• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Bulldogbitch

Bulldogbitch

Lifes a bitch, so am I
Feb 12, 2020
I don't know where my heads at lately. I think 98% of the time I'm feeling like I'd rather be dead than so depressed, lonely and lost in life. The 2% which are days that are more manageable I'm still alone and have suicide on my mind.

I've got my SN here but I've got 2 dogs, a cat and a chameleon and worry no one would find me for days and they'd go without food for at least 4 days if not more. I've considered taking it then ringing 999 just so the animals are not left.

What would you do?

Lupgevif

Lupgevif

Jul 23, 2020
There are services that allow you to schedule an email to be sent sometime in the future. Is there anyone you can ask to take care of them for you? If then, program an email to be sent some hours after you take SN.
Ringing emergency right after taking it may actually botch your attempt, people may reach you too early.

Bulldogbitch

Bulldogbitch

Lifes a bitch, so am I
Feb 12, 2020
Yeah, it definitely is. The dogs are a handful and I'm worried they'd go from home to home as they need someone who's patient
Yeah that's my concern. You never know with emergency services, could arrive in minutes or hours!
The email suggestions a great idea.
I've got no one to take them, I've got family but they'd know something was wrong

Lupgevif

Lupgevif

Jul 23, 2020
You indeed have quite a lot of pets, do you think they'd suffer from being separated from each other?

Bulldogbitch

Bulldogbitch

Lifes a bitch, so am I
Feb 12, 2020
I think my dogs would, my youngest has separation anxiety, she has a rough first 4 months. The breeder should be shot!

B

bornfree

Student
May 10, 2020
automatic pet feeders might help for your cat. not sure about dogs. for dry food they can last quite a while. Wet food ones that have a part that you can freeze then put in the pet feeder can keep wet food chilled for a day or two i think.

Bulldogbitch

Bulldogbitch

Lifes a bitch, so am I
Feb 12, 2020
I know a lot of people feed my cat around my neighbourhood, so he'd be fine. The dogs have a special raw diet, so I'd have to look until that.
I do have the possibility of someone from the mental health team coming round for an appointment. The problem with that is my worker is amazing and I know it would destroy her to find me and that really upsets me, we've worked together many years and she's gone above and beyond what any other person would do in the same job role.

T

Trayus

Oct 3, 2020
Poor animals, to be honest you should give them to a shelter. Or maybe give them to a neighbor and pretend to go on a vacation?

Bulldogbitch

Bulldogbitch

Lifes a bitch, so am I
Feb 12, 2020
I wouldn't just leave them, that's the thing. I love them so much, they are my entire world. Hate the thought of not being around for them and I want to make sure they go to the best place.
The man I bought my eldest from would have them as far as I'm aware and they've been nurtured so they can't be used for breeding. That one reason people get this breed, to make money but not care what happens. My first breeder want like that.

Caspers

Caspers

Lost
Jun 23, 2020
I'd suggest you try to re home them before you CTB. Then you know they'll be in good hands. Often dogs are separated when put in shelters even if asked not to, so it would be best for them if you find a home beforehand. You could say you're moving to the city and the flats don't accept pets. I would 100000% suggest you don't leave them for a friend/family or social services to re home them, they will already have enough things to deal with when you leave, and may not give them a good future

Bulldogbitch

Bulldogbitch

Lifes a bitch, so am I
Feb 12, 2020
I totally agree!
I'll do my very best to ensure they stay together. Hopefully the breeder i know will still have them. He's got lots of the same breed so should have room