that what you calculated? That should be perfect.

I ended-up getting a much larger N2 cylinder (125 ft^3) because that's what I could most easily source, but I was able to do with a much cheaper flow-meter, "Argon CO2 Flowmeter and Regulator MIG TIG 0-60CFH CGA580 Inlet" on A. So our overall costs are similar. Yours is simpler as I had to do some calculations to convert for different gas densities & CFH (units on my meter) to LPM.

An air-tight bag with a drawstring is required to create an enclosed atmosphere.
I will be using a bag as I have already made 3. Strictly speaking they aren't absolutely "air-tight" (if it were the bag would blow-up and burst).

I'd consider a non-rebreather (NRB) mask... if I weren't already set-up.

Have you tested it? What is the maximum flow-rate a NRB is designed to accommodate (just curious)? As you ~do have an "air-tight" seal, 15 LPM may not be strictly required with your setup: "In a healthy, young human adult, tidal volume is approximately 500 mL per inspiration or 7 mL/kg of body mass." & "The average human respiratory rate 12-20 breaths per minute in adults." So, that'd be 6-to-10 LPM that'd be needed. Not that it really matters, I just enjoy considering the details...

One question: It is possible/likely to experience some minor convulsions after losing consciousness... much like demonstrated in this video:
Have you given any thought to countermeasures for that?

Last edited:
Greenberg

Greenberg

Jun 28, 2020

I estimate you will have ~37 minutes at 15 LPM... is that what you calculated? That should be perfect.

I ended-up getting a much larger N2 cylinder (125 ft^3) because that's what I could most easily source, but I was able to do with a much cheaper flow-meter, "Argon CO2 Flowmeter and Regulator MIG TIG 0-60CFH CGA580 Inlet" on A. So our overall costs are similar. Yours is simpler as I had to do some calculations to convert for different gas densities & CFH (units on my meter) to LPM.

I will be using a bag as I have already made 3. Strictly speaking they aren't absolutely "air-tight" (as if it were the bag would blow-up and burst).

Have you tested it? What is the maximum flow-rate a NRB is designed to accommodate (just curious)? As you ~do have an "air-tight" seal, 15 LPM may not be strictly required with your setup: "In a healthy, young human adult, tidal volume is approximately 500 mL per inspiration or 7 mL/kg of body mass." & "The average human respiratory rate 12-20 breaths per minute in adults." So, that'd be 6-to-10 LPM that'd be needed. Not that it really matters, I just enjoy considering the details...

One question: It is possible/likely to experience some minor convulsions after losing consciousness... much like demonstrated in this video:

Thank you for your comments. You are very generous!

You certainly have a whopping volume of nitrogen! You can probably fill all 4 tires of your car and still have enough to exit. :happy:

I have tested the connections and they are all well-fitting and snug. With respect to the flow rate, I have not really bothered because the escmode regulator has a wide range, from 0 to 25LPM, I am confident that I would be able to find the ideal flow.

In respect to potential convulsions, hypoxia is unlike asphyxia. Unconsciousness suddenly prevails without any undue effects. It would be analogous to passing out and losing all muscle tension.

Last edited:
profoundexperience

profoundexperience

Jun 29, 2020
Hi @Greenberg! Yes, I sure have loads of gas!!

As I was unfamiliar with non-rebreather (NRB) masks, I did a bit more research: Wikipedia says the following:
Ideally, a non-rebreather mask would not permit air from the surrounding environment to be inhaled. However, due to safety concerns regarding anti-suffocation protection in the event of a source gas failure (i.e. the oxygen cylinder being drained completely), one of the two one-way valves is normally removed, allowing inhalation of outside air to a significant degree. However, as almost all non-rebreathing masks are disposable, and manufactured in one adult size, most (from decades of clinical observation) do not provide a good seal with an individual patient's face, thus permitting the inflow of large amounts of ambient air (air follows the path of least resistance), and diluting the oxygen provided. Hence, very few patients receive anything close to 100% oxygen. Very high flows (> = 30 LPM) from the oxygen flowmeter are required to partially overcome room air dilution.
Sounds more complicated than I had initially understood. Have you accounted for those concerns and why do you see a bag as inferior to the NRB... other than difficulty in constructing the bag?

