• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

What is your sexual orientation/gender identity

• Straight

Votes: 199 35.4%
  • Trans

Votes: 93 16.5%
  • Gay Lesbian or Bisexual

Votes: 215 38.3%
  • Asexual

Votes: 55 9.8%

• Total voters
D

Damnation

Jan 17, 2023
I picked trans because it's more significant to me, but I'm a gay trans man and I'm aroace by choice -- not to devalue what it means to be aroace by any means, I just don't know any other term for someone who abstains from sex and romance.

I learned this stuff about myself some time after turning 22 I think, and by then I had already been suicidal for most of my life. I don't think discovering my identity sooner would have changed much, and I seriously doubt that being born in the right body or being cis and straight would have kept me from being suicidal. It's just salt in the wound, really.

J

Jadzia

Name is from Star Trek. I'm not from E. Europe
May 8, 2019
I've picked Bi but I identify as Pan

cyanlove

cyanlove

looking for my other half (of my skull)
Dec 23, 2021
It's basically half straight half not. Interesting.

dissident

dissident

All I Ever Wanted Was Nothing
Jan 19, 2023
Demi/A-Sexual.. More the latter.

NotStrongEnough

NotStrongEnough

Nihilist extraordinaire
Oct 3, 2021
I'm gay as fuck. Im one of the weird gays who has never ever felt straight. It's one of the reasons that I want to die. I'm not normal and I never will be. I accept that I'm gay, I don't hate myself. I just wish I knew what normal felt like.

W

Winterreise

I wanna be a baby and cry and be held forever
Jun 27, 2022
I better not tell

onceuponadec

onceuponadec

I am a poor wayfaring stranger
Dec 23, 2022
I'm asexual. I have just never had the urge or want to be with another person sexual. I will never have children or a partner and I'm fine with that.

sunsetting

sunsetting

Jun 9, 2021
Assexual. It's such a rare thing that people think I'm insane whenever I'm asked why I don't have a girlfriend and I tell them I dislike sex or being romantically close to somebody. It's just that those things feel like a chore to me, dunno why it's seen as something transcendental that everyone must enjoy.

U

Unending

-
Nov 5, 2022
Assexual. It's such a rare thing that people think I'm insane whenever I'm asked why I don't have a girlfriend and I tell them I dislike sex or being romantically close to somebody. It's just that those things feel like a chore to me, dunno why it's seen as something transcendental that everyone must enjoy.
I think it's just because it feels "really nice" to most people and so they give it a really prestigious label such as transcendental or divine. I personally view love as being no different then getting high and then coming down, the only difference being that it is getting high off of a person rather than a drug.
I understand that this pertains more to the honeymoon phase but it seems like the honeymoon phase is the big motivator to seek out love and relationships so I think it is still a relevant sentiment.

Reactions: sunsetting
S

Scythe

Lost in a delusion
Sep 5, 2022
Trans and gay, being trans is ... around 25% of the reason why I'm looking to die, I don't have access to hrt and a bunch of other problems somewhat related to being trans that I won't specify here.

• Hugs
Reactions: Wehmut
taq

taq

stupid twink
Jan 20, 2023
I know my mere existence will be controversial, so I'll put this behind spoilers for those that would rather not see.
I'm a pedophile. I'm not gonna use some fancy new words 4chan and twitter came up with (MAP) as I dislike the idea of inventing new terminology for something we already have a word for.
To clarify: non-offending and strongly against any kind of abuse ofc; I see this as obvious but some do not...
Unfortunately I couldn't find the selector switch for what I'd be attracted to when I was born - so I didn't really have any influence.
However I was able to sorta "make" myself gay by focusing on.. well gay stuff and getting a bf.

being a twink helped in this regard.
but lucky this topic doesn't affect me too much and is certainly not the reason for my passively suicidal behavior

• Love
Reactions: Hikikomori1
violetchiwawa

violetchiwawa

ruff ruff grr
Jan 23, 2023
I'm lesbian. I don't think I'm suicidal for being lesbian though

• Love
Reactions: kitty_kat
T

tomvvywdkunbngyres

Jan 25, 2023
Not sure if I'm asexual or straight. I've been depressed since my teens, which has made me uninterested in a lot of things (especially social events/relations). I can't tell if the reason I haven't had and don't want a romantic relationship is because I'm asexual or because I'm too apathetic and hopeless.

blackroseRM

blackroseRM

Jan 22, 2023
I'm non-binary and pansexual. Wish I could choose multiple options
Someone explain pan to me
just means you're attracted to people regardless of their gender identity

jigsaw_falling

jigsaw_falling

if there’s an afterlife i’ll be pissed
Jan 25, 2023
i'm queer, probably fit the best into being bisexual, but i don't like labels so i just say i like who i like.

Source Energy

Source Energy

I want to be where people areN'T...
Jan 23, 2023
Straight, and terribly unlucky in love. Biggest reason to c.b.t., along with bullying and loneliness

lottiebelle139

lottiebelle139

Jan 24, 2023
Trans and lesbian but both completely unrelated to wanting to CBT. Those are the only two things I don't actively dislike about myself honestly

Infinite Conscious

Infinite Conscious

Experienced
Aug 18, 2020
I am Bi, and probably preferring the same sex 70% of the time, and being from Eastern Europe, I fully grasp the suffering involved.

But the Americans (probably a couple of dozen people in the Democratic party at most) have made a mockery out of this for the whole world.

Non-binary, pansexual, Q... wtf does that even mean?

Don't get me wrong, I don't judge anyone and could be attracted to anyone... but to insist there are more than 2 sexes in nature is absurd.

The rest of the world cannot follow you with this.

VioletNight

VioletNight

Student
Jan 24, 2023
Bi, but never been with the same sex due to cultural stigma

WaitingToGo

WaitingToGo

Experienced
Feb 18, 2023
Trans and asexual but as I could only vote for thing, I didnt vote at all

• Hugs
Reactions: ironstar
UseItOrLoseIt

UseItOrLoseIt

1O'8
Dec 4, 2020
Straight but I've sucked a d***. True story. My first romantic experience was with a dude. And no, I'm not repressing anything. Don't be analyzing me lol

L

lost-unfound

Mar 10, 2023
both trans and ace so I can't really vote lol. but it has nothing to do with why I want to ctb. actually I'd love to stay alive just to spite the people who want us dead. but it's not worth putting myself through that just for spite.