• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Dubs

Dubs

I exist without my consent.
Aug 16, 2018
All failures were due to vomiting, being found or calling emergencies. Alone time can be planned and it's your choice to call for help. However, you might not know that you're prone to vomiting for whom no oral method is recommended.

For the people who vomited, do you know if they used antiemetics and fasted for 8 hours?

Reactions: Baskol1
M

MAIO

Elementalist
Apr 8, 2018
with my rudimentary research from a non-clinician, this is how I see it. SN produces methemoglobin which removes the oxygen from the bloodstream. The liver and other biological process try and remove this and replace it with hemoglobin that does carry oxygen. I believe the dose of 15 - 20gm is there to overload the system so the hemoglobin can't be restored quick enough regardless of your metabolism. If done that way, one of the early symptoms should be drowsiness and then unconsciousness due to the brain being deprived of oxygen. There is a symptom that people breath a lot quicker but there is no discomfort as say with CO2 poisoning as the lungs accept that you are taking in air. Being not found and not having intervention is also key. Even though I am looking at autopsy and clinical notes, they only talk about the medical stuff rather than saying how they were found, did they call assistance or were found by someone. Everyone has different tolerances and I guess different times to unconsciousness and death is to be expected. But there are a few reports from members who have passed that either mentions nausea, a manageable headache or blurred vision before they logged off. I have seen that people have taken sedatives to help them get to sleep a bit quicker.

But without having a full scientific investigation into why those who failed did so I cannot speculate. But I do know that I nearly bought the wrong purity SN so its worth double checking.

People have died from 1g of SN. The reason why people get so sick is probably due to their massive overdose of taking 20gs. It taste like salt and I don't think my body would exactly be thrilled about taking 20gs of salt.

B

Bruceleelives1969

Jun 19, 2019
What does this mean? "I've found only 2 failures with stat dose and none with 48 hour."

Reactions: Baskol1
M

MAIO

Elementalist
Apr 8, 2018
For the people who vomited, do you know if they used antiemetics and fasted for 8 hours?

If we are going to be technical, SN was not even initially recommended to be taken with an antiemetic. However, that was a recommendation for old people who are near death. I think if you took a reasonable overdose, you wouldn't need an anti-nausea but it's better to be safe than sorry. If you are going to take a massive overdose you need to take an anti-nausea, as more pain and higher rate of failure is to be expected. However, I don't understand why you wouldn't just use a different method at that point. For instance, there are methods that are painless and or quick and or always lethal.

W

whereisfreedom

Student
Feb 3, 2019
@Neville1 You forgot @Karangel25 https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/taking-sn-soon.18699/
I have read that she ate after her morning metoclopramide dose. I thought this is a no-go and to fast till the end is necessary?

TowerUpright

TowerUpright

Disillusioned
May 26, 2019
I've started my 48hrs... not sure I'll follow through with it but I'll keep you guys updated if I do. I'm also considering trying an SN enema - if I do that I will probably create a thread for live (albeit disgusting) updates
I thought that an enema might help omit the nausea. Thanks for keeping us posted

Pony

Pony

Sad transgirl
Sep 2, 2019
I personally get too over excited about this method because I have literally spent days researching it both inside this forum and using outside resources. I will be cataloguing everything that i will be doing, including the syringe process and how I made the solution as it does not need to be as strong as the solution taken orally and posting it here. I will try as much as I can to post the effects shortly after the oral/injection application to help understand how I am feeling. But they maybe hopefully a short time as if my guess is correct, the injections will work way quicker so I am hoping to hit the 3 minute mark to drowsiness and quick unconsciousness which is basically what N would do anyway
What are the details of the solution that you plan to use? How much do you plan on injecting and how much SN do you expect it to contain?

Dubs

Dubs

I exist without my consent.
Aug 16, 2018
If we are going to be technical, SN was not even initially recommended to be taken with an antiemetic. However, that was a recommendation for old people who are near death. I think if you took a reasonable overdose, you wouldn't need an anti-nausea but it's better to be safe than sorry. If you are going to take a massive overdose you need to take an anti-nausea, as more pain and higher rate of failure is to be expected. However, I don't understand why you wouldn't just use a different method at that point. For instance, there are methods that are painless and or quick and or always lethal.
What dose are you taking?

