• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

P

Podlerman

Nov 13, 2023
I'm a bit retarded, so my comment and question might not be perfect.

I want to do a painless method, Helium was the best choice. I purchased a Helium canister intended for parties, it is advertised as 99% pure (they were proud of this as well) and was not 20/80 (20% O2 + 80% H2). I am encountering difficulties in finding the right connector for my oxygen regulator, used for helium, since every other regulator for helium cost more than a PS5, and they used an extremely different type of connector that I had no clue what to do with and was more for industrial canisters.

The oxygen regulator (CGA540) is connected to CGA540 female to female 1/4 NPT adapter (the brass-looking thing in the image connected to the green-regulator). When I attempted to fit the same 1/4 NPT to the helium canister, it was too large. I purchased some white-tape (used for gas) to close the gaps, but it was still too massive. After some research, I identified potential sizes of either 3/16" or 1/8", but finding a female 1/8 to male 1/4 adapter is difficult, then it also needs to sustain the pressure. I did find many male 1/8 to female 1/4 adapters, but that is the opposite I need. I couldn't find anything.

The included rubber connector from the party helium canister, of course, fits perfectly, no issues. What puzzled me is that the rubber connector from party helium canister is labelled "3/8 threaded" on eBay. There is no text on the rubber connector that I have, it's blank. I had to practically google "oh, I lost my helium rubber connector for parties, buy cheap". Every seller did not specify size, but there was one on eBay - no clue if its accurate - said it is a 3/8" threaded, and it looks exactly like the one I have. Maybe it's thicker, maybe not, I don't know. I'm only going by the title of the listing and the image. The image looks like the one I have, the title was the only one mentioning size.

Now, why is this a big issue, is it not already answered? Well, 3/8" threaded is not one of the theorized 1/8" or 3/16", and the second issue, 3/8" is larger than a 1/4" (1.5x larger). I do not understand this threaded and not-threaded, or NPT and non-NPT. I do not understand why this theoretic 3/8" could fit, but the 1/4" I tried was too big.

I asked ChatGPT, removed some words so the filter doesn't flag it:
Recommendation: Look specifically for a female 1/8 to male 1/4 adapter. If the molded rubber connector provided with the helium canister mentions "3/8 threaded," it could be a specialized design, but without clear information, a 1/8 to 1/4 adapter is a good starting point. If possible, consult the helium canister's manual or contact the manufacturer for precise guidance.

Manual said literally nothing, the manufacturer/seller practically said "we dont know, buy somewhere else, bye".

I have little to no money. I have strong anxiety to even leave my room. I can't just throw everything at dozens of expensive experiments. If all fails, and I run out of money, then I would just use a belt on my doorknob, chugg left-over painkillers and sleeping pills then hope for the best. I am using this painless method, as I don't like pain, and I don't want to wake-up with potential permanent brain-damage on the hospital bed, now with both retardation and even more depressed. Norway is extremely anti-CTB. They will never change like Canada.

I also do not have an exit bag, as I'm too stupid and incompetent to make one. So I was planning to just have a plastic bag, the hose-of-helium in it, then use lots of duct tape on my neck to close it tight-and-shut. I believe it acts the same as an exit bag.

Again, my question is: What do I need? What do I do? If I can't do any of the above, can I just hang myself? Also, if I even had money, I would of just gone to Dignitas already.

edit: I wrote CGA580 by mistake on some photos. It's CGA540.

Attachments

• CGA540-1d4.jpg
    CGA540-1d4.jpg
    489.6 KB · Views: 0
  • CGA580 beside Helium.jpg
    CGA580 beside Helium.jpg
    474.8 KB · Views: 0
  • CGA580 to female shown.jpg
    CGA580 to female shown.jpg
    391.7 KB · Views: 0
  • Enire helium.jpg
    Enire helium.jpg