• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

RainAndSadness

RainAndSadness

Administrator
Jun 12, 2018
Hello everyone.

As some of you know, there are a bunch of people out there on Twitter, campaigning to get this forum shut down - without much success, of course. We're still here and we just recently had our five years anniversary, which is amazing and I'm confident we will stay around for a long time. I'm not concerned about this forum at the moment. The fixers tried to make access to this forum for UK members more difficult with the Online Safety Bill which was supposed to criminalise "legal but harmful" content and they hoped the "Stop Online Suicide Assistance Forum Act" would move forward, neither of that happened. And the people who celebrated the recent passing of the Online Safety Bill as a game changer despite its harmful effect on free speech and internet safety seem to underestimate the role of VPNs in this entire conversation, as there is a documented direct link between censorship and a surge in VPN usage. Their problem is, they have exhausted all options at this point and there aren't any legal angles left to take down this forum. Sure, they can hope for more articles and more Youtube videos about us, which will only make the forum more popular anyway, as I've outlined here. Their strategy so far clearly hasn't worked.

That's why they're resorting to personal harassement now, they know intimidating people who run this forum into submission is the only realistic way to get rid of this forum. And they know they can achieve that for example if they dox me. That was the goal of the NYT coverage back in 2021, in which the founders of this forum were the main subject of the article and intimidation was a huge factor of that hit piece. They had partial success and achieved their goal because the founders stepped down shorty after but the forum is still here because I'm still here. And that's a problem for the people who oppose this forum. So the fixers are trying to repeat that incident from 2021, this time targeting me in hopes I would step down because I'm the one running this community now. There is just one problem. They don't know who I am but for some reason, they think they do. And that's the point of this thread.

Now, what does that mean. Here are some examples. These following attachements are screenshots of Tweets from someone who is very obsessed with my identity, making lowkey threats into my direction. She has been doing that for a long time. Her Twitter account has since been deleted but the threats made in these Tweets still remain relevant to this day and I'll explain why in a bit. She made very clear in these Tweets that she thinks I'm a 50 years old trans-woman from New Mexico whose initials are "TAF", who has children and according to Catherine, is using donations to fund gender-affirming surgeries. Obviously, all these claims are false but let's go through these Tweets one by one.

Here she claims I'm 50 years old and that I live in New Mexico. That's not where I live and I'm not nearly 50 years old. I'm still in my twenties and I never made a big secret out of my age, the people who have known me for a bit longer can confirm these details aren't true.

Here is an example of them mentioning initials of what's supposed to be my name, "TAF". It's not my name nor do these initials resemble my real name.

Here she mentions me again, talking about children I'm supposed to have. There is just one problem. I don't have children and nothing is going to change that. I'm an anti-natalist, not just in theory but also in practice. I would never give up my freedom for offspring and since I'm a a trans woman who can't give birth, children are not an option. It's not that complicated.

And here she threatens to publish my face all over Twitter. Except it's not my face, it's the face of an innocent third party who for some reason got dragged into all of this because the fixers are unable and unwilling to fact-check their own accusations towards me but I'll explain that in a bit.

And in this Tweet Catherine claims donations are used to fund my surgeries.

First of all, no, donations aren't used to fund surgeries and I'm not sure why you believe I had "gender reassignment surgery". I never said I did and I don't see why that's anyone's business. What I can say is that all my trans-related surgeries and procedures so far were covered by insurance, all of them. It's simple, I live in a country where this type of medical procedure is covered by basic health insurance. Crazy, right? Well, that happens when you live in a civilized country. I could of course prove all of that in a court of law, there are health care documents which prove my health insurance paid for every single dollar of these treatments. But that's never going to happen because we'll never see each other in such a scenario, where I would have to defend myself in a court, as this website clearly isn't illegal and I haven't committed any crimes. Again, there wouldn't have been a bill to make this forum illegal if this forum was illegal but I guess logic isn't the fixers' strength either. But the point is, I never had to pay for any surgery out of my own pocket, which means none of the donations were necessary to cover for any of them. The donations, all of them, go straight to the forum - for some reason these people forget that running a forum costs money too and as long as the donations cover the costs of the forum, there is nothing shady about that. You can also fact-check for yourself that the donations we have received so far simply aren't enough to cover very complicated and extensive trans-affirming surgeries, they're tens of thousands of dollars. The people who oppose this forum simply want to make me look like the bad guy, and trying to do that by spreading doubt among community members about the authencity of me as a person. As I said, all conventional options to take down this forum have been exhausted, without much success so everything that might make it more difficult to run this forum is the next step and that includes slander and lies to sabotage this community and in this particular incoming donations. They're the fuel the forum is running on.

