• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

CatLover2000

CatLover2000

Cool beans
Jan 4, 2023
Hi, guys. It's Maddy. So, I was wondering if using SN + alcohol + pills + an exit bag effective for suicide?

Unfortunately, due to a prior hospitalization of me being 51/50'd when I was 16, and also suffering from BPD, I am ineligible to purchase a firearm.

I have read online of others surviving SN with organ damage, as well as pills, and an exit bag. I actually have a suicide attempt from 2019 where I drank myself into an acute alcohol poisoning, had stomach pumped and everything, and was told by the ER doctor I could have died.

I've also been prescribed 6 different meds since having gotten out of an abusive relationship and saving them this entire time in the hopes I can take them all.

I was sexually assaulted several weeks ago and honestly, am at my wits end with being here. Any advice is welcome. 😊 Thanks!