• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

RainAndSadness

RainAndSadness

Administrator
Jun 12, 2018
So I watched another livestream with Philip Nitschke last night and one of the questions revolved around the legality of websites like Exit International, which has a very similar philosophy to SS. And that's quite relevant given the recent circumstances. Most of the pro-life crowd would probably claim that the content and events in this forum are illegal but according to my own research and Nitschkes claims in said livestream, that's not the case. Long story short: as long as a website only provides information, they're fine - either legal or in a grey area but not illegal by any means. That's how SS operates and that's a very clear green light. Websites however can get into trouble once they offer items or materials for the purpose of ending someones life.

Clear example:
Giving someone N (or any other substance) directly to someone, knowing they'll use it for the purpose of ending their own life, that's considered assisting and illegal in most countries.
Giving someone information on how to acquire N for themselves, telling them how to obtain N, that's not considered illegal and is safe for most places.

Obviously, that's not the case in all countries though. Switzerland, which is where I live, doesn't view the latter as a crime either, we can basically do whatever, as long as there is no malicious/selfish intent - for example, monetary gain. Right, Jackie? That's why assisted suicide isn't performed by doctors in Switzerland but by volunteers, literally everyone can do it. You'd obviously still have to make sure not to violate any drug laws, for example if you import N illegally, but then again there are many well-known methods that are very accessible and don't include breaking the laws, like salts and gasses. It's also the reason why the sarco device, designed by Exit International, will be used in Switzerland due to it's unique legislation towards assisted suicide (because giving someone means to end their life is legal here).

So, if someone of the social media crowd threatens legal actions, you generally don't have to worry even if you interacted with someone that left... yes, even if you showed them the right direction to their method. I'm pointing this out because there have been some people that accused us of illegal behavior and that's a false accusation. So once again, the angry mob has nothing but lies and slanders.

Here is a specific time stamp in which he talks about the legality of websites like Exit International. I recommend watching the full stream, well, actually, considering his strong right to die arguments, you should watch anything that has anything to do with Philip Nitschke.

Last edited:
Greenberg

Greenberg

nitrogenexit.blogspot.com
Jun 28, 2020
So I watched another livestream with Philip Nitschke last night and one of the questions revolved around the legality of websites like Exit International, which has a very similar philosophy to SS. And that's quite relevant given the recent circumstances. Most of the pro-life crowd would probably claim that the content and events in this forum are illegal but according to my own research and Nitschkes claims in said livestream, that's not the case. Long story short: as long as a website only provides information, they're fine - either legal or in a grey area but not illegal by any means. That's how SS operates and that's a very clear green light. Websites however can get into trouble once they offer items or materials for the purpose of ending someones life.

Clear example:
Giving someone N (or any other substance) directly to someone, knowing they'll use it for the purpose of ending their own life, that's considered assisting and illegal in most countries.
Giving someone information on how to acquire N for themselves, telling them how to obtain N, that's not considered illegal and safe for most places.

Obviously, that's not the case in all countries though. Switzerland, which is where I live, doesn't view the latter as a crime either, we can basically do whatever, as long as there is no malicious/selfish intent - for example, monetary gain. Right, Jackie? That's why assisted suicide isn't performed by doctors in Switzerland but by volunteers, literally everyone can do it. You'd obviously still have to make sure not to violate any drug laws, for example if you import N illegally, but then again there are many well-known methods that are very accessible and don't include breaking the laws, like salts and gasses. It's also the reason why the sarco device, designed by Exit International, will be used in Switzerland due to it's unique legislation towards assisted suicide (because giving someone means to end their life is legal here).

So, if someone of the social media crowd threatens legal actions, you generally don't have to worry even if you interacted with someone that left... yes, even if you showed them the right direction to their method. I'm pointing this out because there have been some people that accused us of illegal behavior and that's a false accusation. So once again, the angry mob has nothing but lies and slanders.

Here is a specific time stamp in which he talks about the legality of websites like Exit International. I recommend watching the full stream, well, actually, considering his strong right to die arguments, you should watch anything that has anything to do with Philip Nitschke.

Thank you for the clarification. I think some of us were worried about potential criminal liability.

Incidentally, is not the SARCO a glorified Exit Bag?

RainAndSadness

RainAndSadness

Administrator
Jun 12, 2018
Thank you for the clarification. I think some of us were worried about potential criminal liability.

You're welcome, I'm glad I could help. I noticed some members felt uncomfortable with the attention we received recently, maybe due to legal concern but there is no reason to worry.

Incidentally, is not the SARCO a glorified Exit Bag?

And yeah, I think it works the same way.

RainAndSadness

RainAndSadness

Administrator
Jun 12, 2018
Threatening suicidal people with the FBI and such is really fucked up. Why add unnecessary stress to the lives of people who are already struggling? The vast majority of us are just like their children, suffering people relying on each other for support.

They even tagged the FBI on Twitter when referring to my posts. Girl, what I do is 100% legal and what the hell is the FBI going to do in Switzerland anyway? Some cold-war style assassination? Unbelievable, they live in a fairy tale.

