• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Xaria86

Xaria86

Surviving......just.
Feb 25, 2020
1- Ran away from home after a breakdown with no socks and shoes on, in my pyjamas and jamp into a electricity sub station to electrocute myself.

2- Tied a dog lead around my neck to cut off my circulation on the beach after sitting in the rain and cold for hours.

3- Partial hanging from back of bathroom door with dressing gown cord

inthemoonblue

inthemoonblue

Nov 26, 2020
I ate a bunch of raw bitter almonds lol definitely messed me up a little but the internet is a liar, it apparently takes a lot more than 10 to kill you.

W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
I read about this method in the PPH, what happened?

Well, I fell asleep and was with the bag in my head for some time but my damn subconscious got rid of it!!
I found the bag in the trash can when I woke up (extremely dizzy).

It seems my inner self didn't want to die lol

• Hugs
Reactions: Regen
GenesAndEnvironment

GenesAndEnvironment

Autistic loser
Jan 26, 2021
Well, I fell asleep and was with the bag in my head for some time but my damn subconscious got rid of it!!
I found the bag in the trash can when I woke up (extremely dizzy).

It seems my inner self didn't want to die lol
This was always my concern with sleeping pills + bag. That SI would just rip the bag off whether you're sleeping or not.

• Hugs
Reactions: WornOutLife
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
This was always my concern with sleeping pills + bag. That SI would just rip the bag off whether you're sleeping or not.

Yeah, SI gets rid of it most of the times. Unless you tie it properly and it's really difficult to remove the bag!

Karnage24

Karnage24

Jan 31, 2021
1) Ethanol 96% intravenously.
2) Went to the forest for full hanging. (SI saved me)

G

GoneGirl

Student
Dec 15, 2020
1. Overdose
2. Partial hanging
3. Carbon monoxide

lucacaro

lucacaro

Star
Dec 17, 2020
1. Took a mixture of random pills from our medicine cabinet - I ended up puking/spitting it all up. It wouldn't have worked I was a stupid kid.

2. Was still a stupid kid so I tried again with more pills. Just hurt my stomach and freaked my mom out. Ate a little and slept it off.

3. Cut my arm open deep. Had done this many times before but this time I wanted to die. Didn't work just have a big scar now.

4. I went out to the woods to hang myself - I didn't really know how to though and once my head started hurting I gave up and went home.

5. Tried the hanging thing again a few days later - still did not know how so I went home.

6. Still stupid I tried OD'ing on pills again but this time I had a lot more and of the same kind - could have worked but I panicked and stopped. Ended up hallucinating the whole night.

7. Made SN mixture and almost drank it but I was talked out of it.

Edit to add: My friend talked me out of it but everyone on this site also told me not to. Just figured I'd mention that since people always acting like everyone on this site encourages you.

Last edited:
Reactions: Karnage24
Bedrock48

Bedrock48

Dreadful damage, dreadful destiny
Feb 1, 2021
1. Full hanging
2. Partial hanging
3. Tried to swallow razors (couldn't swallow for some reason so ended up giving up)
I ate a bunch of raw bitter almonds lol definitely messed me up a little but the internet is a liar, it apparently takes a lot more than 10 to kill you.
4. Tried the same thing, I had around 50/100 that I was planning. Lost all body co-ordination for a day but the ambulance driver didn't know what I'd taken was dangerous.
5. Caffeine overdose

Probably also a bunch of half hearted attempts in between, SI is a bitch and my inability to die properly more so.

itsbigbraintime

itsbigbraintime

SN Wizard
Feb 14, 2020
Let's see.

I think my first 'attempt' was back in like fourth grade, when I held a knife to my throat.
Past that, I've tried partial hanging several times, two OD attempts, one serious SN attempt, and if we're counting literally every time a loaded gun has been to my head, that would put me well into the thirties with the number of attempts.

• Hugs
Reactions: NodusTollens
TSCursor

TSCursor

May 18, 2020
-paroxetine
-cutting my arms (it was a lot)
-alcohol
-anorexia and bullimia

ohhgeeitsme

ohhgeeitsme

Wizard
Feb 5, 2020
1. Partial hanging
2. Partial hanging
3. Partial hanging
4. Partial hanging

I'm like, starting to think I'm not good at it.