• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

lnlybnny

lnlybnny

Experienced
Jan 25, 2024
i'm 99% sure this will be my method, guess everybody here can already know why. but obviously i'm still scared, as i don't know how my body will react (you never truly know what will happen). when i entered this site i thought i'd go with jumping but i've reckoned it's not as easy as it may seem. so SN seems more reliable after reading through it

divinemistress36

divinemistress36

Enlightened
Jan 1, 2024
The fasting would be hard I want one last meal before I ctb

O

offbalance

Student
Dec 16, 2021
i'm 99% sure this will be my method, guess everybody here can already know why. but obviously i'm still scared, as i don't know how my body will react (you never truly know what will happen). when i entered this site i thought i'd go with jumping but i've reckoned it's not as easy as it may seem. so SN seems more reliable after reading through it
I've had hangovers that are way worse than what SN seems like so yes

Reactions: davidtorez
G

Gonnerr

Enlightened
Mar 12, 2023
I will and I took drugs and sometimes my heart almost beat out of my chest so I don't think sn symptoms will worry me.

Headache and vomiting is nothing if that happens.

Unconscious in 5 minutes usually , i can take it , i will just put my phone away and closed to not call 911.

Last edited:
Reactions: davidtorez
lnlybnny

lnlybnny

Experienced
Jan 25, 2024
I've had hangovers that are way worse than what SN seems like so yes
same... still a bit scared about chickening out though
I will and I took drugs and sometimes my heart almost beat out of my chest so I don't think sn symptoms will worry me.

Headache and vomiting is nothing if that happens.

Unconscious in 5 minutes usually , i can take it , i will just put my phone away and closed to not call 911.
i'm naturally very anxious so that makes me a bit hesitant, thinking how things will turn out. do you already have a date? if i may ask

Reactions: Gonnerr
N

NeverGonnaEscape

Mar 23, 2024
If I had access to SN I'd already be gone, for sure. Sadly I kinda missed the bus and now it's impossible to get my hands on it at a price I can afford and soon I'm gonna be homeless and wouldn't have any place to ship it to, let alone money to afford it.

• Hugs
Reactions: Mi Mi and grahf
onbekend

onbekend

Experienced
Jan 14, 2024
when i entered this site i thought i'd go with jumping but i've reckoned it's not as easy as it may seem. so SN seems more reliable after reading through it
You know something, That's how my experience has been. I initially thought I wanted to try jumping and I don't really know why, But of course the idea of SI kicking in before anything else scares me. That led to me discovering SN, and as time has gone on I've came to the decision that I'll put up with whatever bullshit it takes to get it.

lnlybnny

lnlybnny

Experienced
Jan 25, 2024
You know something, That's how my experience has been. I initially thought I wanted to try jumping and I don't really know why, But of course the idea of SI kicking in before anything else scares me. That led to me discovering SN, and as time has gone on I've came to the decision that I'll put up with whatever bullshit it takes to get it.
fortunately it's easy to get it where i live :) need to program the dynamics towards it since i need a lot of time on my own to do it and i'm a bit reluctant to do it at a hotel. actually i wish i could travel with SN on the plane... ideally i'd go to another country, do some things i still wanna do and then ctb

U

UKscotty

Doesn't read PMs
May 20, 2021
No, it's too slow and unreliable for me.

I'd end up calling an ambulance in panic.

Reactions: divinemistress36
teajay1

teajay1

crazy cat lady
Mar 27, 2024
i'm too soft to do anything violent to myself. and N is too difficult to get. so yes, i would. although am skeptical of reliability and i hate that it requires so many other drugs just for it to work

lnlybnny

lnlybnny

Experienced
Jan 25, 2024
No, it's too slow and unreliable for me.

I'd end up calling an ambulance in panic.
yeah i'm scared if SI kicks in... but i've read some threads here where people seemed rather peaceful and certain about it and they carried it through pretty nicely from what i've seen
i'm too soft to do anything violent to myself. and N is too difficult to get. so yes, i would. although am skeptical of reliability and i hate that it requires so many other drugs just for it to work
it certainly requires a lot of preparation, in my case i'm still gathering the guts to buy it. i think it requires so much psychological strength (which i don't seem to have). i think the greatest power you need for this method is really your mind; i mean, for any method per se, but especially in this case where you need to prepare everything so carefully, all the measurements and the hours to take the medicines

Last edited:
worthIess

worthIess

hello
Dec 7, 2023
id love to have SN. it would be great to have it during a depressive episode. i get really impulsive and careless during those and tend to do harmful/sabotaging things to myself. so i'd imagine i'd one up it and impulsively drink the sn, realize what id done, but not care enough to do anything about it. put on some music, and hopefully pass away. (assuming i had antiemetics since i'm sensitive to nausea and vomiting.) just wish i could find a source for sn >_<

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
No. I prefer more peaceful methods like CO, drug/med OD and N.