Now, let's get to the most important question. Why am I responding to these accusations? Well, first of all it affects an innocent person, a real person - namely the person that is attacked in these screenshots and that's not me. That person exists. Yeah, these threats are meant to go into my direction but they're not actually hurting me, they're hurting an innocent person that has done nothing wrong. I know who they're referring to, by the way. The person they think to be me has been a member of our community for a long time and I'm not going to mention their name to protect their privacy because unlike the fixers, I don't dox people. I respect the privacy fo anyone who wishes to remain anonymous and that's the big difference between me and them. So that's why I had to create this response in consideration of the privacy of the person that's been targeted in these Tweets and that's why I'm not going to dive into any further details about that person. But that person is real and they're victim of this targeted harassment. And I've reached out to the victim of this harassment and I've talked to them about this entire situation and this post has been created with the approval of said person - just to make that clear.

Kelli just recently made the following announcement and I'm worried they'll go after this person again - and this time it will get even worse. So that's why I'm posting this thread now, to signalize that's not me. And if they continue to harass said person, it will be clear that they're doing that despite my best attempts to stop them and despite the very high chance that they're harming someone else, ignoring potential collateral damage. I can also assure that any violations of my right to privacy would be handled very differently, certainly not in a thread like this because there are other means to defend myself. All I can do right now, in this particular case, is speak out and make sure it's understood that this isn't me. And what's what I'm doing with this thread, I'm not going to be silent anymore when these people act like absolute assholes, I made that clear when Tantacrul posted his video, implying I'm the one who is harassing anyone.

And while we're talking about Kelli, this is a good moment to remind everyone that she has doxxed members of our community as well. The more you dig into this anti-choice cult, the more you realize that they're absolutely vicious and they don't care if their actions are the final push that makes someone commit suicide. Again, the targets of their harassment are struggling SaSu members, which they claim are so vulnerable they need to be "protected" from "harmful online content" with the Online Safety Bill. And it doesn't really make sense for people who claim to be pro-life to act like this. Members of our community are already suffering enough and they don't need this bullshit. Leave them alone.
And these are the same few people by the way who also control the narrative through intense interaction with the journalists who write all these anti-SaSu hit pieces, just saying. Maybe that gives you some insight as to why the reputation of our forum is horrible.

Now. Of course I can't prove that I'm not 50 years old and living in New Mexico without actually revealing my own identity but I don't think that's even necessary. None of their claims are substantiated even with a hint of evidence, so I don't think I need to explain myself. The sole purpose of this thread is to stand up for the victim of this abuse, make clear that's not me and also make clear that these people alone bear the consequences of their actions. That's it. The burden of proof lies on these predators to back up their absurd claims that I've been a completely different person all along, it's not my job to debunk any of that. But I made clear now that these people are targeting the wrong person and that's enough in my opinion. The only thing we share is the fact that we're both trans and maybe that's why they think we're the same person. Maybe they think the probability that there are two trans people on SaSu is so small that I have to be that person but here is a reality check - we have a shitload of trans people in this community so that alone isn't really evidence.

And look, technically I couldn't care less if they go after someone else - it adds a layer of protection for me, simply because it means people are looking in the wrong places to uncover my identity, right? Sure but I don't like that they're going after innocent people. That's another difference between the fixers and me. They love to lash out to suicidal people and make them feel more miserable, I don't. And that's the only reason why I'm responding to these accusations, because it's simply absolutely disgusting to harass and intimidate someone who has absolutely nothing to do with the operation of this forum. It's a shame they're dragging a third party into this but their actions have tremendous collateral damage. As I've said above, they doxxed people in the past and they've harassed members of our community to the point of suicide, this isn't the first time they act like predatory assholes. And look, I'm also not going to simply ignore the fact that someone of my communities has been attacked. This is a member of SaSu and a member of the trans community, both are communities I appreciate dearly so I'm definitely going to call out nasty bullshit when I see it.

I'm also responding to this predatory behavior because it affects my reputation too. They're claiming I'm a completely different person when I've never been deceptive about who I am. My story and my background has been consistent throughout the years. From 2018 to 2023 I've never changed my story once because I've been sincere and open about who I am. Everything I said about myself has been the truth, the people in my team know that and people who are my friends do so as well.

So let me address these accusations here for the last time.