Stan

Stan

Factoid Hunter
Aug 29, 2019
What are the details of the solution that you plan to use? How much do you plan on injecting and how much SN do you expect it to contain?
I plan to take 15gm of SN in as little water as possible. I will be adding water to it till it is all soluble to try and keep the density of the SN up. For the injection, and I am no way recommending this at all as there are no facts or medical backup, i am thinking 5gm in 100ml of water and fill the syringes from there. I only aim to have one attempt and this so I am going belt and braces. I will also be getting a sports water bottle and making another dose of the 15gm but perhaps to the 250ml water solution beside me to keep myself topped up incase there is any nausea

J

Jen0804

Gone
Feb 24, 2019
I'm listing member handles of those who attempted with SN to help others in deciding on its reliability by reading their postings. All of them were hurting and I wish no disrespect. They shared their stories for the benefit of other members.

Being successful requires some hours of privacy and 4 elements: fasting 8 hours, appropriate antiemetic, acid reducer and sufficient dosage and purity of SN. Details are found in the wiki and megathread. I've found only 2 failures with stat dose and none with 48 hour.

All failures were due to vomiting, being found or calling emergencies. Alone time can be planned and it's your choice to call for help. However, you might not know that you're prone to vomiting for whom no oral method is recommended.

@Eden2k and @Funkygibbon both failed initially, learned from the attempt and were subsequently successful.

Please add to the thread missing member names or story links.

Successful:
@Geesuicide
@Minudah
@Eden2k
@Crest33
@Wantingpeace
@Kakabushi
@Tristesse
@Funkygibbon
@Whatshername
@Northerngirl1965
@Edrudd
@zadig777
@Purple777
@Jackblade
@Kemis
@zajebistakaczka
@Spartacus00
@Kukubananas

Unsuccessful:
@drakewantstogo
@axorz
@Suicidal4Ever
@21Neberg
@Jen0804
@Querry1
Feel free to add me to the failures list

Failed Feb 2019

Reason: mixing with orange juice (vitamin c cancels SN)

Still became very ill. Still have minor health problems but I am alive

A

AsexualBarbieBoy

Jun 7, 2019

Failed Feb 2019

Are the health problems related to the Sn? If so, what are they?

Soul

Soul

gate gate paragate parasamgate bodhi svaha
Apr 12, 2019
@Neville1, you can add @melanar to the "apparently successful" list.
@zajebistakaczka returned to have herself unbanned so she would be a definite no.

J

Jen0804

Gone
Feb 24, 2019
Are the health problems related to the Sn? If so, what are they?

Alopecia. Attempted in February, hair started coming out within that same week and continued until June. It's slowly growing back now, thank god.

I'm female and of child-bearing age. My cycles stopped completely so I believe it can mess up hormones/endocrine - not sure about long term fertility or male fertility etc.

Immediately after taking it and the whole two weeks after, my kidneys and bowels just werent functioning - I also couldn't feel hunger. I ate an apple and two bites of a hospital sandwich for a whole week or so (drank as normal) but I was so not hungry.

There you have it, those are my long term symptoms from s n failure. Not so severe but still a pain.

W

whereisfreedom

Student
Feb 3, 2019

Failed Feb 2019

Would like to hear more details.
How much of SN?
How much water?
48 fasting perioid?
How much of MCP and Ranitidine?

Raggas

Raggas

Suicide is self expression
Dec 31, 2018
@peaceminusbts is most likely passed away from SN.

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/sn-live-update-48h-regime-journey.22194

Reactions: Roxie100
hahabye

hahabye

always say never
Sep 14, 2019
With all the discussion about SN and vomiting, I am wondering, why are so few people using gelatin capsules? That would make the SN intake tasteless. Or is vomiting as likely nevertheless?

Reactions: Dawn0071111
N

Neville1

Student
Aug 26, 2019
Thank you to @ScorpiusDragon for preserving and recording the final responses of @LuxelDrief after ingesting SN.

• Love
Reactions: ScorpiusDragon
Roger

Roger

I Liked Ike
May 11, 2019
With all the discussion about SN and vomiting, I am wondering, why are so few people using gelatin capsules? That would make the SN intake tasteless. Or is vomiting as likely nevertheless?

It sounds attractive, and may work.

However - there's always a bloody "however" isn't there ? - I have a worry that the capsules may not dissolve in a consistent manner, and thus be delivered into the body gradually rather than in a single overwhelming assault, possibly allowing the natural methaemoglobin reductase enzyme to do its job and stop the SN dose from overwhelming the body's natural defences.

