• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

J

justletmedieplease

Jan 6, 2021
I would love to hear your thoughts (backed up by facts, of course)

B

balancingaqt

Aug 22, 2018
I know friends who have jumped from 3rd, 7th and 13th floors. All survived. One is now in a wheelchair. This is why I'm not going to jump.

J

justletmedieplease

Jan 6, 2021
I know friends who have jumped from 3rd, 7th and 13th floors. All survived. One is now in a wheelchair. This is why I'm not going to jump.
I'm sorry if this is too personal to talk about but if I may ask, are the other two healthy as of now? I've always been afraid of being stuck in a vegetable state if I jump off...

Reactions: patheticpartner
pen

pen

it's A non Getting Down socializing situation
Dec 25, 2020
It'd be a terrible way out, thinking what's left of this sorry life in the seconds before death, only to find me(my body) and my poor family, exposed to the disdain of the society.

Pookie

Pookie

Somebody you used to know.
Oct 18, 2020
Reactions: patheticpartner
B

balancingaqt

Aug 22, 2018
how can you jump from 13 floors and survive?
That's what everyone asks her. I was so shocked too.. it's like the people that survive jumping from the Golden Gate Bridge. There's always that 1%.
I'm sorry if this is too personal to talk about but if I may ask, are the other two healthy as of now? I've always been afraid of being stuck in a vegetable state if I jump off...
They're relatively healthy but have a few metal implants (bones and stuff not sure what the medical term is) and quite significant scarring. I'm not sure if there will be other side effects in the long run.

Last edited: