• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

superwacki

superwacki

Violent Member
Dec 9, 2023
maybe people around me finally accepted that im just unrecoverable, or maybe they aren't really invested into helping me feel better

this is the first time ive ever told anyone about how i truly feel on the inside, and it wasnt just one person, it was a lot of people in my circle. i've actually had multiple people tell me that i'm screwed. i'm not bullshitting either, im dead serious

granted, im still feeling numb and pretty much finished with everything, yk? so im not hurting from this. but, the fact that people agree that i've lost my own war gives me more leverage to do what i might ultimately do very soon

there was a friend of mines especially who i thought i could relate to the most. he thought we were on equal terms until that day i "broke" and just lost the drive for pretty much anything. after a while of conversing, then & there he realized my issues eclipsed his own. as much as someone tends to tell you that they would like to die every single day and that life is nothing short of wasteful, they turn around and admit that you're in a worse position that they're in and that there is more hope for them then there is for you

i really did fall from grace

The Burning Fool

The Burning Fool

Falling through the abyss of insanity
Sep 12, 2023
So what? Come and tell me every day that life isn't worth living. Come and tell me every minute if you like. That doesn't make you unworthy of love, respect and companionship. On the contrary, I appreciate how truthfully you're opening up about your feelings. You're being your authentic self and some people don't necessarily approve, that's a huge win for you in my book.

• Love
Reactions: superwacki