No Angela, you obviously don't know who I am. Given what you've tweeted in the last few months, you have no idea - all you did is harm an innocent person. There is a good chance you'll never find out who I am and that's a good thing. As a law-abiding citizen I have a right to privacy, it's that simple. And I have erased any tracks to sensitive information long before I became a member of this forum. So yeah, good luck finding any crumbles that lead to my identity. I wouldn't run this forum and expose myself to potential harm if I had massive online foodprint, don't you think? If there was information out there about my specific location, family members, my full name or when I was born (as you think that's my information), I wouldn't be in this position right now. I mean, that's pretty obvious. And I can also assure you that leaking any confidental information about the person you're targeting in these Tweets isn't going to end the forum's existence. Even if it was my information, it wouldn't, just to make that clear.

I've said it in the past and I'm going to say it again. These people are predators and they are preying on suicidal people under the disguise and with the justification of being 'grieving parents'. That's literally all they do. These screenshots are clear evidence for their disgusting behavior and it gets worse when you look at their long and extensive history of abuse towards members of our forum, the person that's been targeted in these Tweets isn't the only member that's been on the receiving end of their harassmentt, quite a few members could tell stories if they still were alive. But I might pick that up in the future and dedicate an entire thread to all the harassment they've done throughout the years. I have the receipts. I can tell the stories. And I'm done looking the other way. These predators need to get exposed, period.

Oh, and if you think what you've seen in these Tweets was bad, here is a little secret. I have intentionally left out more evidence that proves that they have been stalking the victim in this case and posting pictures of her too but as I said, I'm only posting evidence in this thread that protects the privacy of said person and that's why you only see a selected amount of Tweets, which don't contain identifying information. But it's a lot worse than this, let me tell you that. This entire thread only provides a small insight into the depraved behavior of these predators.

So yeah. I've planned this thread for a while but the due to the high chance they might lash out at an some random trans woman again, I felt the need to address the situation as quickly as possible. I hope they'll finally move on. I hope they'll seek therapy because they really need it, let's be honest. They think harming other will compensate for their pain of their loss but that's not how you heal. I've been through grief myself and that's not how I processed my emotions. And sincere question, do you see good actors in these Tweets? I don't. This here isn't the right way to go about it and I hope someday they will realize they have completely lost the plot. What started as activism to raise awareness about a forum back in 2019 has ended in targeted harassment towards suicidal individuals with the goal to ruin their lives, simply because the forum they've tried to deplatform is still up after all these years. Maybe sometimes it's better to take the L on a certain subject (because we're not going anywhere) than to end up being exposed as a predator on this forum. Just some food for thought.

It's a really unpleasant subject but it's important to talk about this. Thanks for your attention.

Last edited:
Torabol

Torabol

Student
Apr 15, 2023
This rabid pack of individuals who obsess over this community should consider that their relentless circlejerk is unlikely to bring this place down, and even in some infinitesimal chance that it does affect the community in some way, a new one will rise a day later. Additionally, they should understand that this behavior may even be a catalyst for suicide for some of us, as we confide in this community for purposes of socialization and sometimes recovery. I recommend they shift their focus and show the same amount of hatred towards the things in society that made their loved ones and many of ourselves suicidal.

SmollMushroom

SmollMushroom

send N pls
Sep 27, 2023
I dunno I feel like when people get old they get bored and they embark in pointless crusades to spend their time.
Maybe it's because they feel their time is running short and they want to make a difference somehow. Who knows?
My advice would be to ignore those people because now they just get more attention but hey, whatever floats your boat. <3

Last edited:
Goku Black

Goku Black

Global Mod
Jun 5, 2023
I don't know why people have to go all out like this against a forum that's done so much good for a lot of people who just want to vent, not even necessarily discuss ctb methods. Rain, you and the mods are awesome, to have endured all of it is just

T

telw84

Sep 21, 2023
Love you rain, your always such a great ambassador for this site, and always put them in there place, you articulate yourself great aswell, nobody could have said it any better, what is happening and due to happen here in the UK defies logic and beggars belief, most people seem oblivious to it too, the motto appears to be oh well if it dont effect me none, I am golden, till it does that is, we are sleep walking into this current catastrophe aswell, it means doom for the average person for sure, particularly online, so thank you, I just wanted to log on to say thank you as always 👍

Last edited:
B

brokeandbroken

Warlock
Apr 18, 2023
First and foremost, thank you for keeping the site alive. Society doesn't give a shit about you, your struggles, or care about helping you if need it. Sasu has been the only place I can talk to people. People here are the only place where someone cares. Everywhere on the outside they don't give a ratsass about you if you aren't rich or famous. Psychwards ha. The staff are just there to collect a paycheck. Instead of trying to prevent people from feeling like us in the first place. Advocating for better treatment for individuals with autism. Like being hired see the dismal hiring percentages. Instead of admitting she was probably a terrible mother. She decides to attack broken and miserable people. This is speaks to who she is as a person not you. If you needed help on the outside I promise you she wouldn't lift a finger for you. She's self-absorbed and doesn't care about anyone besides herself. Maybe if she did her son would still be alive.