Sorry, I'm not trying to be troublesome... just trying to understand. In the end, of course, you are the authority on your own ctb.
With respect to the flow rate, I have not really bothered because the escmode regulator has a wide range, from 0 to 25LPM
If those things from Wikipedia are correct, I want to rescind what I said about flow-rate (I'd keep it high).
In respect to potential convulsions, hypoxia is unlike asphyxia. Unconsciousness suddenly prevails without any undue effects. It would be analogous to passing out and losing all muscle tension.
There's a discrepancy then. I need to review the instructions I'm using (from the "Five Last Acts" book) as convulsions were definitely mentioned as a possibility (although you're quite right in that the mechanism used to simulate them in the video is very different).

I have a strap that'll be across my chest & I'm going to slip my arms down under... just in case (hopefully it may also help with semi-conscious SI).

BUT I may be mistaken... so I'll look into it.

Last edited:
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
Gas suppliers want to know, according to their websites, what kind of business it is so they can set up for example your restaurant or doctor's office with a regular supply of nitrogen. I wonder how I can get them simply to fill up a small canister? Someone can PM me if you want to tell me.

Last edited:
Reactions: Greenberg
Greenberg

Greenberg

Jun 28, 2020
Gas suppliers want to know, according to their websites, what kind of business it is so they can set up for example your restaurant or doctor's office with a regular supply of nitrogen. I wonder how I can get them simply to fill up a small canister? Someone can PM me if you want to tell me.

The video of the pig I saw that was gassed with nitrogen in a glass pen convulsed for just a split second and was gone. He was unconscious I think when he did it. It was super fast.
Simply say that you are home brewing beer. As such, the nitrogen must be food-grade purity.

In respect to the convulsing pig, I believe it is an autonomic reaction due to residual oxygen in the nitrogen. For pure nitrogen environments, the individual would simply collapse. Without oxygen, all life processes stop.

Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Jun 22, 2020
Simply say that you are home brewing beer. As such, the nitrogen must be food-grade purity.

In respect to the convulsing pig, I believe it is an autonomic reaction due to residual oxygen in the nitrogen. For pure nitrogen environments, the individual would simply collapse. Without oxygen, all life processes stop.
Are you concerned about the possibility of taking off the mask as you lose consciousness? Such as SI kicking in? Or dislodging it as you convulse?

This does seem to be a fast and pain free method. I was thinking of carbon monoxide but the nitrogen setup seems a lot faster and less prone to me sabotaging it due to it being slow or not reliable.

Last edited:
Greenberg

Greenberg

Jun 28, 2020
Hi @Greenberg! Yes, I sure have loads of gas!!

As I was unfamiliar with non-rebreather (NRB) masks, I did a bit more research: Wikipedia says the following:

Sounds more complicated than I had initially understood. Have you accounted for those concerns and why do you see a bag as inferior to the NRB... other than difficulty in constructing the bag?

There are a total of 3 one-way valves: 2 on each side and 1 at the inhalation port. For the 2 side valves, the valves left must be left at the one-way state. I personally consider the NRB far superior to the bag as it is designed to maximize gas saturation and delivery.

Sorry, I'm not trying to be troublesome... just trying to understand. In the end, of course, you are the authority on your own ctb.

If those things from Wikipedia are correct, I want to rescind what I said about flow-rate (I'd keep it high).

That is the key reason I chose escmode regulator over MDB because of the greater LPM range (25LPM max) in case I need it.

There's a discrepancy then. I need to review the instructions I'm using (from the "Five Last Acts" book) as convulsions were definitely mentioned as a possibility (although you're quite right in that the mechanism used to simulate them in the video is very different).

