• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

M

Mloureiro

Student
Oct 7, 2019
I never trust timings, everyone's metabolism is different. But I do trust that if left alone and allowed to do its job, SN will kill you. Not being found or interrupted should be a key part of any ctb method

Hi Stan, how much time would you guess it would take to die after taking it? I have researched but most of the information contradicts itself. Thanks

Stan

Stan

Factoid Hunter
Aug 29, 2019
Hi Stan, how much time would you guess it would take to die after taking it? I have researched but most of the information contradicts itself. Thanks
You are right about that. PPH says a typical time for unconsciousness is 12 minutes and experiences that I see from some users look closer to 20 minutes. PPH says death comes at 40 minutes then I suggest that the time of death needs to be increased accordingly. The main problem with SN is that each of us have different metabolism and tolerances and that has a direct impact on those times. So some people may pass at around 40 mins, some might take an hour or two. Highlights that you really need to make sure you don't get interrupted.

Reactions: Mloureiro and Itsalmosttime
Roger

Roger

I Liked Ike
May 11, 2019
I know in the handful of times that I have been very nervous or anxious I have felt nausea for sure. Different folk react in different ways. Some people have the urge to use the bathroom a lot.

The urge to urinate and defecate when in a situation of exceptional stress is the result of the lower brain preparing the body for flight or fight. Offloading excess weight. So I'm informed.

I haven't ever felt nausea in stressful times, but I do sense a strange feeling in my chest as fear sets in and my heart rate rockets. This isn't prolonged, it's a brief response to near-panic.
My usual resting heart rate is not too bad at all, below 60, and my BP is also low. Given that SN lowers BP and raises heart rate, I am curious as to if and how these two symptoms will manifest themselves when I ingest SN.

Reactions: heylightiforgot
M

Mloureiro

Student
Oct 7, 2019
You are right about that. PPH says a typical time for unconsciousness is 12 minutes and experiences that I see from some users look closer to 20 minutes. PPH says death comes at 40 minutes then I suggest that the time of death needs to be increased accordingly. The main problem with SN is that each of us have different metabolism and tolerances and that has a direct impact on those times. So some people may pass at around 40 mins, some might take an hour or two. Highlights that you really need to make sure you don't get interrupted.

Thanks Stan, so 3 hours wpuld suffice, you think?

Stan

Stan

Factoid Hunter
Aug 29, 2019
Thanks Stan, so 3 hours wpuld suffice, you think?
You are welcome. I think that all of us who take SN would want to be gone well under 3 hours but as a safety margin I would say thats a good time window to make sure you are not interrupted.

M

Mloureiro

Student
Oct 7, 2019
You are welcome. I think that all of us who take SN would want to be gone well under 3 hours but as a safety margin I would say thats a good time window to make sure you are not interrupted.

Well, have to find a way of figuring that one out

Night Sky

Night Sky

Aug 8, 2019
Depends on how you fill the time. Could be listening to music, watch a movie or TV show. I don't to just lie there and stare at the ceiling. Being too drowsy brings a small risk that you fall asleep before drinking it. The SN will make you drowsy quick enough

Yeah. I plan on snuggling up with an old cozy blanket I have, a comfy pillow, put in my favorite headphones, and play a playlist of my favorite songs from my favorite band. Hopefully it helps things.

Reactions: trynacbt and Stan
H

heylightiforgot

Experienced
Apr 30, 2019
Yeah. I plan on snuggling up with an old cozy blanket I have, a comfy pillow, put in my favorite headphones, and play a playlist of my favorite songs from my favorite band. Hopefully it helps things.

Are you using benzos?

