• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

H

HamesThePenguin

Mar 4, 2024
For me, my daily routine has gone out the window ever since I dropped out of uni. I wake up at normally 2-4 pm each day, eat some fruit, then just browse Reddit / play Sims 3. Then sleep and repeat. The only healthy habit I've managed to keep up with is going to the gym 4x a week. In the short term that makes me not want to CTB but the underlying feeling stays there in the long term.

As a side, I found my old Instagram bio from when I was like 12 which says "future NEET". I'm now almost 20 and it's come true lmao...

hikikomorizombie

hikikomorizombie

Ouch
Jan 15, 2024
as my user name says, i don't leave my house. haven't for 3 months now. i wake up early & scroll through the same apps on my phone repetitively until i can't ignore my hunger/thirst/wtv any longer🧸then i take care of that & go back to scrolling. then i get high & scroll some more till i fall asleep.

i used to reread my fav books, play CoD, & force myself to write some in an attempt to break up the monotony, but that just became part of the monotony too.

H

HamesThePenguin

Mar 4, 2024
as my user name says, i don't leave my house. haven't for 3 months now. i wake up early & scroll through the same apps on my phone repetitively until i can't ignore my hunger/thirst/wtv any longer🧸then i take care of that & go back to scrolling. then i get high & scroll some more till i fall asleep.
damn how do you get food? Also what is wtv sorry

Thanks for sharing

• Hugs
Reactions: Kit1
H

HamesThePenguin

Mar 4, 2024
delivery🧸& wtv=whatever.
Ah i see good to know

also if you dont mind me asking how do you sustain living financially? Because I'm a NEET atm but i live with my parents so i'm just being a leech

Reactions: Kit1
hikikomorizombie

hikikomorizombie

Ouch
Jan 15, 2024
also how do you sustain living financially? Because I'm a NEET but i live with my parents so i'm just being a leech
i'm basically a leech too. i worked smthg out w my roommate where i watch her 3 toddlers whenever she wants to go out in place of rent🧸i live in Vegas so ppl go out basically every night, & babysitters typically charge @ least $100 an hour. the 1 she was paying b4 making this deal w me was $300.

i've also loaned out my car to 1 of my old coworkers, they pay me $100 a week for it.

H

HamesThePenguin

Mar 4, 2024
i'm basically a leech too. i worked smthg out w my roommate where i watch her 3 toddlers whenever she wants to go out in place of rent🧸i live in Vegas so ppl go out basically every night, & babysitters typically charge @ least $100 an hour. the 1 she was paying b4 making this deal w me was $300.

i've also loaned out my car to 1 of my old coworkers, they pay me $100 a week for it.
Wow that is really interesting ... do you like spending time with kids? i cant believe she has THREE toddlers. is the place you live in small? Also loaning our car is smart

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
Just another day closer to death I guess, for me existing is just waiting around to die. I see something so dreadful, futile and cruel as existence as completely undesirable, the more time spent here just means more opportunities to suffer.

ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
My average routine is me waking up early in the morning and subsequently feeling shitty that I woke up and didn't die during my sleep and, yes, I do this everyday. After that, I go to university if it's a weekday, I try not to doze off to sleep during lectures, then I come back home saying to myself that I will study only for me not study and instead spend hours browsing this site because reality is too much for me. Oh yeah I also eat during this too. After hours of browsing this site, I eat food again for night time and then I get back on this site when I was meant to study instead. When it gets late at night, I watch the same youtube videos that I repetitively been watching all of my years just to pass time and then I sleep. Then my routine repeats.

Though, sometimes, on a rare day, I acknowledge just how behind I am in studies and I study a lot to catch up due to forced obligations and all (by a lot, I mean barely anything at all due to how slow my speed is)

FitsTime

FitsTime

Wizard
Feb 22, 2024
The routine of my best years was: - wakeup early(5:30 AM) to run and gym,
- go to work / study ,
- cook(i was learning to cook very well actually)
- play video games or hangout with friends at evening/night.
The routine of these freaking worst days is: - wake up at a random hour,
- do random things all day,
- eat random dishes,
- go to sleep late,
- having no purpose.

But i was not like this in my early days, it was an injury that made me like this in early adolescence and some stupid events of my life.Then all my life proceeded with Ups and Downs and i don't really like it.
In the youth i was stupid, and even if i had a somewhat extroverted character, I was also jealous of my own stuff and did not speak out and refused other people's(even my parents) help and hangout with bad people, or hide behind them.
If you find yourself in this kind of situation, speak out your mind before it is too late, someone may help you, don't be scared to act like a pussy, because if depression arises you'll end up really bad.
As for now i have some spare money, actually a lot(to just survive), but i'm empty, my parents are old and they cannot help me anymore and i cannot make them happy anymore. Only few people really care for me and maybe they can still inject some hope in me, in my 30's.
You are still young, you can change things if you want.

Last edited:
StillBreathing

StillBreathing

Student
Dec 4, 2022
> wake up
> smoke/vape + coffee
> browse the internet - video games - movies - music
> eat something quick and effortless
> realize it's already 3am
> go to sleep
> can't sleep, take sleeping pills
> repeat

Living with no routine makes every day feel pointless and lonely.