Jealous Blackheart

Jealous Blackheart

A Well Read Demon
Aug 25, 2023
This website is really important for people like us. Thank you for what you're doing.
I can't speak to harassment or anything like that but I hate the way people treat us (The suicidal, not just the people on this forum) in general. And because of social stigmas it's important that this site exists.

void kitty

void kitty

Sep 29, 2023
Detective Twitter Karen fails, thier actions have led to the unfortunate consequence of an innocent person being unjustly dragged into their drama. Despite this, your kindness shines through as you attempt to clear the situation for those who are struggling to understand. It is crucial that this relentless harassment comes to an end once and for all, ensuring that no one else suffers the same fate.

Moburin 29

Moburin 29

Just a random background character
Sep 17, 2023
Sometimes it feels like some people harras others just for sake of harassment. Doesn't matter if this is matter of religion, gender or sexuality. They need a victim. They need to feel better than somebody, to be a special snowflake in their own head. Because if they except the truth, they will have to admit that they are far less than decent human beings.

Its so admirable that you don't let them get to you. If I had half of your mental power, I would be able to fight giants, haha.

Seered Doom

Seered Doom

A nihilist going through an unrelinquished Hell
Sep 9, 2023
This is for the pro lifers, forced lifers, and fixers! Everyone else is all ok.

I highly encourage anyone who's a forced lifer, fixer, whatever tf they wanna go by to listen up because this is important. Do not take what I'm going to say out of context! If you say you're doing the right thing, then you wouldn't be harassing random ass people nor Ms Rain. She's been nothing but sweet and kind throughout this entire time and deserves a TON more respect than what's been shown. Same thing with the person being harassed.

If you want to go after me, a mentally ill trans man, then I encourage and implore you that should you try, you will fail. If you say you're doing the right thing, you'd have left everyone alone by now. This is not the hill you really should be dying on. We've all been hypervigilant about suspecting DDOS attacks and many other forms of attempted deplatforming. I will say this right to some faces; "I am not scared of you simpering cowards." No one here is scared of some sad sods with no purpose but to harass and harm others who are already hurt. Do not harass Rain, this random individual, or anyone ever again. If you do, pro forced lifers and fixers, I will see to it that you will not hear the last from me. That's a promise.

darkenmydoorstep

darkenmydoorstep

Not Waving But Browned Off….
Sep 27, 2023
Until you have felt a certain sort of low, you can't comprehend what it's like to want to speak to like minded people.

I try and tell the person I live with sometimes and I get the usual glib "oh you don't wanna be thinking like that. That's not the answer"
🙄
But sometimes life feels like being at the worst party in the world, the lights flash and the music pounds you. Your heart is beating and you're panicking. You just have to know where the door is. An insurance policy.

You *might* be able to bear it, may hopefully be able to have the noise adjusted, but you want the peace of mind to know that if you really, really need to leave, with minimal obstruction. That's all I want. And the online safety bill has made me feel that urge more pressing than ever. That I have to locate those doors now before some bastard locks em and I am forced to stay against my will for a very, very long time.

RainAndSadness

RainAndSadness

Administrator
Jun 12, 2018
I dunno I feel like when people get old they get bored and they embark in pointless crusades to spend their time.
Maybe it's because they feel their time is running short and they want to make a difference somehow. Who knows?
My advice would be to ignore those people because now they just get more attention but hey, whatever floats your boat. <3

I would agree with you under different circumstances - ignoring these hateful trolls is ususally the way to go and that's been my policy for a long time. But ignoring them hasn't really played into our favor, right? It gave them the freedom to harass our members without being held accountable and it also gave them control over the narrative around this forum. I think it's important to deconstruct what they say, especially when they attack innocent members of our forum. And in this particular case they've been targeting one specific member because they think that's me - for whatever reason, I still don't get. And with this thread I actually gave them the chance to either double down or backtrack but given their response to my thread has been a single 'fuck off' - which is is to be expected from malicious actors who don't want to explain anything and rather focus on harassment instead, confirming what I said about them being predators - it seems they have decided to double down. They could have explained themselves, apologized, anything. But it seems they're so convinced that I'm a particular person that's been on their radar for a very long time that all ratio has been thrown out the window. There are no excuses anymore after this thread, I made very clear they're harming the wrong person and they will have to face the consequences for their actions if they continue to harass that person. I mean, it's very simple - why would I bring attention to these Tweets if they contained accurate information about who I am? It's silly. And again, there are member in our forum that can confirm that none of the information in these Tweets refer to me in any way. Everyone in my team knows that.