Lilaea

Lilaea

Sep 3, 2019
I am on my second "second" day of the 48 hr reg. I have fibromyalgia and feeling a lot of tingling but not something I'm so concerned about it comes and goes. I have two more dose left. I wonder should I skip the last
Dose and just do the stat it around 10:40 in the morning

• Hugs
Reactions: TimeToBiteTheDust, Foster13 and Ἡγησίας
ChristopherWalken

ChristopherWalken

Aug 15, 2019
Same here, in the us and ordered loudwolf from amazon. I was surprised by how quickly it came. I ordered it last saturday evening and it was here tuesday morning. It was in a padded envelope. It's sold as a preservative for food. There are however 2 comments about someone they know dying from suicide so i'm sure it will eventually be removed in the US. Our government loves to ban things all the time
Just ordered some and I saw this review. Noticed 3 people found it 'helpful'. I feel like the best thing we can do is post positive reviews on the site. Perhaps as one last thing to do before ctb?

Reactions: MeltingHeart
MeltingHeart

MeltingHeart

Visionary
Sep 9, 2019
Is there any truth to this?

If you get really drunk do you vomit because of anxiety or because you have poisoned yourself?

Why don't methods like hanging or inert gas have a concern of vomiting? Surely they feel anxiety too.
I
Have nearly been sick with anxiety attempting hng or just collapse on the floor aftr trying consumed with the dread & darkness. Cos the whole 'setting up '/ getting caught factor is so panic inducing - I think I'd feel atleast a little anxious just drinking something

Reactions: Itsalmosttime
GreyMonkey

GreyMonkey

Heartbroken
Aug 20, 2019
@Neville1

How did you compile this list? Many members did not post a goodbye threat or give specific indication they were going.

I have been going through all of it and I'm curious how you managed to do this?

H

Heart of Ice

Chillin'
Sep 26, 2019
PPH is written for old people. An old and sick person probably could pass out in 12 minutes.

N

Neville1

Student
Aug 26, 2019
@GreyMonkey Other members reported the deaths of those not giving testimonies. There's no method to finding them, just much searching. I didn't feel that a member not posting a goodbye thread should be omitted.
You can PM me if you have concerns.

Reactions: Saed and GreyMonkey
Science Is Scary

Science Is Scary

Evidence is the path to the truth. Maybe.
Oct 17, 2019
trynacbt: https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/catching-that-bus-sn-tonight.25956/

• Aww..
Reactions: Neville1 and EndItQuickly
Lotus1818

Lotus1818

-
Nov 4, 2019
How do we even prove that it worked both @daikon and @trynacbt posted their journeys and it seemed like it worked

Reactions: Foster13
Wreck-it-Riley

Wreck-it-Riley

My demon will see me undone
Oct 20, 2019
How do we even prove that it worked both @daikon and @trynacbt posted their journeys and it seemed like it worked
There really is no way to tell. But i spoke with @trynacbt and by their posts they seem to have genuinely done it. Bout as close as we can come without doxxing them and exposing their families.

Reactions: Lotus1818
T

toomuchgrief

a grieving mother
Sep 15, 2019
Alopecia. Attempted in February, hair started coming out within that same week and continued until June. It's slowly growing back now, thank god.

I'm female and of child-bearing age. My cycles stopped completely so I believe it can mess up hormones/endocrine - not sure about long term fertility or male fertility etc.

Immediately after taking it and the whole two weeks after, my kidneys and bowels just werent functioning - I also couldn't feel hunger. I ate an apple and two bites of a hospital sandwich for a whole week or so (drank as normal) but I was so not hungry.

There you have it, those are my long term symptoms from s n failure. Not so severe but still a pain.

whao! Thank you for sharing. I never consider SN as my method. Anyways, it sound scary.

With any method, it the fail that is what scary. Beside psych ward, it the physical consequences of your health that you have to live with.

Reactions: lifeisbutadream
W

Wiltshire

Nov 14, 2019
I'm still not clear on the fasting bit.....can someone actually say where this information is? And I do have some 5mg diazepam and also some oramorph. I'd be frightened to take the oramorph in case it reacted. Perhaps 10mg diazepam would settle nerves.

Hank

Hank

Nov 29, 2018

There is no proof. And unless you know someone really well, preferably irl, or if it was in the news, you should not consider any goodbye thread with SN as a proof that that person succeeded.

It can be someone who starts such a thread for the attention. Or it can be a serious attempt. And then, anything can happen at the last moments. Survival instinct can set in, and the person calls the ambulance. Or it can fail for other reasons, or it succeeded. You just won't know, and it is no proof if you don't hear from the person again.

