• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

lnlybnny

lnlybnny

Experienced
Jan 25, 2024
I wouldn't do it with SN
why not?
I read about that SN and it turned out to be something very trivial that I have plenty of access to it - tin wire, used for welding stuff to a circuit board. Like those dozens of condensators welded to your motherboard - they were welded to it using this tin wire. So, I could buy out the entire stockpiles of it from the local hardware stores but I still have no idea how to use it to end myself. All I could find was a sentence that it could be used as a food supplement with lethal effects but no detailed explanations.

If you have any ideas on how to turn it into a poisonous food, I'm all ears, so to speak.
In its liquid form it looks a lot like nercury but then it hardens pretty quickly, so I'm confused how am I gonna swallow it.
this is SN https://sanctioned-suicide.net/thre...-method-comprehensive-guide-sn-method.121672/

lnlybnny

lnlybnny

Experienced
Jan 25, 2024
id love to have SN. it would be great to have it during a depressive episode. i get really impulsive and careless during those and tend to do harmful/sabotaging things to myself. so i'd imagine i'd one up it and impulsively drink the sn, realize what id done, but not care enough to do anything about it. put on some music, and hopefully pass away. (assuming i had antiemetics since i'm sensitive to nausea and vomiting.) just wish i could find a source for sn >_<
i'm have a sensitive stomach too, that scares me about the method :/
I'm open to it
I'm looking for a couple more sources
I'm such a hypocrite because I'm scared to even purchase but It's definitely a thought
don't worry, i'm scared to purchase it too... i lack the energy to even buy the medicines
If I had access to SN I'd already be gone, for sure. Sadly I kinda missed the bus and now it's impossible to get my hands on it at a price I can afford and soon I'm gonna be homeless and wouldn't have any place to ship it to, let alone money to afford it.

I'm sorry
I'm could be homeless soon as well
I'm fighting but not sure how things will go
i'm sorry about your situation :( i'm hopeless about my future too, it's one of the main reasons for me to ctb. ideally i'd have to do it within the next 6 weeks, if only i wasn't such a coward. but i'm hopeful i'll be able to at least do this with my life
No. I prefer more peaceful methods like CO, drug/med OD and N.
unfortunately don't have access to those... i only see sn as a reliable source

Last edited:
Demian

Demian

Mar 25, 2024
For me, the best methods are:

1 - Nembutal: extremely quick, painless and mess-free.

2 - Gun: the quickest way, there's no time to call for help, the chance of survival is almost zero and it's painless.

3 - Phenobarbital and Morphine: relatively quick and painless. Unfortunately, there is still time to call for help. I tried it and survived. But I didn't feel any pain or discomfort. If I hadn't panicked and called for help I would have died peacefully.

LunarLight

LunarLight

i'm a loser, a failure
Apr 3, 2024
I definitely would. Seems like a quite peaceful death, although it seems slightly uncomfortable. Unfortunately I don't have a source and I'm too new to ask for it (although I've known this website since the pandemic, but never . So I guess I'll be researching on my own for a while. Don't worry, I'll be patient if I can't find it now. The perspective of a painless death helps me get through the day, so it doesn't matter if I have to wait six months or a year. Feel no pain while I'm dying, that's all I'm asking for.
N would be better tho. I thought I found a source on a DNM but it was very likely a scam. There is another barbiturate I could order but it's from Bangladesh and I'm afraid the customs would get the pills and I could get into trouble. I'm a drug addict and if the police comes and searches my place, they'll find stuff I don't want them to find.
H or F could have been an option but unfortunately I have built a huge tolerance to opioids due to my past use (I used to do 1,5g of H per day one year ago, and it didn't even have the slightest effect on me anymore). So I think I would just puke a lot (I'm very sensitive to the emetic effects of opioids), maybe pass out, and wake up later in the day.
So I think SN is the best option available. I hope I can find some one day.

• Informative
Reactions: Goku Black
lnlybnny

lnlybnny

Experienced
Jan 25, 2024
For me, the best methods are:

1 - Nembutal: extremely quick, painless and mess-free.

2 - Gun: the quickest way, there's no time to call for help, the chance of survival is almost zero and it's painless.

3 - Phenobarbital and Morphine: relatively quick and painless. Unfortunately, there is still time to call for help. I tried it and survived. But I didn't feel any pain or discomfort. If I hadn't panicked and called for help I would have died peacefully.
unfortunately these are so hard to get :( wouldn't you go with SN? also with guns you have to do it a certain way to get it right otherwise you still can survive

Demian

Demian

Mar 25, 2024
unfortunately these are so hard to get :( wouldn't you go with SN? also with guns you have to do it a certain way to get it right otherwise you still can survive
After taking 21 grams of phenobarbital and 3 grams of morphine and surviving, I wouldn't go SN.

Next time it'll be a gun or, I know it's impossible, Nembutal.

lnlybnny

lnlybnny

Experienced
Jan 25, 2024
After taking 21 grams of phenobarbital and 3 grams of morphine and surviving, I wouldn't go SN.

Next time it'll be a gun or, I know it's impossible, Nembutal.
after reading some threads here where people report their ctbs i wonder how tf they controlled their SI