Somewhere in the various literature on the subject is a recommendation to open up any capsules of the supplementary drugs (anti emetics/antacids etc) and just take the powder contents. Presumably that is to aid rapid absorption, so a similar logic may apply to the SN dose. The advice may be in the Suicide Wiki pages (there is just so much comment on this subject, it's hard to find what you want sometimes.)

However - haha - the vomiting response is not just a response to a bad taste, is it ? The body tries to eject what it recognises as a poison or pathogen from the stomach regardless of how bad or good it tastes. We enjoy booze, but vomit when we down too much of it.

I have considered cooling down the SN solution as a way of masking taste. The freezing point of the solution will be well under 0 Centigrade, so a domestic freezer will do the trick.

Another way of administering SN and avoiding vomiting might be by suppository (rectal administration) but there is no way I'm going to ram fifty gel capsule up my arse.

Last edited:
Stan

Stan

Factoid Hunter
Aug 29, 2019
I am still planning on injecting it on top of the drinking it. Will hit the bloodstream quicker and work faster hopefully if my Dr Frankenstein brain is correct

Roger

Roger

I Liked Ike
May 11, 2019
I am still planning on injecting it on top of the drinking it. Will hit the bloodstream quicker and work faster hopefully if my Dr Frankenstein brain is correct

Go for the Hat Trick and shove it up your arse as well (in the nicest possible way). Whatever result you get, you'll get A* for effort.

Reactions: Stan
P

Phoenix1990

Jul 26, 2019
I knew Eden2k personally. Not through this site but in the real world. We met through work. She was honestly the most caring, funny, loyal and beautiful human beings I have ever met. She helped me through so much in my life, while silently battling with her own demons.
I attended her funeral. I wish she could have seen how loved and well-thought of she actually was. Her death has affected so many people.
She had told me about this site when she joined because she knew I wouldn't judge her. I didn't know about her plans to take her own life. If I'm honest, I think if I did I would have tried to stop her. I know that sounds selfish given the fact that I'm now a member of this site. She was due to start her PhD this September. Her passing tipped me over the edge.

hahabye

hahabye

always say never
Sep 14, 2019
It sounds attractive, and may work.

However - there's always a bloody "however" isn't there ? - I have a worry that the capsules may not dissolve in a consistent manner, and thus be delivered into the body gradually rather than in a single overwhelming assault, possibly allowing the natural methaemoglobin reductase enzyme to do its job and stop the SN dose from overwhelming the body's natural defences.

Somewhere in the various literature on the subject is a recommendation to open up any capsules of the supplementary drugs (anti emetics/antacids etc) and just take the powder contents. Presumably that is to aid rapid absorption, so a similar logic may apply to the SN dose. The advice may be in the Suicide Wiki pages (there is just so much comment on this subject, it's hard to find what you want sometimes.)

However - haha - the vomiting response is not just a response to a bad taste, is it ? The body tries to eject what it recognises as a poison or pathogen from the stomach regardless of how bad or good it tastes. We enjoy booze, but vomit when we down too much of it.

I have considered cooling down the SN solution as a way of masking taste. The freezing point of the solution will be well under 0 Centigrade, so a domestic freezer will do the trick.

Another way of administering SN and avoiding vomiting might be by suppository (rectal administration) but there is no way I'm going to ram fifty gel capsule up my arse.
Thank you so much for a very informative and detailed response, really helps a lot! Haha fifty capsule gels up ones arse does sound worse than chugging down less than a full glass of salty solution.

Reactions: frees
sleepy dog

sleepy dog

Wizard
Sep 13, 2019

According to research that seems to be done by professionals, there is no method that is always lethal, none at all. Not guns, jumping from a bridge, jumping from a building, poison, no method. The closest is Nembutal, but even some at Dignitas in Switzerland needed an additional injection because many hours had passed and they were not yet dead. If they had no injection they might have survived.

Last edited:
Stan

Stan

Factoid Hunter
Aug 29, 2019
The closest is Numbutal, but even some at Dignitas in Switzerland needed an additional injection because many hours had passed and they were not yet dead. If they had no injection they might have survived.
I would genuinely be surprised by that as then its not an assisted euthanasia

Reactions: Dubs
W

whereisfreedom

Student
Feb 3, 2019
Could be only possible because of high tolerance to GABA-stuff and ruined NMDA receptors (benzodiazepines & alcohol).

Would like to hear more details.
How much of SN?
How much water?
48 fasting perioid?
How much of MCP and Ranitidine?
Please answer. I saw that you posted your failure in some threads but without details of your consume.