And to everyone else, thank you for the support and kind words. It's appreciated and I'm glad the forum provides a safe space to discuss your most personal thoughts and struggles and we try our best to keep this forum up and running - despite all attempts to make us disappear. I don't fear these people, they're actually very predictable and their reaction just confirmed again that they don't know anything about me despite everything I've ever said in almost 2000 posts. I think it's actually a skill to completely mess that one up. And it seems they will stumble in the dark for a very long time. That's quite the dedication to failure.

Amidaa

Amidaa

How come we are brought here to just suffer
Aug 14, 2023
This is so sad too see that they just can't accept that they lost the battle. and have to go a nasty route try get rid of this site and be the lowest of low.
just leave us alone we suffered more then enough there is no need to bring more suffering. but ig they just can't let stuff go.

I just want to thank u RainAndSadness and all the mods for the burden you have to take to keep this community running and a safe place for people like us
i'm pretty sure everyone appreciate and are thankful for all you guys hard work.

I wish you guys all the best and stay safe. :hug::heart:

chuerdhmproton

chuerdhmproton

Mr. Water Pig
Sep 9, 2023
Hello everyone.

As some of you know, there are a bunch of people out there on Twitter, campaigning to get this forum shut down - without much success, of course. We're still here and we just recently had our five years anniversary, which is amazing and I'm confident we will stay around for a long time. I'm not concerned about this forum at the moment. The fixers tried to make access to this forum for UK members more difficult with the Online Safety Bill which was supposed to criminalise "legal but harmful" content and they hoped the "Stop Online Suicide Assistance Forum Act" would move forward, neither of that happened. And the people who celebrated the recent passing of the Online Safety Bill as a game changer despite its harmful effect on free speech and internet safety seem to underestimate the role of VPNs in this entire conversation, as there is a documented direct link between censorship and a surge in VPN usage. Their problem is, they have exhausted all options at this point and there aren't any legal angles left to take down this forum. Sure, they can hope for more articles and more Youtube videos about us, which will only make the forum more popular anyway, as I've outlined here. Their strategy so far clearly hasn't worked.

That's why they're resorting to personal harassement now, they know intimidating people who run this forum into submission is the only realistic way to get rid of this forum. And they know they can achieve that for example if they dox me. That was the goal of the NYT coverage back in 2021, in which the founders of this forum were the main subject of the article and intimidation was a huge factor of that hit piece. They had partial success and achieved their goal because the founders stepped down shorty after but the forum is still here because I'm still here. And that's a problem for the people who oppose this forum. So the fixers are trying to repeat that incident from 2021, this time targeting me in hopes I would step down because I'm the one running this community now. There is just one problem. They don't know who I am but for some reason, they think they do. And that's the point of this thread.

Now, what does that mean. Here are some examples. These following attachements are screenshots of Tweets from someone who is very obsessed with my identity, making lowkey threats into my direction. She has been doing that for a long time. Her Twitter account has since been deleted but the threats made in these Tweets still remain relevant to this day and I'll explain why in a bit. She made very clear in these Tweets that she thinks I'm a 50 years old trans-woman from New Mexico whose initials are "TAF", who has children and according to Catherine, is using donations to fund gender-affirming surgeries. Obviously, all these claims are false but let's go through these Tweets one by one.

Here she claims I'm 50 years old and that I live in New Mexico. That's not where I live and I'm not nearly 50 years old. I'm still in my twenties and I never made a big secret out of my age, the people who have known me for a bit longer can confirm these details aren't true.

View attachment 120661

Here is an example of them mentioning initials of what's supposed to be my name, "TAF". It's not my name nor do these initials resemble my real name.

View attachment 120662

Here she mentions me again, talking about children I'm supposed to have. There is just one problem. I don't have children and nothing is going to change that. I'm an anti-natalist, not just in theory but also in practice. I would never give up my freedom for offspring and since I'm a a trans woman who can't give birth, children are not an option. It's not that complicated.

View attachment 120665

And here she threatens to publish my face all over Twitter. Except it's not my face, it's the face of an innocent third party who for some reason got dragged into all of this because the fixers are unable and unwilling to fact-check their own accusations towards me but I'll explain that in a bit.