W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
Threatening suicidal people with the FBI and such is really fucked up. Why add unnecessary stress to the lives of people who are already struggling? The vast majority of us are just like their children, suffering people relying on each other for support.
I second this!
Threatening and judging people like us, who only want to talk freely about ctb, depression, etc is so unfair!

Most of us are just suffering and not bothering anyone.

OnlyTheWind

OnlyTheWind

Serena / Meatball head
Aug 29, 2020
I'm glad to hear that Phillip supports every individuals right to die, as long as they are of sound mind. Unless one is suffering from delusions or disembodied voices telling them to kill themselves, it is a human right to die.

Last edited:
LakatosDiogenesz

LakatosDiogenesz

I can tie a noose with my eyes closed
Nov 21, 2020
Thanks for reassuring us. I'm still paranoid as fuck about the government and their snitches watching the posts here but this helps.
I'm glad to hear that Phillip supports every individuals right to die, as long as they are of sound mind. Unless one is suffering from delusions or disembodied voices telling them to kill themselves, it is a human right to die.
Did he change his mind recently? I remember reading that he only supported euthanasia for the old and terminally ill in TPPH.

Squiddy

Squiddy

Here Lies My Hopes And Dreams
Sep 4, 2019
Say it louder for the pro life people in the back!!

RainAndSadness

RainAndSadness

Administrator
Jun 12, 2018
Did he change his mind recently? I remember reading that he only supported euthanasia for the old and terminally ill in TPPH.

No, he always made arguments in the favor of consenting adults to die, from an ethical perspective. Exit International and the PPH is simply directed towards elderly and severely/terminally ill people because it allows them to dodge the kind of public reaction that we received just recently. They do this to protect their organization. But he generally supports the right to die on principle.

Watch the video. He supports it for anyone who is an adult of sound mind, regardless of medical condition. It's new to me, too.

Exactly.

Mentalmick

Mentalmick

IMHOTEP!!!
Nov 30, 2020
Here's a post they can tag FUCK OFF WANKERS. As for the FBI and so forth, they can also piss right off. I get so angry with this stuff my hair starts to turn a golden colour and I get this uncontrollable urge so scream my head off.

EmbraceOfTheVoid

EmbraceOfTheVoid

Part Time NEET - Full Time Suicidal
Mar 29, 2020
Here's a post they can tag FUCK OFF WANKERS. As for the FBI and so forth, they can also piss right off. I get so angry with this stuff my hair starts to turn a golden colour and I get this uncontrollable urge so scream my head off.
You turn Super Saiyan?

rationaltake

rationaltake

I'm rocking it - in another universe
Sep 28, 2021

Clear example:
Giving someone information on how to acquire N for themselves, telling them how to obtain N, that's not considered illegal and is safe for most places.

Thanks for reminding us of this. Thanks for all you do. Your posts are always worth reading.

E

Elegy

Student
Nov 14, 2021
And even if this site was illegal, I probably wouldn't give a flying fuck. I've never had any real respect for government agencies before. Because they have not Earned MY respect. Why start now?

Circles

Circles

There's a difference between existing and living.
Sep 3, 2018
So after going through the Twitters of the fixthe26 people I'm really wondering how in the hell they think they're going to press murder charges on the admins. Is this even real?

Attachments

• F0E45D9C-5E3A-49FB-97E6-69C367E8EC1C.jpeg
    F0E45D9C-5E3A-49FB-97E6-69C367E8EC1C.jpeg
    206.2 KB · Views: 0
Reactions: Insomniac
Insomniac

Insomniac

𝔄 𝔲 𝔱 𝔦 𝔰 𝔪
May 21, 2021
a part of me still thought that the topic of suicide should still remain relatively taboo. the reason was that the day suicide becomes "normal", evil humans will use it against each others. For example, now that mental illnesses are relatively recodnized, ill-intentioned family members are using it to force their relative into psywards or force people to take "calming" pills and numb them. Some people are even lying about their spouse or daughter or mother being "crazy" just to gain conservatorship and shit like that.

That's why I have never publicly voiced that I was pro-choice or never really done anything to defend or stand for this position in any way. I always felt like suicidal people should just be silent/low key about it and just end it without too much noise.

But nevermind that. Now that I see how people can't even leave alone a small harmless group of people on their personal safe space, I'm going to become full on pro suicide and anti-natalist. If they're going to become radical and FORCE existence on people, then there is no reason for me to go easy on them. If they continue going in this direction, I'm going to get even more radical too.

B

Burned out

Sep 22, 2018
But how can this site ever be truly safe from the prosecution of members that engage in certain dialogues? Even being in the US, I feel it is unsafe to have pro-choice discussions where information may be deemed as "enabling."

Where I live in particular, you can get prosecuted and do time for saying "boo" if the person reports you (even unintentionally scaring someone, because the prosecution will argue it was intentional, and they will win). I feel much of what goes on here is legally grey, and it's only a matter of time now until a legal incident gets set off.