• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

MeltingHeart

MeltingHeart

Visionary
Sep 9, 2019
@Neville1 That's an effort that is greatly appreciated. There are many people who ask this question. I feel this is one article that should be pinned
what does 'stat' in stat dose mean?
@Neville1 That's an effort that is greatly appreciated. There are many people who ask this question. I feel this is one article that should be pinned
what does he mean about 48 hrs? also I read the info in PPh but couldnt find any infor regarding fasting, ive just seen people mention it on here, but dunno where/ havent see where that original advice came from?
There are news items and obits to support the deaths of the first six. I won't provide the links but they can be found searching this site.

Because of the anonymity of the forum, neither successes nor failures can be otherwise verified. Possibly @zajebistakaczka staged her live post. She's still on social media.
do you know how to search/ locate the news items?

Last edited:
Dubs

Dubs

I exist without my consent.
Aug 16, 2018
If you want to update the list, @Neville1.

Successfull:
@Rocksandsand
@Godofdeathftw
@bubbletea
@JustOverIt
@Lunaemoth

Failed:
@L0ne1ygh0st
@Ifisieyoung
@Mich517
Do you happen to have info or links for the failures? It would be valuable to figure out the conditions associated with the failed attempts.
Do you happen to have info or links for the failures? It would be valuable to figure out the conditions associated with the failed attempts.
Also I'm not 100% confident bubbletea succeeded.

Edit: I meant Groovy123, not bubbletea.

Last edited:
Reactions: calavera and AsexualBarbieBoy
CyanideSoup

CyanideSoup

Memento mori
Oct 1, 2019

Hi, I'm one of the ones who failed sadly. But honestly I believe it was more my own error than an SN problem. I am on antipsychotic medication so couldn't take the anti emetics. I did end up vomiting but not all of it. I was also found before passing but I was already blue so I believe if I hadn't been found it would have been successful despite vomiting. I took 15g diluted in 100ml of water. Will be attempting with SN again in a few weeks. If you have any questions feel free to ask.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: metalchic_74, falconeyes, woxihuanni and 6 others
ihatepain

ihatepain

I never wanted to be born.
Mar 24, 2019
Do you actually intend to organize this, or is it just a musing?
Just a musing.
You should contact the Exit Group. They have a special app to live feed to them and share the information which then can be distributed to everyone else via their publications.
Would they mind that I am a young person?
Hi, I'm one of the ones who failed sadly. But honestly I believe it was more my own error than an SN problem. I am on antipsychotic medication so couldn't take the anti emetics. I did end up vomiting but not all of it. I was also found before passing but I was already blue so I believe if I hadn't been found it would have been successful despite vomiting. I took 15g diluted in 100ml of water. Will be attempting with SN again in a few weeks. If you have any questions feel free to ask.
What did you use to measure the SN quantity you were going to consume?

Last edited:
Blackjack

Blackjack

I’ll be watching...
Aug 6, 2019

Edit: I meant Groovy123, not bubbletea.
I was in communication with @Groovy123 until 15-20 minutes after she drank 15mg of SN on Monday night. Based on our chats on & off that whole day, I'm reasonably sure that if she didn't succeed and was able to, she would have popped back on PM & let me know. She was in a rural, hick town with limited resources so if she was found, her getting professional help in a timely matter is unlikely. I'm reasonably confident she succeeded w/SN.

Reactions: Neville1
N

Neville1

Student
Aug 26, 2019
I'm reposting the list of those attempting with SN to recognize some missed in the first post and others passing more recently.

I mean no disrespect and I'm not uncaring knowing that each suffered tremendously in arriving to this and that their families and other loved ones have suffered great loss.

