• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Mrs.O'Leary'sCow

Mrs.O'Leary'sCow

SanitizingDeodorantCakes
Aug 20, 2018
Q: What did the leper say to the prostitute?
A: Keep the tip.

Q: What did Buddha say to the hot dog vendor?
A: Make me one with everything.

Q: Why did Helen Keller masturbate with one hand?
A: So she could moan with the other.

Q: Why did Karen Carpenter shoot her dog?
A: It kept trying to bury her.

Q: What were Christa McAuliffe's last words to her husband?
A: You feed the kids, I'll feed the fish.

Q: How do you make a dead baby float?
A: One scoop of ice cream and one scoop of dead baby.

Q: What did the seven dwarfs say when the prince woke Snow White?
A: Guess it's back to jerking off.

Q: How do you get hearing aids?
A: From listening to assholes.

Q: What did the octogenarian say when his doctor told him he had cancer and Alzheimer's?
A: Hey, at least I don't have cancer.

Matty

Matty

Jul 5, 2018
17860235.jpg

Rollo

Rollo

No pasaran
Aug 13, 2018
So a dude died and ended up in Hell. Got all depressed but then took a look around and saw that the place is filled with Cannabis plants in fool bloom. All lift up he came up to one, saw that couple of buds fell off and are laying on the ground already fully dried. So he made a crude pipe out of whatever and put the crashed bud inside. A bunch of demons were standing nearby so he rolled to them 'Guys I need a light, do you have it?'. So a demon goes 'My man you're very confused - obviously if you could get a light here this place would be called Heaven'.

wezel

wezel

Experienced
Aug 14, 2018
Two blondes were in a bar watching the television when the news came on. It showed a guy on a bridge that was about to jump, obviously suicidal. "I'll bet you $10 he'll jump," said Betty.
"Bet you $10 he won't," replied Amber. Then, the guy on the television closed his eyes and threw himself off the bridge. The second blonde hands the first her money.
"I can't take your money," said Betty. "I cheated you. The same story was on the five o'clock news."
"No, no. Take it," said Amber. "I saw the five o'clock news too. I just didn't think the guy was dumb enough to jump again!"