View attachment 120664

View attachment 120663

First of all, no, donations aren't used to fund surgeries and I'm not sure why you believe I had "gender reassignment surgery". I never said I did and I don't see why that's anyone's business. What I can say is that all my trans-related surgeries and procedures so far were covered by insurance, all of them. It's simple, I live in a country where this type of medical procedure is covered by basic health insurance. Crazy, right? Well, that happens when you live in a civilized country. I could of course prove all of that in a court of law, there are health care documents which prove my health insurance paid for every single dollar of these treatments. But that's never going to happen because we'll never see each other in such a scenario, where I would have to defend myself in a court, as this website clearly isn't illegal and I haven't committed any crimes. Again, there wouldn't have been a bill to make this forum illegal if this forum was illegal but I guess logic isn't the fixers' strength either. But the point is, I never had to pay for any surgery out of my own pocket, which means none of the donations were necessary to cover for any of them. The donations, all of them, go straight to the forum - for some reason these people forget that running a forum costs money too and as long as the donations cover the costs of the forum, there is nothing shady about that. You can also fact-check for yourself that the donations we have received so far simply aren't enough to cover very complicated and extensive trans-affirming surgeries, they're tens of thousands of dollars. The people who oppose this forum simply want to make me look like the bad guy, and trying to do that by spreading doubt among community members about the authencity of me as a person. As I said, all conventional options to take down this forum have been exhausted, without much success so everything that might make it more difficult to run this forum is the next step and that includes slander and lies to sabotage this community and in this particular incoming donations. They're the fuel the forum is running on.

Now, let's get to the most important question. Why am I responding to these accusations? Well, first of all it affects an innocent person, a real person - namely the person that is attacked in these screenshots and that's not me. That person exists. Yeah, these threats are meant to go into my direction but they're not actually hurting me, they're hurting an innocent person that has done nothing wrong. I know who they're referring to, by the way. The person they think to be me has been a member of our community for a long time and I'm not going to mention their name to protect their privacy because unlike the fixers, I don't dox people. I respect the privacy fo anyone who wishes to remain anonymous and that's the big difference between me and them. So that's why I had to create this response in consideration of the privacy of the person that's been targeted in these Tweets and that's why I'm not going to dive into any further details about that person. But that person is real and they're victim of this targeted harassment. And I've reached out to the victim of this harassment and I've talked to them about this entire situation and this post has been created with the approval of said person - just to make that clear.

Kelli just recently made the following announcement and I'm worried they'll go after this person again - and this time it will get even worse. So that's why I'm posting this thread now, to signalize that's not me. And if they continue to harass said person, it will be clear that they're doing that despite my best attempts to stop them and despite the very high chance that they're harming someone else, ignoring potential collateral damage. I can also assure that any violations of my right to privacy would be handled very differently, certainly not in a thread like this because there are other means to defend myself. All I can do right now, in this particular case, is speak out and make sure it's understood that this isn't me. And what's what I'm doing with this thread, I'm not going to be silent anymore when these people act like absolute assholes, I made that clear when Tantacrul posted his video, implying I'm the one who is harassing anyone.

View attachment 120669

And while we're talking about Kelli, this is a good moment to remind everyone that she has doxxed members of our community as well. The more you dig into this anti-choice cult, the more you realize that they're absolutely vicious and they don't care if their actions are the final push that makes someone commit suicide. Again, the targets of their harassment are struggling SaSu members, which they claim are so vulnerable they need to be "protected" from "harmful online content" with the Online Safety Bill. And it doesn't really make sense for people who claim to be pro-life to act like this. Members of our community are already suffering enough and they don't need this bullshit. Leave them alone.
And these are the same few people by the way who also control the narrative through intense interaction with the journalists who write all these anti-SaSu hit pieces, just saying. Maybe that gives you some insight as to why the reputation of our forum is horrible.

Now. Of course I can't prove that I'm not 50 years old and living in New Mexico without actually revealing my own identity but I don't think that's even necessary. None of their claims are substantiated even with a hint of evidence, so I don't think I need to explain myself. The sole purpose of this thread is to stand up for the victim of this abuse, make clear that's not me and also make clear that these people alone bear the consequences of their actions. That's it. The burden of proof lies on these predators to back up their absurd claims that I've been a completely different person all along, it's not my job to debunk any of that. But I made clear now that these people are targeting the wrong person and that's enough in my opinion. The only thing we share is the fact that we're both trans and maybe that's why they think we're the same person. Maybe they think the probability that there are two trans people on SaSu is so small that I have to be that person but here is a reality check - we have a shitload of trans people in this community so that alone isn't really evidence.