Within a pure nitrogen environment, we simply drop dead...kaput! Even with a superior mask, there may be some residual oxygen left to permit some convulsions.

I have a strap that'll be across my chest & I'm going to slip my arms down under... just in case (hopefully it may also help with semi-conscious SI).

BUT I may be mistaken... so I'll look into it.
Are you concerned about the possibility of taking off the mask as you lose consciousness? Such as SI kicking in? Or dislodging it as you convulse?

This does seem to be a fast and pain free method. I was thinking of carbon monoxide but the nitrogen setup seems a lot faster and less prone to me sabotaging it due to it being slow or not reliable.
These masks are designed for medical applications. In fact, there is a higher probability of unintentionally knotting the tubing and dying from suffocation than displacing the mask. Believe it or not, people have suffocated and perished from NRBs. Oddly, we want it that way!!:tongue:

Last edited:
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Jun 22, 2020
I am confident that the setup illustrated will work as intended
Your diagram is great.

1.What is the bag for that hangs from the bottom of the mask?
2. Where does your exhaled carbon dioxide go?
3. Other regulators I've seen in pictures have a guage on them or sometimes two guages. Isn't a guage needed for this to see the pressure or something like that?
4. Is the barb outlet what the tubing from the mask connects to?
5. What does 15 LPN mean?
6. What is a remainer guage?
7. It looks like the regulator simply screws into the canister?

Sorry for all the questions, this is all new to me. I really want to do this.

Last edited:
Greenberg

Greenberg

Jun 28, 2020
1. The bottom bag is the inhalation bag where the nitrogen would reside. Nitrogen gas would exit the inhalation bag when you breathe in. When it is exhausted, it is refilled by the regulator. Hence, there is always more than 1 full breath of nitrogen each time you breathe.
2. The exhaled CO2 leaves via the 2 one-way valves on each side. When you breathe out it opens; however, when you breathe in it closes. It is actually quite ingenious!
3. This is a medical regulator. The second gauge is incorporated as a click-style knob which you set in advance. (Goto the escmode website, they have detailed photos of the click-style mechanism.) This means that there is no need to fiddle around with the regulator to achieve your optimal 15LPM flow rate.

Cheers!
5. 15LPM means 15 litres per minute
6. Remainder gauge lets you know how much compressed gas is left.
7. Yes, the regulator have specialized a connection that screws into the valve of the cylinder. Note that the connection varies with region.

Last edited:
Greenberg

Greenberg

Jun 28, 2020
Yes, but you pay for the simplicity. Mind you, it increase reliability many folds.
Your diagram is great.

1.What is the bag for that hangs from the bottom of the mask?
2. Where does your exhaled carbon dioxide go?
3. Other regulators I've seen in pictures have a guage on them or sometimes two guages. Isn't a guage needed for this to see the pressure or something like that?
4. Is the barb outlet what the tubing from the mask connects to?
5. What does 15 LPN mean?
6. What is a remainer guage?
7. It looks like the regulator simply screws into the canister?

Sorry for all the questions, this is all new to me. I really want to do this.
Too bad, I cannot post the diagram here.:mmm:

Last edited:
Reactions: Endex
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Jun 22, 2020
I did a bit more research: Wikipedia says the following:

"do not provide a good seal with an individual patient's face, thus permitting the inflow of large amounts of ambient air "

This is a concern. That mask is not airtight. I was under the impression a mask would need to be airtight.

Last edited:
profoundexperience

profoundexperience

Jun 29, 2020
Table from the Five Last Acts book... It does refer to possible, usually minor, short-lived convulsions. The author, Docker, even says there's anecdotal evidence that they may be slightly more pronounced with Nitrogen than Helium. https://sanctioned-suicide.net/attachments/1593467131143-jpeg.38313/

pthnrdnojvsc

pthnrdnojvsc

Extreme Pain is much worse than people know
Aug 12, 2019

I will be using a bag as I have already made 3. Strictly speaking they aren't absolutely "air-tight" (if it were the bag would blow-up and burst).

