• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Would you attend your own funeral?

• Yes, I would.

Votes: 29 34.1%
  • No, I would not.

Votes: 56 65.9%

• Total voters
H

hopeless08

Arcanist
Dec 8, 2023
Title.

Personally, I would want to stick around as a ghost or spirit to attend my funeral. It'd give me some insight into who all thought I was important enough, and might give me closure on what people "really" thought about me before I left the world (assuming they weren't performing, of course).

What about you? Would you attend your own funeral if given the chance, and why/why not?
No way I could not stand to see my loved ones suffering and falling apart

• Aww..
Reactions: MeltingBrain
Ksmиda

Ksmиda

Will I die too soon or live too long?
Oct 23, 2023
I don't want a funeral, but I would like to see how a few people react to my death and how they try to get over it, before I move on into the afterlife.

Raven2

Raven2

Experienced
Dec 1, 2022
Would be interesting to see who turned up, wouldnt be that many people, I dont make a big impact on others so probably just family.

Also I'd been intrigued what my eulogy was most peoples are 'oh they were a ray of sunshine, were confident and passionate, loved by everyone'

mine would be something a long the lines of... 'raven was a bit of a loner, a depressive who didnt really like other people and stayed in bed a lot'.

trashprincess

trashprincess

She/Slur
Aug 8, 2023
God no. The last thing I would want is seeing my family pretend to care about me and revealing how little they actually knew about me, and playing the victim when they're half the reason I'll be dead.

tbo

tbo

Apr 3, 2024
Title.

Personally, I would want to stick around as a ghost or spirit to attend my funeral. It'd give me some insight into who all thought I was important enough, and might give me closure on what people "really" thought about me before I left the world (assuming they weren't performing, of course).

What about you? Would you attend your own funeral if given the chance, and why/why not?
Definitely No. I prefer that my body get cremated, no funeral service, no memorial service with people gathered in my name; talking lies about my life and stuff. There's no one alive that I am close to, my own family members and relatives made attempts on my life several times, hence my C-PTSD. I just want to immediately cross over to the light and exit this Earth dimension. I really don't want to stick around here after the death of my physical body.