And look, technically I couldn't care less if they go after someone else - it adds a layer of protection for me, simply because it means people are looking in the wrong places to uncover my identity, right? Sure but I don't like that they're going after innocent people. That's another difference between the fixers and me. They love to lash out to suicidal people and make them feel more miserable, I don't. And that's the only reason why I'm responding to these accusations, because it's simply absolutely disgusting to harass and intimidate someone who has absolutely nothing to do with the operation of this forum. It's a shame they're dragging a third party into this but their actions have tremendous collateral damage. As I've said above, they doxxed people in the past and they've harassed members of our community to the point of suicide, this isn't the first time they act like predatory assholes. And look, I'm also not going to simply ignore the fact that someone of my communities has been attacked. This is a member of SaSu and a member of the trans community, both are communities I appreciate dearly so I'm definitely going to call out nasty bullshit when I see it.

I'm also responding to this predatory behavior because it affects my reputation too. They're claiming I'm a completely different person when I've never been deceptive about who I am. My story and my background has been consistent throughout the years. From 2018 to 2023 I've never changed my story once because I've been sincere and open about who I am. Everything I said about myself has been the truth, the people in my team know that and people who are my friends do so as well.

View attachment 120667

View attachment 120668

No Angela, you obviously don't know who I am. Given what you've tweeted in the last few months, you have no idea - all you did is harm an innocent person. There is a good chance you'll never find out who I am and that's a good thing. As a law-abiding citizen I have a right to privacy, it's that simple. And I have erased any tracks to sensitive information long before I became a member of this forum. So yeah, good luck finding any crumbles that lead to my identity. I wouldn't run this forum and expose myself to potential harm if I had massive online foodprint, don't you think? If there was information out there about my specific location, family members, my full name or when I was born (as you think that's my information), I wouldn't be in this position right now. I mean, that's pretty obvious. And I can also assure you that leaking any confidental information about the person you're targeting in these Tweets isn't going to end the forum's existence. Even if it was my information, it wouldn't, just to make that clear.

I've said it in the past and I'm going to say it again. These people are predators and they are preying on suicidal people under the disguise and with the justification of being 'grieving parents'. That's literally all they do. These screenshots are clear evidence for their disgusting behavior and it gets worse when you look at their long and extensive history of abuse towards members of our forum, the person that's been targeted in these Tweets isn't the only member that's been on the receiving end of their harassmentt, quite a few members could tell stories if they still were alive. But I might pick that up in the future and dedicate an entire thread to all the harassment they've done throughout the years. I have the receipts. I can tell the stories. And I'm done looking the other way. These predators need to get exposed, period.

Oh, and if you think what you've seen in these Tweets was bad, here is a little secret. I have intentionally left out more evidence that proves that they have been stalking the victim in this case and posting pictures of her too but as I said, I'm only posting evidence in this thread that protects the privacy of said person and that's why you only see a selected amount of Tweets, which don't contain identifying information. But it's a lot worse than this, let me tell you that. This entire thread only provides a small insight into the depraved behavior of these predators.

So yeah. I've planned this thread for a while but the due to the high chance they might lash out at an some random trans woman again, I felt the need to address the situation as quickly as possible. I hope they'll finally move on. I hope they'll seek therapy because they really need it, let's be honest. They think harming other will compensate for their pain of their loss but that's not how you heal. I've been through grief myself and that's not how I processed my emotions. And sincere question, do you see good actors in these Tweets? I don't. This here isn't the right way to go about it and I hope someday they will realize they have completely lost the plot. What started as activism to raise awareness about a forum back in 2019 has ended in targeted harassment towards suicidal individuals with the goal to ruin their lives, simply because the forum they've tried to deplatform is still up after all these years. Maybe sometimes it's better to take the L on a certain subject (because we're not going anywhere) than to end up being exposed as a predator on this forum. Just some food for thought.

It's a really unpleasant subject but it's important to talk about this. Thanks for your attention.
Very well written, I admire your transparency and courageousness to stand up to these cyber-bullies that have too much free time on their hands.

Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
People who are suicidal are unable to talk about that with anyone.
This is it, the only place in the world for that.
If you tell a doctor or a shrink they lock you in a mental ward.

Rather than having a total clamp down on anyone who talks about suicide let people open up about it since it's a leading cause of death. Blocking all talk of it isn't working.
People who are suicidal are unable to talk about that with anyone.
This is it, the only place in the world for that.
If you tell a doctor or a shrink they lock you in a mental ward.

Rather than having a total clamp down on anyone who talks about suicide let people open up about it since it's a leading cause of death. Blocking all talk of it isn't working.

wait.what

wait.what

no really, what?
Aug 14, 2020
Oh FFS … every time I think I'm getting used to the most recent low humans have sunk to, the internet comes along and somehow manages to surprise and disappoint me. That's what my username means, by the way. Whenever I dare to peek out of my safe little bunker of rerun shows and movies I've seen 100 times, I get slapped upside the head by something that makes me say, "Wait. What?"

Thank you for fighting the good fight, Rain. We need you.