Hi, could i PM you about where you sourced your N2 full cylinder? was it online? I did see one like that online (125 ft ^ 3)but was wondering if that was legitamite? ::
I ended-up getting a much larger N2 cylinder (125 ft^3)

Greenberg

Greenberg

Jun 28, 2020
The lower the percentage of oxygen and residual CO2 the less chance of convulsion onset. It is crucial that the highest grade nitrogen (food grade) be secured and that the face mask be tight fitting. As long as hypoxia is sudden, unconsciousness would be near-instantaneous. Thnk of sudden decompression within the airplane cabin; passengers are instantly knock-out.
"do not provide a good seal with an individual patient's face, thus permitting the inflow of large amounts of ambient air "

This is a concern. That mask is not airtight. I was under the impression a mask would need to be airtight.
Yes, tight form-fitting face maks are crucial.

Reactions: GasMonkey and Endex
Deleted-User-0

Deleted-User-0

Experienced
Jan 30, 2020
I certainly don't recommend masks. I spent a lot of time researching and testing this method with multiple masks.
Very tricky to have a proper sealing around the face with any type of mask even with high quality diving masks without the water pressure.
In my previous tests using masks air was leaking in and I was hardly getting light headed however using the bag within 25 seconds I was on the verge of unconsciousness.
I always say use the KISS principle (Keep it Simple, Stupid). Exit bag has been tested for decades why a fancy method.

Last edited:
Greenberg

Greenberg

Jun 28, 2020
I certainly don't recommend masks. I spent a lot of time researching and testing this method with multiple masks.
Very tricky to have a proper sealing around the face with any type of mask even with high quality diving masks without the water pressure.
In my previous tests using masks air was leaking in and I was hardly getting light headed however using the bag within 25 seconds I was on the verge of unconsciousness.
Did you look into the Non-rebreather mask...

Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Jun 22, 2020
The mask in your diagram is not air tight. Also why does that company that you showed you got it from, boundtree.com, require a medical license to buy it? How did you manage to get one from them?

And it's odd the company that sells that particular $300 regulator only sells that one item? Their website looks slightly amateur. I'm not sure I could trust them from the looks of that site. They even mention people using their regulators for suicide for some reason.

Last edited:
Greenberg

Greenberg

Jun 28, 2020
It is not supposed to. NRBs are designed with one-way flow valves to concentrate the incoming gas.

Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc
Deleted-User-0

Deleted-User-0

Experienced
Jan 30, 2020

I'm a professional diver if my masks couldn't provide proper sealing around the face (obviously they would under water pressure) a non-rebreather mask wouldn't be able to for sure.
This ,in my opinion, is highly risky method. You get air leaking in the result is brain damage and possibly a more horrible experience than before.
I don't understand if one is so serious not using a fully reliable and tested method such a exit bag? Because it doesn't look comfortable on your face for 20 seconds? I like to hear your reasons

Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Jun 22, 2020
It is not supposed to. NRBs are designed with one-way flow valves to concentrate the incoming gas.
So we will be breathing room air at the same time as the nitrogen?
I don't understand if one is so serious not using a fully reliable and tested method such a exit bag? Because it doesn't look comfortable on your face for 20 seconds?
I tried a plastic bag over my head and couldn't stand it. It was the carbon dioxide that immediately was in the bag the first time I exhaled and I had to get the bag off my head. Try it yourself. I don't know how people have done it.
It is possible/likely to experience some minor convulsions after losing consciousness.
If you experience convulsions you are going to be unconscious and then die.

Last edited:
Deleted-User-0

Deleted-User-0

Experienced
Jan 30, 2020
So we will be breathing room air at the same time as the nitrogen?

I tried a plastic bag over my head and couldn't stand it. It was the carbon dioxide that immediately was in the bag the first time I exhaled and I had to get the bag off my head. Try it yourself. I don't know how people have done it.