Dliena

Dliena

𝚂𝚂 𝙼𝚎𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛 𝙽𝚘. 43,53?
Dec 22, 2023
Mine is very uneventful so I wake up and stare at a screen for 15 hours browse thru that and drink prune juice as my bowels are so easily messed up from my very unorthodox diet had to get a lot of surgery done as a result but then ofc eat something from that same aforementioned diet because I never change then go to sleep rinse repeat take shower blah blah been at it for about say 11 years since I was homeschooled from middle school before that tho I actually kinda had more of a proper life and folks to hang round with but those days are surely long gone now never to return again.

LuvMeMusic

LuvMeMusic

Student
Jan 24, 2024
I don't really have a routine. I wake up in the afternoon or evening, scroll on my phone for a few hours or get on my pc, and then go back to bed. Sometimes I don't even do that and just sleep the entire day until my heart forces me to get up at 4am or so. The only reason I get up at all is because some time ago I bought something in a game and I don't want it to go to waste, as much as I'd like to stay in bed haha

SillyGirl>_<

SillyGirl>_<

dedgrl
Feb 16, 2024
I either isolate all day in my room doing homework or playing games, or I go to college then isolate in my room.

H

HamesThePenguin

Mar 4, 2024
My average routine is me waking up early in the morning and subsequently feeling shitty that I woke up and didn't die during my sleep and, yes, I do this everyday. After that, I go to university if it's a weekday, I try not to doze off to sleep during lectures, then I come back home saying to myself that I will study only for me not study and instead spend hours browsing this site because reality is too much for me. Oh yeah I also eat during this too. After hours of browsing this site, I eat food again for night time and then I get back on this site when I was meant to study instead. When it gets late at night, I watch the same youtube videos that I repetitively been watching all of my years just to pass time and then I sleep. Then my routine repeats.

Though, sometimes, on a rare day, I acknowledge just how behind I am in studies and I study a lot to catch up due to forced obligations and all (by a lot, I mean barely anything at all due to how slow my speed is)
damn man are you managing to keep up with your studies at all?

I hated my degree, i was only there for a term and i didnt do like 5 essays and dropped out :(
The routine of my best years was: - wakeup early(5:30 AM) to run and gym,
- go to work / study ,
- cook(i was learning to cook very well actually)
- play video games or hangout with friends at evening/night.
The routine of these freaking worst days is: - wake up at a random hour,
- do random things all day,
- eat random dishes,
- go to sleep late,
- having no purpose.

But i was not like this in my early days, it was an injury that made me like this in early adolescence and some stupid events of my life.Then all my life proceeded with Ups and Downs and i don't really like it.
In the youth i was stupid, and even if i had a somewhat extroverted character, I was also jealous of my own stuff and did not speak out and refused other people's(even my parents) help and hangout with bad people, or hide behind them.
If you find yourself in this kind of situation, speak out your mind before it is too late, someone may help you, don't be scared to act like a pussy, because if depression arises you'll end up really bad.
As for now i have some spare money, actually a lot(to just survive), but i'm empty, my parents are old and they cannot help me anymore and i cannot make them happy anymore. Only few people really care for me and maybe they can still inject some hope in me, in my 30's.
You are still young, you can change things if you want.
Damn man i am in a similar situation, i was really extroverted and had loads of friends, went to loads of parties. But i did hang out with some bad people. Anyway i made a really bad decision over a year ago and my life , especially social life has gone downhill since then. I don't see any friends anymore either lol

I also thought it would be really cool to learn to cook

Living at home with elderly parents suck as well
I get up, look for work, and do some life planning which for me is planning my exit. Its extreme life and extreme death.
damn man i hope you can find a job
I either isolate all day in my room doing homework or playing games, or I go to college then isolate in my room.
hey man at least homework / college work done, doing better than me tbh

Last edited:
B

btnc12

Mar 9, 2024
I wake up, take my dog out to pee, go back into my apartment (i live alone), crawl back into bed and doom scroll for the next 5 hours, then fall asleep for another 5, wake up, take dog out again, and then maybe eat something or drink alcohol, then go back to sleep. i pretty much just sleep. probably sleep about 12-15 hours a day. that's my life. it's a maddening cycle of doing nothing over and over again. i don't have the energy or mental stamina to do anything else. i work 3-4 days a week (12 hour shifts). i like the days that i'm at work because at least i'm doing something. and then by the time i get home i'm ready to sleep again.

ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

Oct 29, 2023
damn man are you managing to keep up with your studies at all?

I hated my degree, i was only there for a term and i didnt do like 5 essays and dropped out :(
No, I'm not really keeping up at all. I'm not having too much consequences due to me not keeping up at the moment as I'm only in my first year but, soon enough, I most likely will have consequences for not keeping up with my studies. However, in my case, I can't drop out either as I have strict asian parents who won't react positively to me dropping out. In short, the longer I stay alive, the more chances I have of screwing myself over. The earlier I'm dead, the less suffering I have to go through overall

picklealex

picklealex

I hate it all, just let me die
Jun 24, 2023
For me, my daily routine has gone out the window ever since I dropped out of uni. I wake up at normally 2-4 pm each day, eat some fruit, then just browse Reddit / play Sims 3. Then sleep and repeat. The only healthy habit I've managed to keep up with is going to the gym 4x a week. In the short term that makes me not want to CTB but the underlying feeling stays there in the long term.