I was rather emotionally touched by the @daikon post, with his SN attempt. But I have a decent clue that he failed for some reason, and that he is still alive. I pretty much have the proof for that, or my findings are a super coincidence, which I doubt.

All I am saying is that that post looked like a successful attempt, and it most likely wasn't. It either was a joke, which I don't think, or it was a serious attempt that failed. And I hope he does well.

All I am saying is that the only way to have proper scientific proof of a certain method, is to do it the scientific way.

Reactions: Ἡγησίας and Throwawaysoul
Stan

Stan

Factoid Hunter
Aug 29, 2019
To be honest everyone, you just need to search google for news reports for people passing via SN. The fact that it is still being questioned puzzles me.

• Hugs
Reactions: 1000winds, SoupSnakes and Throwawaysoul
Throwawaysoul

Throwawaysoul

Mage
May 14, 2018
There is no proof. And unless you know someone really well, preferably irl, or if it was in the news, you should not consider any goodbye thread with SN as a proof that that person succeeded.

It can be someone who starts such a thread for the attention. Or it can be a serious attempt. And then, anything can happen at the last moments. Survival instinct can set in, and the person calls the ambulance. Or it can fail for other reasons, or it succeeded. You just won't know, and it is no proof if you don't hear from the person again.

I was rather emotionally touched by the @daikon post, with his SN attempt. But I have a decent clue that he failed for some reason, and that he is still alive. I pretty much have the proof for that, or my findings are a super coincidence, which I doubt.

All I am saying is that that post looked like a successful attempt, and it most likely wasn't. It either was a joke, which I don't think, or it was a serious attempt that failed. And I hope he does well.

All I am saying is that the only way to have proper scientific proof of a certain method, is to do it the scientific way.

Not trying to sound sick, butt there's videos of people taking N, I wish there was at least one with SN.

Reactions: Partial-Elf
Hank

Hank

Nov 29, 2018
To be honest everyone, you just need to search google for news reports for people passing via SN. The fact that it is still being questioned puzzles me.

I don't question that it can be deadly. As a matter of fact, it's the method that I am currently considering, and I thank you for your work on your post on SN.

All I am saying is that a goodbye thread, no more posting from the threadstarter, and a scratched name, does not means that that person succeeded. And should not be used as a statistic. There are many variables.

Reactions: heylightiforgot, Ἡγησίας and Throwawaysoul
MeltingHeart

MeltingHeart

Visionary
Sep 9, 2019
There's more than 1 case in public media and confirmed among members of lethal self ingestion of SN.

In January PPHb, 4 cases were reported.

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/good-news-for-sn-method.17608/

Members have reported that an April EI videos says it's now 6.

In the media are Ximena Knol, Vittore Pecchini,and a Brazilian lady.

The obits of @Eden2k and @Wantingpeace as well as news reports of @Geesuicide and @Crest33 are easily found searching this site. The deaths are easily collaborated with other information about them, their plans and postings. The obit of @Minudah expired at her synagogue.

Except for @Kakabushi none posted live and only @Geesuicide posted goodby. @Crest33 went to woods and @Eden2k, @Wantingpeace, and @Geesuicide chatted. They weren't seeking the attention of the forum just shared their plans and experience.

Geez, does anyone doubt its lethality?
what do i search to find the obits and news reports of those members? cant find them - thanks

Reactions: BleedingHeart
M

Mrnobody2019

Oct 24, 2019

Can I ask why/what makes you think this

Reactions: MeltingHeart
SinisterKid

SinisterKid

Visionary
Jun 1, 2019
This is why we have a user megathread to ask about specific members, not threads like this.

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/user-discussion-megathread.5384/

If you wish to discuss/ ask about anyone, that is the place to do it, the rules are very specific on that. Sorry @Hank, I can only see references to someone not being successful and we cannot know either way, so speculation is rather futile is it not?

Last edited:
V

V0latile

And God decreed, “Coronavirus spread forth!”
Sep 24, 2019
Jumping from a high bridge seems more reliable.