Please respect the maturity of forum members by not posting that no satisfactory evidence exists for the deaths. Instead please allow them to make their own assessment of the veracity of the stories. Although most cannot be independently verified, there's evidence for a half dozen and second hand verification for some.

successful:
@Geesuicide
@Minudah
@Eden2k
@Crest33
@Wantingpeace
@Kakabushi
@Tristesse
@Funkygibbon
@Whatshername
@Northerngirl1965
@Edrudd
@zadig777
@Purple777
@Jackblade
@Kemis
@Spartacus00
@Kukubananas
@LuxelDrief
@Lunaemoth
@Lunar
@melanar
@peaceminusbts
@Karangel25
@Davy
@JustOverIt
@Cloudz
@Zal
@Groovy123
@Rocksandsand
@Godofdeathftw
@bubbletea

Unsuccessful:
@drakewantstogo
@axorz
@Suicidal4Ever
@21Neberg
@Jen0804
@Querry1
@L0ne1ygh0st
@Ifisieyoung

I didn't include @Mich517 because his method was SN+DMSO.
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/just-drank-sn-dmso.12547/

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Shakespear's Brother, mrwolf, Dubs and 1 other person
Dubs

Dubs

I exist without my consent.
Aug 16, 2018
This method is ridiculously effective, especially considering the failures didn't follow the ideal protocol. Paramedics/ERs must be getting such a huge spike. I wonder if this technique will even increase the overall suicide rate by giving so many people access to a peaceful and reliable method. I can't think of any other technique coming close to this availability/legality/peacefulness/reliability.

I seriously think there will be an observable "SN" spike in the suicide rate from when this method was discovered and publicized.

Reactions: Ψ YearZero Ψ, Erase.myself, 2Min2Midnight and 2 others
Lethe

Lethe

Fey
Sep 19, 2019
This method is ridiculously effective, especially considering the failures didn't follow the ideal protocol. Paramedics/ERs must be getting such a huge spike. I wonder if this technique will even increase the overall suicide rate by giving so many people access to a peaceful and reliable method. I can't think of any other technique coming close to this availability/legality/peacefulness/reliability.

I seriously think there will be an observable "SN" spike in the suicide rate from when this method was discovered and publicized.

Indeed, that's why I have mine stored away in case of a crackdown on SN.

As far as recording deaths, if I go I intend to PM a member and give them my town, last name, etc. so that they can verify in the obits.

Reactions: MeltingHeart
A

alfie

Experienced
Dec 5, 2018
to survivors of suicide attempts via sodium nitrite, what did it feel like before you lost consciousness? was there any pain and/or discomfort? interested to know because sn is the best method available to me right now. i would much prefer n but it is rather out of reach. thank you very much

Reactions: Dubs
MeltingHeart

MeltingHeart

Visionary
Sep 9, 2019
What does this mean? @Neville1

stat dose and none with 48 hour

K

Kronos

Oct 11, 2019
Did it hurt? What adverse effects did you feel after taking it? How much valium/xanax did you take with the SN?

H

heylightiforgot

Experienced
Apr 30, 2019
How the fuck do I do this 'sober'? :( I have no benzos

Roger

Roger

I Liked Ike
May 11, 2019
It makes you wonder how many thousands die unwillingly of stomach/bowel/colorectal cancer as a consequence of the use of SN in processed foods.

B

Bjsnode28

Student
Apr 19, 2019
It makes you wonder how many thousands die unwillingly of stomach/bowel/colorectal cancer as a consequence of the use of SN in processed foods.
I know! The first review is actually from someone saying that he uses the SN for regenerating Nitric oxide in his body. He says he takes a steak knife tip sized dose daily. Kinda strange

N

Neville1

Student
Aug 26, 2019
In the repost of the members not returning after attempting with SN (successful) or unsuccessful, I missed some.

@Suicidal4Ever
@Vegrau
@Hurry

This past week were 4 more.

@Kvothe_alThor
@Oblivion Lover
@spiderman_32
@shango

As stated before, it's advised for each to make their own assessment of the veracity of the member testimonials.

I wish them peace.

Edited for search.

Reactions: Stan and Ἡγησίας
H

heylightiforgot

Experienced
Apr 30, 2019
I'm curious, does vomiting mean automatic failure? I'm presuming I'd vomit due to my illness and poor gut health. What is likely to happen in that scenario?
I also only plan to take a stat dose of the antiemetic

Stan

Stan

Factoid Hunter
Aug 29, 2019
I'm curious, does vomiting mean automatic failure? I'm presuming I'd vomit due to my illness and poor gut health. What is likely to happen in that scenario?
I also only plan to take a stat dose of the antiemetic
Members have vomited and passed.