As a side, I found my old Instagram bio from when I was like 12 which says "future NEET". I'm now almost 20 and it's come true lmao...
waking up and rotting in bed, occasionally trying to do something to be "productive" (which is just drawing or writing)

sserafim

sserafim

消えたい
Sep 13, 2023
No, I'm not really keeping up at all. I'm not having too much consequences due to me not keeping up at the moment as I'm only in my first year but, soon enough, I most likely will have consequences for not keeping up with my studies. However, in my case, I can't drop out either as I have strict asian parents who won't react positively to me dropping out. In short, the longer I stay alive, the more chances I have of screwing myself over. The earlier I'm dead, the less suffering I have to go through overall
I didn't know you were Asian as well. Having Asian parents is its own kind of trauma and struggle. I hate how strict they are

ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

Oct 29, 2023
I didn't know you were Asian as well. Having Asian parents is its own kind of trauma and struggle. I hate how strict they are
I agree. They wanted me to do the stereotypical high paying and high prestige job such as being a doctor or an engineer. I "chose" the latter as my mind was awful at understanding chemistry so I had no chance to be a doctor anyway. Though, if I did have a choice, I would choose to be nothing as I never wanted to work to begin with

sserafim

sserafim

消えたい
Sep 13, 2023
I agree. They wanted me to do the stereotypical high paying and high prestige job such as being a doctor or an engineer. I "chose" the latter as my mind was awful at understanding chemistry so I had no chance to be a doctor anyway. Though, if I did have a choice, I would choose to be nothing as I never wanted to work to begin with
Are they Chinese? Same, mine wanted me to be a doctor. They wanted one child to be a doctor and the other one to be a lawyer. My sister is on the second path right now, she's in college studying philosophy. I already graduated college and I see no point in having to work for a living. I never wanted to be anything anyways

Last edited:
ForgottenAgain

ForgottenAgain

On the rollercoaster of sadness
Oct 17, 2023
I wake up at 7am or 10am, it varies. Then have breakfast and try to do something with my time which has been harder because of psychotic episodes so I usually browse this site or play some game on my phone. Cook lunch for me and my boyfriend. Do something on the PC like painting or watching videos. Write on my diary. Have dinner. At night it's when it's worse and some days I have delusions about the machines in our house wanting to suck my life and harm me and my hamsters. My boyfriend tries to help me but it's hard. Take care of the hamsters or my boyfriend does it if I had an episode. Watch ASMR and sleep.

ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

Oct 29, 2023
Are they Chinese? Same, mine wanted me to be a doctor. They wanted one child to be a doctor and the other to be a lawyer. My sister is on the second path right now…she's in college studying philosophy. I already finished college and I see no point in having to work for a living. I never wanted to be anything anyways
Nope, my parents aren't chinese though I don't think it'd make a difference if they were. Or maybe it would make a difference. A lawyer is an interesting profession for asian parents to want but I guess I can see why. Also, yeah, I don't see any point in working for a living either.

Wait, I remember you saying before that you were a NEET. If so, how has that been in terms of your parent's reaction? I feel like, if I were going to be a NEET, I'd get beat up for it and then I'd have to hear my parents share this information to everybody (as they like to share everything about me to others). Hopefully your parents haven't done anything like that for you

sserafim

sserafim

消えたい
Sep 13, 2023
Nope, my parents aren't chinese though I don't think it'd make a difference if they were. Or maybe it would make a difference. A lawyer is an interesting profession for asian parents to want but I guess I can see why. Also, yeah, I don't see any point in working for a living either.

Wait, I remember you saying before that you were a NEET. If so, how has that been in terms of your parent's reaction? I feel like, if I were going to be a NEET, I'd get beat up for it and then I'd have to hear my parents share this information to everybody (as they like to share everything about me to others). Hopefully your parents haven't done anything like that for you
Oh lol. I thought that you were Chinese as well. Guess I was wrong. Btw what kind of Asian are you? The usual professions that Asian parents want are "doctor, lawyer, engineer". My parents are disappointed in me and view me as a failure. They pester me to "do something" with my life. I guess that they're mad at me for failing to launch. My parents like to share everything about me to others as well, but they don't tell anyone that I'm a NEET out of shame. They want to save face. My mom is getting frustrated with me and is threatening to kick me out if I don't contribute, and this is adding to my suicidal ideation. I plan to ctb soon anyways so I don't really care though

Last edited:
TheSpookyNameGuy

TheSpookyNameGuy

There's nothing here..
Apr 30, 2023
1. Wake up.
2. Go to work.
3. Come home and shower
4. Eat dinner and open wine, everyday
5. Doomscroll or browse wikipedia and youtube.
6. Insomnia has me asleep at 3-4AM.

Pretty much my life as always, utterly shite but a relaxing normal kind, for me anyways.