• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

laydeeink2

laydeeink2

Jul 12, 2023
I've had attempts when I was younger. Life has never been that great, but I honestly think I'm cursed or something. It just keeps happening and happening. I wish I could write a book honestly. I'll just go with the more recent though.

Two years ago about, I moved my ex of 5 years, my two kids, my great Dane, and myself from GA to CO. My aunt whom I haven't spoke with a while but was always a favorite as a child, wanted me to escape my life and move with them. Never had such a great relationship with my real mother. I had a second mom (a friend's mom) who treated me like her own. I lost her in Oct.. a few months later..

I found out I was pregnant, things were a little rocky, but I had my family finally. One morning, my great Dane bloated and I took him to the vet, and they put him down. He was my best friend, I loved that dog. The SAME NIGHT, someone rear ended me with no insurance, totaled my car and I lost the baby. My ex left me a few days later crying on the side of the road and went home to GA. I was lost. I needed my mom and she conned me and played it so nice, just come home, I'll take care of you, the kids, we will work on us, just come home. I came home and she told me don't step foot In her house, left me homeless and took my kids, took me to court and won on the basis I had NO home. I was sleeping in a tent in the woods.

I lost WITHIN A MONTH, my ex of 5 years, my dog, my unborn child, my car (the most expensive I've ever bought myself and my fav) my mom, my two kids, the family I lived with turned their backs on me and my best friend of 10 years whom whom moved up there a couple years before I did for sure (I've went a few times) harassed me for leaving I guess for a whole almost year after I left. I have tried to get back up and lost another baby. So I've given up. My mom still has my kids, I don't have the money to fight against her. I've lost it all.

I did get up out that tent and got a good job and an apartment and history repeated itself and I lost a baby again. . And I couldn't take my mom.back to court even though I had gotten a place. I lost. I'm homeless again. I can't.

You think My kids should be enough to save me, but they love where they are.. I can see it . I was always a good mom, they never went for nothing and they do want to come home but I fear it's too late..

restless.dreams

restless.dreams

Member (she/her)
Feb 7, 2024
I'm so sorry, I can't imagine the pain and heartbreak you have gone through. It sounds truly unbearable. I wish I could give you a hug right now <3

Reactions: seekingrelease22