Reactions: sserafim
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
Unless I could access Nembutal which sounds like the most peaceful to me, yes. I envy those with access to SN as it's a reliable poison method, I envy them as they have a way to reliably escape from this dreadful, harmful and undesirable existence. It really disgusts me how many humans make SN difficult to access, all they are doing is creating way more unnecessary suffering, I despise how they wish to make existence into a prison where one cannot reliably escape.

sserafim

sserafim

the darker the night, the brighter the stars
Sep 13, 2023
I would rather go with N

M

Mi Mi

No One Special
Mar 18, 2024
I'm open to it
I'm looking for a couple more sources
I'm such a hypocrite because I'm scared to even purchase but It's definitely a thought

G

Gonnerr

Enlightened
Mar 12, 2023
same... still a bit scared about chickening out though

i'm naturally very anxious so that makes me a bit hesitant, thinking how things will turn out. do you already have a date? if i may ask
Im very anxious , it killed me socially all my life , i didn't want to be on pills all my life.

I was planning for april 10th , but its too far , my nerves wont take it, needed 2mg of benzos last night to fall asleep and I still slept 6 hours. Im doing it most likely this week end when I still have nerves and energy.

M

Mi Mi

No One Special
Mar 18, 2024
If I had access to SN I'd already be gone, for sure. Sadly I kinda missed the bus and now it's impossible to get my hands on it at a price I can afford and soon I'm gonna be homeless and wouldn't have any place to ship it to, let alone money to afford it.
I'm sorry
I'm could be homeless soon as well
I'm fighting but not sure how things will go

Valso

Valso

Student
Mar 12, 2024
I read about that SN and it turned out to be something very trivial that I have plenty of access to it - tin wire, used for welding stuff to a circuit board. Like those dozens of condensators welded to your motherboard - they were welded to it using this tin wire. So, I could buy out the entire stockpiles of it from the local hardware stores but I still have no idea how to use it to end myself. All I could find was a sentence that it could be used as a food supplement with lethal effects but no detailed explanations.

If you have any ideas on how to turn it into a poisonous food, I'm all ears, so to speak.
In its liquid form it looks a lot like nercury but then it hardens pretty quickly, so I'm confused how am I gonna swallow it.

ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
I would yes. I wish I could have N or euthanasia but unfortunately that's just something that will never happen so SN is the next best alternative to me. The main issue with SN is how long it'll take which means that survival instinct could kick in. Maybe I'd destroy my phone before I take the SN so that my SI wouldn't interfere? Aside from that, I can handle symptoms like vomiting and headaches. Those are far manageable than the pain that can be caused by other suicide methods and I basically get headaches everyday due to being alive so I'd be okay.

If I had SN, I'd make good use of it. It'd be a missed opportunity for me to not use it

Reactions: dggtscccvfd
bookgirl

bookgirl

𝐉𝐮𝐥𝐲 𝟒, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟒
Mar 31, 2024
I wouldn't do it with SN

ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
I read about that SN and it turned out to be something very trivial that I have plenty of access to it - tin wire, used for welding stuff to a circuit board. Like those dozens of condensators welded to your motherboard - they were welded to it using this tin wire. So, I could buy out the entire stockpiles of it from the local hardware stores but I still have no idea how to use it to end myself. All I could find was a sentence that it could be used as a food supplement with lethal effects but no detailed explanations.

If you have any ideas on how to turn it into a poisonous food, I'm all ears, so to speak.
In its liquid form it looks a lot like nercury but then it hardens pretty quickly, so I'm confused how am I gonna swallow it.
SN means "sodium nitrite". Sodium nitrite is a salty solution, not a tin wire. I'm not understanding how you think sodium nitrite is in tin wire. Perhaps you're getting mixed up with the periodic symbol of tin which is "Sn"? That's different

• Informative
Reactions: dggtscccvfd