C

cookies

Jul 2, 2023
Thank you for what you do.

This site has been invaluable to me. I am so thankful.

Amazing how the people in favor of bodily-autonomy are so much more kind and empathetic than the pro-lifers. Ironic, actually.

🥂 Here's to defeating these monsters.

Ashe

Ashe

Born to suffer for others
Sep 20, 2023
Thank you for doing what you do I'm sure all of us greatly appreciate you for keeping possibly the only safe space we have to talk and vent about this stuff. These selfish prolifers just want us to suffer because its what the greater portion of society has brain washed them to believe is the "right" thing.

A

AlouA

looking for CTB partner in SEA
Sep 19, 2023
Hello everyone.

View attachment 120661

View attachment 120662

View attachment 120665

View attachment 120664

View attachment 120663

View attachment 120669

View attachment 120667

View attachment 120668

I truly appreciate your hard work to address this r&s.. They don't know that this forum has helped a lot of suicidal, struggling individuals by being an open and supporting forum or they just don't wanna admit it. This place has been one of the reasons i felt decreasingly lonely and outcasted as I've also seen individuals with similarities with me here... they're against us simply because they have different perspectives. leave us alone "fixers"

Myforevercharlie

Myforevercharlie

Global Mod
Feb 13, 2020
Thank you Rain for keeping one of the few places I feel at home alive.

You're doing an amazing job bosslady🤗

Btw, Sasu helpt many members that decided live did deserve a second chance and are doing much better now. But ofcourse, you won't see that bunch of chewed out housewives addressing that..

Last edited:
Deleted User#81194

Deleted User#81194

Staring into space
May 26, 2023
All these people do is squeal like pigs on Twitter all day, it's quite entertaining, but very sad. Shout-out to @sugary8414 on Twitter for doing nothing but trolling them. They have no critical thinking skills or any awareness. Just angry vengeful filled Karens, who are all bark and no bite. They can only hope to inspire outrage in others by weaponizing the deaths of their children for their unholy selfish petty goals. It's pretty disgusting. They've been doing this for over 2 years and hardly made any impact on this site or helped in addressing the problems of many suicidal people in general. I wish they would finally move on with their lives and do better things.

Today Keli (a.k.a @SanctionedStop on Twitter) seemed to have deactivated/deleted her account on Twitter. Maybe she's finally moving on(thank God), not sure if it was related to the people/person(s) they had been doxxing, but hopefully there'll be less harassment. Though knowing how terminally online she is, part of me doubts it.

Anyways thanks for always being true to your character Rain, it's tremendously inspiring. There's very few good honest people in this world, I feel privileged to have met someone so interesting and amazing. Hope you have peace.

Last edited:
Archness

Archness

Defective Personel
Jan 20, 2023
DOX, harass, attack, etc.

They KNOW what they're doing. They must know these actions will only push people to suicide, but they do it anyways. I don't think it's really about preventing suicide anymore, it's just about blaming others and lashing out, as if this forum is the only reason people ctb. It's about being a kind of "white knight" and having the moral high ground as they cause collateral damage. These kinds of people only make things worse, and what's worse, normies and society at large will treat them as heroes even if their harassment, DOXing, and other activities pushes more people to suicide then shutting this forum could possibly prevent.

I really hate this world at times. Instead of improving it, the "solution" to suicide is typically drugs and manipulation/gaslighting to keep people just alive.

-

WTF this is the kinds of people who "care about you"?!!? Honestly, this really proves my point. They don't want you to ctb, until they don't like you then they're suddenly LTG.
One of my deepest fears is that I talk IRL /w others, like family, and they keep me from ctb until they really know what I really am, see how I'm fucking hopeless then turn around and say, "You should kill yourself NOW!".

Thanks fixer, really improving my day aren't you?

IWishToDie

IWishToDie

I check notifications once per week
Dec 31, 2023
Hello everyone.

View attachment 120661

View attachment 120662

View attachment 120665

View attachment 120664

View attachment 120663

View attachment 120669

View attachment 120667

View attachment 120668

@RainAndSadness Really sorry you have had to deal with this kind of pressure. Sad! I feel like maybe they're just anti-trans? I don't know why people would waste so much time with SaSu, it's at the very bottom of the list when it comes to dangerous ideologies or organisations. Why don't they spend their time attacking the hundreds of other harmful movements that are a detriment to society? Did they all lose someone to suicide or something? Do they not realise most of the knowledge comes from Exit and the PPHandbook like, it's not like we just invented Nembutal and Sodium Nitrite ourselves lol. Suicide has been around since ancient times, it's just ridiculous this whole pro-life community. Anyway, best of luck.