If you experience convulsions you are going to be unconscious and then die.

Please read @fightingsioux's response in an old thread of mine. He was a welding engineer and I learnt a great deal from him.
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/argon-bathtub-mask.31222/

I don't want to sound harsh but from your reply I gather that you don't to understating the basics of this method obviously you have Corbin monoxide build up in the bag if the inert gas pressure doesn't push it out from the gaps around the neck that's why 15-20LPM gas is advised to begin with.
Please be careful whatever you do.

Greenberg

Greenberg

Jun 28, 2020
I'm a professional diver if my masks couldn't provide proper sealing around the face (obviously they would under water pressure) a non-rebreather mask wouldn't be able to for sure.
This ,in my opinion, is highly risky method. You get air leaking in the result is brain damage and possibly a more horrible experience than before.
I don't understand if one is so serious not using a fully reliable and tested method such a exit bag? Because it doesn't look comfortable on your face for 20 seconds? I like to hear your reasons
no offense, please do you research on the nrb...I would suggest that you purchase one and decide for yourself. Cheers.
Please read @fightingsioux's response in an old thread of mine. He was a welding engineer and I learnt a great deal from him.
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/argon-bathtub-mask.31222/

I don't want to sound harsh but from your reply I gather that you don't to understating the basics of this method obviously you have Corbin monoxide build up in the bag if the inert gas pressure doesn't push it out from the gaps around the neck that's why 15-20LPM gas is advised to begin with.
Please be careful whatever you do.
No offense. There is no carbon monoxide mentioned anywhere. What are you referring to....please research the NRG mask and understand its operation. Cheers.
The idea is not about comfort. The nbr was designed to optimize gas saturation. It is proven in the medical field. i do respect your difference in opinion. Cheers.

Last edited:
Reactions: shattered dreams
Deleted-User-0

Deleted-User-0

Experienced
Jan 30, 2020
no offense, please do you research on the nrb...I would suggest that you purchase one and decide for yourself. Cheers.

No offense. There is no carbon monoxide mentioned anywhere. What are you referring to....please research the NRG mask and understand its operation. Cheers.

I'm actually very familiar with closed circuit masks. I used CCR (Closed circuit rebreather ) masks many times in my deep dives.

They have the same mechanism as NRB to maximise the air consumption.
Enough said I couldn't walk away without highlighting the possible risk.
All the best to you whatever you decide to do.

Reactions: WearyOfStruggling
Greenberg

Greenberg

Jun 28, 2020
I'm actually very familiar with closed circuit masks. I used CCR (Closed circuit rebreather ) masks many times in my deep dives.

They have the same mechanism as NRB to maximise the air consumption.
Enough said I couldn't walk away without highlighting the possible risk.
All the best to you whatever you decide to do.
The NRB is an open circuit mask w/one-way valves. May I suggest that you confirm with a medical professional the merits of the NBR. Cheers.

Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc
LADY007

LADY007

Specialist
Feb 25, 2020
I purchased 40 cu. ft. cylinder of nitrogen by showing the welding supply clerk an actual youtube video of a man who was storing food in a 5 gal. cannister by replacing the oxygen with nitrogen to make it stay fresh longer. No problem.

Greenberg

Greenberg

Jun 28, 2020
Hi, could i PM you about where you sourced your N2 full cylinder? was it online? I did see one like that online (125 ft ^ 3)but was wondering if that was legitamite? ::
Please feel free to pm me. Regards.

Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Jun 22, 2020
With a bag over the head it seems much more likely you will be inhaling pure nitrogen than with a mask on the face allowing in room air. I'm just afraid of ripping the bag off my head when I breath in my own carbon dioxide. I could even do that while semi conscious.

