• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Bulldogbitch

Bulldogbitch

Lifes a bitch, so am I
Feb 12, 2020
I have an issue with pain, prescribed zomorph, a slow releasing morphine, lasts 12 hours.
I think this would be an ideal way to end my life.
There's the debate should i crush the capsules, so they get in quickly. Take the slow release or mixture of both.

I'm looking for information, obviously I'm aware of how it works. How an OD works. I don't know if I'd suffer or not. Just want to at least feel peaceful even if I don't look it.

I stopped taking it 2 weeks ago so I've got plenty to take when the time comes. I'm unsure what amount I'd need. Want to make sure it works.

I'm normal weight, average height.

Has anyone had experiences either with using this or known someone?

Thanks guys

S

SNOB

Apr 7, 2020
I've emptied the capsules crushed up all the little balls filtered with cold water and injected before, when I was out of heroin. I'm not addicted anymore but it worked at the time.

lethal dose of oral morphine is 5 grams I think I read online

Bulldogbitch

Bulldogbitch

Lifes a bitch, so am I
Feb 12, 2020
I've emptied the capsules crushed up all the little balls filtered with cold water and injected before, when I was out of heroin. I'm not addicted anymore but it worked at the time.

lethal dose of oral morphine is 5 grams I think I read online

Thank you for your reply. I wouldn't inject though but it was different substances for you in your addiction.

Being on 10mg twice daily to 30mg twice daily zomorph, I struggle to find the comparison to standard release morphine.

deleted

deleted

Wizard
Jul 31, 2020
tI am also thinking about using morphine in my final moments to not feel pain, which method will you use?

SuicidalSymphonies

SuicidalSymphonies

I think I'll take a dirt nap.
Oct 13, 2019
Morphine is amazing if I'm going to be honest. Probably the only drug I crave here and there. The rest you get, the euphoria, the loosening of your muscles, all while sometimes still being conscious. Everything is pretty funny on morphine. You'll giggle at stuff a lot if you're anything like me. But I'll tell you, if I could get myself some liquid morphine, that's how I'd go out, one hundred percent! I'm a normal weight for an adult female, but I'm fairly short at 5'1".

Even after all I've said, it could have a different effect on you, but those are my experiences.

Peace be with you. :heart:

got2beFionaC

got2beFionaC

i am nobody. who are you? are you nobody, too?
Jul 1, 2020
if the morphine has a hard coating on the outside you're gonna want to take that off of the pill so all that's left is the white hardened powder

A

Aap

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020
I can guarantee you would have noticed had it not been given every 6 hours...
The coating has nothing to do with the time release mechanism. The fact it comes off very easily with water is an indication.

got2beFionaC

got2beFionaC

Jul 1, 2020
The coating has nothing to do with the time release mechanism. The fact it comes off very easily with water is an indication.

mentioning the coating has more to do with method of use.

Bulldogbitch

Bulldogbitch

Lifes a bitch, so am I
Feb 12, 2020
What do you define as "plenty."

Currently i have 330mg of 10mg and I'd say at least 4-5 weeks of the 30mg and I'm still collecting

What do you mean 6 hours?
It's a 12 hour slow release.
You can take it apart and swallow that balls inside whole with yogurt etc and it doesn't affect the slow release.
It clearly states DO NOT CRUSH. This is what stops it being slow release
mentioning the coating has more to do with method of use.

The coatings neither here nor there. Swallowing the balls while without coating doesn't change the was the slow release works, it's recommended to take apart if the person has problems swallowing pills.

So yeah the coating isn't important, it's the crushing of the balls that stop it being released slowly over the 12 hours
if the morphine has a hard coating on the outside you're gonna want to take that off of the pill so all that's left is the white hardened powder

Need to crush the white balls inside the coating to change how slow the morphine released

Last edited:
Reactions: got2beFionaC
got2beFionaC

got2beFionaC

Jul 1, 2020
Currently i have 330mg of 10mg and I'd say at least 4-5 weeks of the 30mg and I'm still collecting

What do you mean 6 hours?
It's a 12 hour slow release.
You can take it apart and swallow that balls inside whole with yogurt etc and it doesn't affect the slow release.
It clearly states DO NOT CRUSH. This is what stops it being slow release

The coatings neither here nor there. Swallowing the balls while without coating doesn't change the was the slow release works, it's recommended to take apart if the person has problems swallowing pills.

So yeah the coating isn't important, it's the crushing of the balls that stop it being released slowly over the 12 hours

Need to crush the white balls inside the coating to change how slow the morphine released

must be manufactured differently where you're at. here morphine doesn't have balls in it, it's a solid pill with a hard coating.

Cherrypea

Cherrypea

I remember when all this will be again
May 3, 2020
I'd research rectal administration of your morphine, it tends to have a higher absorption rate and less chance of throwing it back up.