• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Rollo

Rollo

No pasaran
Aug 13, 2018
So a dude walks at 2 AM through a dark alley. Suddenly as he turns corner he sees a couple of thuggish looking guys walking in his direction. So he's like "Shit, I'm done". But his inner voice goes "Nah man you're not nearly done. Here's the deal - as soon as you near them punch the bigger one with all your might". So the man does just that and his inner voice goes "See NOW you're done".

WorthlessGirl

WorthlessGirl

Aug 15, 2018
2516uq.jpg

Rollo

Rollo

No pasaran
Aug 13, 2018
Batman wakes up in the morning and as usual takes a flight through the streets of Gotham. Suddenly he sees the whole place is shaken up, windows broken, lamposts bent in half, people are all bruised and limping. So he flies up to one guy 'Sir who did it? I will start finding them right now and you know me - they won't escape justice'. But the guy says 'Nah Batman thanks a lot for the offer but we'll take care of it on our own'. So a puzzled Batman flies away and another guy comes up 'Who was it?' - 'It was Batman, offering his help'' - 'Oh man what a caring, codsiderate guy he is when he's sober'.