I am waiting to hear from anyone who has tried a plastic bag over the head without any gas in it, just room air. I want to know if I'm the only one who can't stand it after two exhalations into the bag.
I purchased 40 cu. ft. cylinder of nitrogen by showing the welding supply clerk an actual youtube video of a man who was storing food in a 5 gal. cannister by replacing the oxygen with nitrogen to make it stay fresh longer. No problem.
Very smart. Have you worked out how to create the bag and regulator and tubing? You sound like you have it all ready and I'm struggling to figure out the entire setup. You can PM me if you want, it might help me out a lot.

Last edited:
profoundexperience

profoundexperience

Jun 29, 2020
I always say use the KISS principle (Keep it Simple, Stupid). Exit bag has been tested for decades why a fancy method.
@Diver_K_A... Thank you. I appreciate your data from having tested it out both ways.

I'm curious what you would say... No matter what the method, bag or mask (I'm using a bag)... How long after one initiates the process is too long? Say 60 or 90 seconds...? If one isn't unconscious WITHIN WHAT TIME-FRAME, would you say that... something's wrong... one needs to stop, shut it down, pull-off the mask/bag, and re-evaluate?
I am waiting to hear from anyone who has tried a plastic bag over the head without any gas in it, just room air. I want to know if I'm the only one who can't stand it after two exhalations into the bag.
@Meditation guide, When using a bag only (without inert gas purging) you're talking about an entirely different method. The inert gas method with a bag BOTH prevents oxygen from getting in AND removes (purges out of the bag) any carbon dioxide one exhales.

Our bodies can't so much detect the absence of oxygen -- as the buildup of carbon dioxide (that's what triggers the unpleasant feelings you felt... too much carbon dioxide).
The NRB is an open circuit mask w/one-way valves. May I suggest that you confirm with a medical professional the merits of the NBR. Cheers.
@Greenberg, you seem sure. And, as I said, you are the authority on your own ctb. Might I suggest you at least consider putting a bag over your mask setup? Combining your mask with a bag should be possible. This way you can still use your mask, but have "insurance" if, for example, your body shifts and the mask starts leaking after you lose consciousness. Just a suggestion....

Deleted-User-0

Deleted-User-0

Experienced
Jan 30, 2020
@Diver_K_A... Thank you. I appreciate your data from having tested it out both ways.

I'm curious what you would say... No matter what the method, bag or mask (I'm using a bag)... How long after one initiates the process is too long? Say 60 or 90 seconds...? If one isn't unconscious WITHIN WHAT TIME-FRAME, would you say that... something's wrong... one needs to stop, shut it down, pull-off the mask/bag, and re-evaluate?

@Meditation guide, When using a bag only (without inert gas purging) you're talking about an entirely different method. The inert gas method with a bag BOTH prevents oxygen from getting in AND removes (purges out of the bag) any carbon dioxide one exhales.

Our bodies can't so much detect the absence of oxygen -- as the buildup of carbon dioxide (that's what triggers the unpleasant feelings you felt... too much carbon dioxide).

@Greenberg, you seem sure. And, as I said, you are the authority on your own ctb. Might I suggest you at least consider putting a bag over your mask setup? Combining your mask with a bag should be possible. This way you can still use your mask, but have "insurance" if, for example, your body shifts and the mask starts leaking after you lose consciousness. Just a suggestion....

In my first test the gas flow was at 15lpm and I would say plastic bag was around 1-1.5 finger wide around my neck however after 30 seconds I just got a slightly light headed so I knew immediately air is getting in.
Subsequently, I increased the Argon flow to 20lpm and made the bag slightly tighter and that was it.
After 20-25 seconds I got to the verge of unconsciousness and immediately pulled the bag out. Bear in mind I emptied the air in the bag before I pulled it over my head also emptied the air in my lungs so from the first moment I inhaled only pure Argon.
It is extremely important to make sure air is eliminated otherwise the whole thing could be jeopardised.
My concern around masks is purely based on experiments I did which proved to be impractical (at least in my case).
Also I heavily breathed in as soon as I pulled the bag down to get as much as Argon into my lungs.

Last edited: