• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

What is your sexual orientation/gender identity

• Straight

Votes: 199 35.4%
  • Trans

Votes: 93 16.5%
  • Gay Lesbian or Bisexual

Votes: 215 38.3%
  • Asexual

Votes: 55 9.8%

• Total voters
tary

tary

Student
Jul 3, 2022
Trans and bi. Although my transition is limited to taking estrogen hormone treatment (and I love the effects).
I wouldn't remotely pass no matter how hard I tried and have experience with being visibly trans (not very fun).
It's definitely one of the reasons I'm CTBing, but not the only one by far.

botanormal

botanormal

Mage
Nov 9, 2020
I'm bisexual! Definitely had a few weird & unpleasant experiences due to my sexuality, but I've seen a lot worse happen to others because of it. I just wish it wasn't such a barrier for people, even in the most modern countries there is still discrimination. Definitely the main reason why I still date men despite preferring women lol, it's just so much easier to appear straight. :ahhha:

Friend_A

Friend_A

Oct 28, 2020
i'm pan and i know a lot of lgbt people who are not very mentally stable. not saying that to be offensive, just that it seems lgbt people usually when i come across one they always seem to have some form of mental illness especially depression. feeling alone and rejected from society most of your life will do that to you

asterisk3

asterisk3

gone
Jan 5, 2023
Straight, although I can't see myself going into relationships or even casual sex (which I do not enjoy much) anymore. That and because I've become ugly as sin so it's not like I'd have any choice anyways lol

Anxieyote

Anxieyote

Sobriety over everything else • 30 • Midwest
Mar 24, 2021
I'm bi. My reasons for wanting to CTB are thankfully not tied to my sexual preferences, or any discrimination I've faced. Where I live, LGBTQ individuals will only see raised eyebrows from older people who are resistant to the rapid social change that has taken place in broader society. Otherwise, I am comfortable with my sexuality as it is.

Szinuus

Szinuus

I see the bus...I can almost see it
Aug 19, 2022
I dont know. I've had a bf but I was in love with an imaginary person who was a girl and now I find myself to be in the same situation, also with a girl. But I think it doesnt matter, as I will never be in a romantic relationship with a living being anymore. I've met my bf on a psych ward after attempt.

• Hugs
Reactions: BeautifulMosaics
WorthlessTrash

WorthlessTrash

Worthless
Apr 19, 2022
In the context of my assigned sex (male), i am hetero (even though i no longer desire relationships/sex), but if i was the sex i should have been born as, I'd (hope) I'd be lesbian.

M

MostlylNormalFace

Jan 13, 2023
I'm confused by my gender and sexuality. I wish all humans were hermaphroditic blobs like the hanar in Mass Effect.

Reactions: SomethingsOff
Heartaches

Heartaches

You tried your best with me, I know
May 6, 2021
I'm a proud trans man, bisexual and ace. Even though my identities have brought me a lot of internal and external turmoil, I don't regret who I am. Life can be difficult to navigate, but I wish to be who I truly am. For better or for worse, I don't think I'll die until I'm visible, I don't wanna die in the closet, misgendered and thought of as straight by my whole family and the world. I wanna experience a small victory, be truly happy for once and not afraid of anything.

Inferno

Inferno

Jan 9, 2023
Straight but if I was born a woman I'd probably be bisexual. I'm only really attracted to more masculine women.