B

Bpdboii

Frustrated
Oct 6, 2019
OP has obviously put time and effort into compiling his list.

But what real evidence is there for the cases claimed to be successful ?

There can be no doubt whatsoever about the tragic @Kakabushi (Shawn Shatto) and there may very likely be other cases where verifiable evidence exists.

However, the simple fact of leaving the forum after a declaration that "I'm doing it now/tomorrow" is not satisfactory evidence of success, and I think that those who uncritically choose to believe otherwise are naïve and guilty of wishful thinking.
As a thumb rule, you can consider the list is 90% correct.

Reactions: Neville1
MeltingHeart

MeltingHeart

Visionary
Sep 9, 2019
Quite a lot I would have thought . Pretty grim really when u think about it

Stan

Stan

Factoid Hunter
Aug 29, 2019
Do you trust the PPH that after 40 minutes you're done?
I never trust timings, everyone's metabolism is different. But I do trust that if left alone and allowed to do its job, SN will kill you. Not being found or interrupted should be a key part of any ctb method

Reactions: woxihuanni
Stan

Stan

Factoid Hunter
Aug 29, 2019
So if we vomit just don't panic?
if I am being honest, I think the anxiety most people feel whilst making their choice is a reason for vomiting that rarely gets mentioned. Remember your mind is an incredibly powerful thing and has been proven scientifically to have a real effect on your physiology.

• Love
Reactions: TimeToBiteTheDust, Neville1, MeltingHeart and 1 other person
B

Bpdboii

Frustrated
Oct 6, 2019
@zajebistakaczka was not successful. She is alive and was seen online today.

• Aww..
Reactions: TimeToBiteTheDust
H

Heart of Ice

Chillin'
Sep 26, 2019
if I am being honest, I think the anxiety most people feel whilst making their choice is a reason for vomiting that rarely gets mentioned. Remember your mind is an incredibly powerful thing and has been proven scientifically to have a real effect on your physiology.
I worry about this. SN probably won't be my method, and this is what puts me off on it. That 15-20 minutes of wait after taking SN will probably feel like an eternity. I don't have any meds to combat this. It seems like everyone on here has some sort of sleep medication in their cupboards, but I don't, and they're not OTC.

Reactions: Dishonorable and heylightiforgot
Stan

Stan

Factoid Hunter
Aug 29, 2019
That 15-20 minutes of wait after taking SN will probably feel like an eternity.
Depends on how you fill the time. Could be listening to music, watch a movie or TV show. I don't to just lie there and stare at the ceiling. Being too drowsy brings a small risk that you fall asleep before drinking it. The SN will make you drowsy quick enough

Reactions: ihatepain
I

Itsalmosttime

Student
Oct 2, 2019

Is there any truth to this?

If you get really drunk do you vomit because of anxiety or because you have poisoned yourself?

Why don't methods like hanging or inert gas have a concern of vomiting? Surely they feel anxiety too.

Reactions: JSauter and heylightiforgot
H

Heart of Ice

Chillin'
Sep 26, 2019
Depends on how you fill the time. Could be listening to music, watch a movie or TV show. I don't to just lie there and stare at the ceiling. Being too drowsy brings a small risk that you fall asleep before drinking it. The SN will make you drowsy quick enough
I don't think even Frank Sinatra can make the anxiety go away. When I'm anxious, I mainly shake like a leaf in wind, no stomach problems like some people, so I should be "okay".

If you get really drunk do you vomit because of anxiety or because you have poisoned yourself?

Why don't methods like hanging or inert gas have a concern of vomiting? Surely they feel anxiety too.
Combined effect, I guess? You have taken poison and are possibly very anxious. Anxiety probably won't help you to keep that stuff down.

Hanging and inert gas are very fast methods. I can personally speak for hanging and cutting off blood flow to the brain: dizziness sets in very quicky, there's almost no time for panic.

Reactions: Stan
Stan

Stan

Factoid Hunter
Aug 29, 2019

I know in the handful of times that I have been very nervous or anxious I have felt nausea for sure. Different folk react in different ways. Some people have the urge to use the bathroom a lot.

Drinking is poisoning yourself so that is the body trying to get rid of toxins