• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

What is your sexual orientation/gender identity

• Straight

Votes: 199 35.4%
  • Trans

Votes: 93 16.5%
  • Gay Lesbian or Bisexual

Votes: 215 38.3%
  • Asexual

Votes: 55 9.8%

• Total voters
ChronicallyCynical

ChronicallyCynical

Natural pessimist, born quitter.
Sep 9, 2023
I am cisgender. Well, sort of. I'm comfortable enough using the pronouns I've had since birth. Sometimes, I'm keener on looking slightly more like the opposite gender, or the aesthetics, and sometimes I like messing with people regarding my gender because it's kinda' fun. Not in the cat-fishing sense, just in the "well, you did assume my gender, rather than just ask, did you expect me not to have a laugh, lol?" I just really don't like assumptions. Technically, based on a lgbtq+ quiz, I wound up getting "gender apathetic", which is a term I find myself being comfortable with and I quite enjoy using. Use whatever pronoun as long as you took the care to check with me, either personally or having read a post/comment that says this.

As per my orientation... I sort of assumed I was into men. And I still do think that I'm into men, but that attraction is both very specific and not really. I lean towards men who aren't heavily masculine-looking, but to say I only like femboys or effeminate dudes would be incorrect. Moreover, I think my attraction may not be as strong or as sexual as that of the norm, and sometimes I wonder if maybe I fall under demisexual. At the same time, I still experience some such attraction, and I do read smut and the like -- but I don't find it to be some conclusive identifier. I've come across many aros and aces who still participate in 18+ roleplays or reading smut for any number of reasons. I know I experience crushes rarely, that it takes a while for me to notice someone in that way, that it takes me a while to realise and accept I have such feelings, and that I also don't really get jealous of other people of my gender if they get with any irl crush I might have. I just... move on. No tears, no nothing.

Sometimes I wonder if something's wrong with me, but then I realise... maybe that's a good thing.

Also, I tend to crush more on fictional guys. Plus, I tend to prefer reading smut to seeing sexual images/videos and don't really imagine myself as "doing the deed" with someone. I prefer reading about fictional characters doing one another, and I would often, even with reader-inserts just think up a fictional character or just read "Y/N" as "Y/N" (like that's the actual name). Idk what that says about me.

Wehmut

Wehmut

it's not fair...
Apr 13, 2023
Im asexual 🖤🐘🤍💜And I might be aromantic but I am not entirely sure

jbear824

jbear824

trapped & scared
Jul 4, 2023
Gay. Well homosexual to be more specific, but I'm also aromantic. And I prefer queerplatonic relationships over anything else. Which is not a mainstream concept, so is exceedingly rare to find in the wild. I'm in one now with my best friend/partner and it's whats keeping me alive for the most part.

Minsu

Minsu

Suicidal korean girl 🇰🇷🏳️‍🌈
Jan 17, 2023
Bi. 70% vs 30% preference for guys though

mindless_imp

mindless_imp

lost but not found
Sep 9, 2023
Trans and aromantic. My plan to CTB (at some point, I keep missing it if you know what I mean) is mostly due to my gender but its also cause of some other stuff

• Hugs
Reactions: LoiteringClouds
ZoloftSüchtig

ZoloftSüchtig

„We can olive together“
Apr 9, 2023
I'm straight. Used to think I might be bi but no I'm definitely into guys

rosenwasser

rosenwasser

per ardua ad astra
Sep 9, 2023
I'm lesbian (+ cis). It used to contribute to my suicidal ideation as a teen because I grew up in a very homophobic environment. But that's over now and I actually like my sexuality. My current issues and pain have nothing to do with it anymore.

Last edited:
passivethought121

passivethought121

Student
Jun 11, 2023
Transhet man. Gender identity definitely factors into my desire to CTB. I'd rather be cis, because then I don't have to internally and externally suffer so often. I wouldn't have to deal with people disrespecting me because they think I'm just stupid. I wouldn't have to deal with family members pretending I never came out and talking to me as if I was a straight woman. I wouldn't have to deal with barriers to getting HRT. Romance is out the door for where I live. It's not that I hate being trans, but there's been 0 benefits in my life due to it.

• Hugs
Reactions: LoiteringClouds
CTBookOfLife

CTBookOfLife

ᴶᵘˢᵗ ᵃ ˢʰᵉˡˡ ᵒᶠ ᵃ ᵇᵒᵈʸ ʷⁱᵗʰ ᵐᵃⁿʸ ᵐⁱⁿᵈˢ
Aug 5, 2023
we are the (gender)queerest system alive 💅

A general (nonexaustive) list of identities in our system:

• Queer
• Genderqueer
• Transgender
• Cis male
• Trans male
• Angled aroace
• Aspec
• Nonbinary
• Voidboy
• Cis nonbinary man
• Gai
• Glitchgender
• Autigender
• Diareptilegender
• Femme girl-boy
• Bi
• Achilian
• Demigirl
• Demisexual
• Demiromantic
• Gray-aro
• Gay
• Genderfluid
• Transmasc
• Mspec
• Straight (this dude is the only non-LGBTQ in the system I'm aware of)

A general (nonexaustive) list of pronouns in our system:

• He/Him
• They/Them
• She/Her
• Ey/Em
• It/Its
• Xe/Xim
• Void/Voids
• Just use name (no pronouns)
• Un/Uns/Unself (pronounced "oon")
• Ask pronouns (fluctuates)
• Xe/Xem
• ****/****s/****self
• All pronouns except Ey/Em
• Pixie/Pix/Pixself
• ∞/∞s/∞self

We also love infodumping about out identities soooo.. PLEASE ASK!!

Tokugawa_Yoshinobu

Tokugawa_Yoshinobu

Arcanist
Sep 10, 2023
I think I'm straight but in reality I'm just confused. I was abused when I was younger and now I feel a disconnect between me and my sexual and romantic feelings. This causes me to be celibate and I'm okay with it for most part. I just know that I'm unable to bond with other people, that I'll never have a partner or have sex. I had no friends either since I was 10 and was rejected all my life so far so cbt seems like an exciting option mostly because of the rejection part and the former abuse.

natthebrat

natthebrat

only help i want is with ctb
Jul 9, 2023
All of the last three in the poll, I'm an asexual trans lesbian.

L

ljknljnlkjn

-
Oct 1, 2023
damn.. the fact that almost 50% are LGBT even though we make up around 10% of the population shows how fucked up the situation is

Linalez

Linalez

Born F 37 looking for a born F lesbian B4 I ctb
Oct 14, 2023
Homosexual female
You should have separated lesbian and bi, would have been interesting for the results.
Homosexual male
Homosexual female
bisexual

NeedAnEscape

NeedAnEscape

awaiting the end
Oct 16, 2023
I'm bisexual! Definitely had a few weird & unpleasant experiences due to my sexuality, but I've seen a lot worse happen to others because of it. I just wish it wasn't such a barrier for people, even in the most modern countries there is still discrimination. Definitely the main reason why I still date men despite preferring women lol, it's just so much easier to appear straight. :ahhha:
I can relate... I've gotten so many stupid comments about my sexuality. It's easier to 'cover it up' with a heterosexual presenting relationship. No weird questions or assumptions. It's not what I would prefer to do, but it's easier.