• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

K

kingsclear

Oct 4, 2020
I have collected 220 mg of Morphine Sulfate IR and probably 10 to 15 mg of clonazapam. I'm intending on using it to CTB. I also have a few Tridural (Tramadol XR) which I can crush but they are from 2012. I also have a supply of Lorazapam to add if necessary. Plan is to crush the pills and mix with a very sweet drink after about 12 oz of rum is in me. Dignitas uses chocolate to cover the taste. What combo out of this should I use to guarantee success. I have terminal prostate cancer, bipolar disorder, and chronic depression. Otherwise I have to wait almost to the end to qualify for DWD.

• Aww..
Reactions: Ἡγησίας
Hofmann43

Hofmann43

Oct 3, 2020
Another option is filling some empty capsules with the powder and then swallowing the caps

I tried to overdose on caffeine once (as powder) and I couldn't bring it down because the taste was so awful

Also you might consider taking an antiemetic before to avoid vomiting.

Last edited:
K

kingsclear

Oct 4, 2020
Another option is filling some empty capsules with the powder and then swallowing the caps

I tried to overdose on caffeine once (as powder) and I couldn't bring it down because the taste was so awful

Also you might consider taking an antiemetic before to avoid vomiting.
Which antiemetic do you recommend? And which drugs do I need to use from the list?

Hofmann43

Hofmann43

Oct 3, 2020
I am also pretty new but as far as I can tell Metoclopramide is considered as the best antiemetic for that purpose, it is also easy to get if you say that you often have nausea. The antacid is only needed for the SN-method so you need no more additional drugs.

Also it is advised to fast for a few hours before and to avoid alcohol as it increases the chance of vomiting.

Last edited: