• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
I cannot stand shallow, insensitive humans who like to joke about people's suffering and don't take it seriously, they are just so immature and insensitive. It's disgusting how those who are suicidal get treat badly with their feelings invalidated. But anyway it's just wrong to joke about suicide and people's suffering as it really is serious, existence truly is so hellish and harmful with many trapped in this existence because of lack of reliable ways to die, there really is nothing funny about this, instead it's real.

Something so evil as existence really isn't something to joke about and it's so insulting when people act like otherwise, the suffering people go through should never be dismissed as this just leads to way more harm. Humans truly are the worst species to me, it's so awful how they literally even have laughing reactions on this site filled with people posting about how much they suffer, it's just so insensitive as suicide and the suffering that people go through is not a joke, it's disgusting how many humans see this as something to laugh at.

There's nothing funny about the hellish reality exist in, there's nothing positive about how existing beings were forced here so unfairly just to be tormented in their meaningless existences and die anyway, existence itself is the true problem, the existence of life is the most horrific tragedy and that fact should never be dismissed, more than anything I wish I never existed at all

4everDone

4everDone

death is freedom
Feb 2, 2024
It could be a form of relief that comes with it. I find it really absurd how things in this life end with death. All of the suffering and discomfort you experience ends with a state of non-existence and quite often I giggle at some things when I put them in such perspective. Of course it's not something to be directly laughed at but knowing that it all comes to an end and that the end can be initiated with ones own will makes me laugh sometimes.

S

sadman710

Student
Mar 22, 2024
Since I've ever first heard about it, that was my first thought. I told myself wow in order for someone to go forward to pull that off they must have been in a spot I can't imagine.

Then I grew up and my uncle killed himself. The way his side of the family reacted and some of his friends made me completely shocked and nauseated. They didn't seem sad, they just complained and talked trash.

myopia

myopia

on earth, we’re briefly gorgeous.
Apr 8, 2024
I cannot stand shallow, insensitive humans who like to joke about people's suffering and don't take it seriously, they are just so immature and insensitive. It's disgusting how those who are suicidal get treat badly with their feelings invalidated. But anyway it's just wrong to joke about suicide and people's suffering as it really is serious, existence truly is so hellish and harmful with many trapped in this existence because of lack of reliable ways to die, there really is nothing funny about this, instead it's real.

Something so evil as existence really isn't something to joke about and it's so insulting when people act like otherwise, the suffering people go through should never be dismissed as this just leads to way more harm. Humans truly are the worst species to me, it's so awful how they literally even have laughing reactions on this site filled with people posting about how much they suffer, it's just so insensitive as suicide and the suffering that people go through is not a joke, it's disgusting how many humans see this as something to laugh at.

There's nothing funny about the hellish reality exist in, there's nothing positive about how existing beings were forced here so unfairly just to be tormented in their meaningless existences and die anyway, existence itself is the true problem, the existence of life is the most horrific tragedy and that fact should never be dismissed, more than anything I wish I never existed at all
People cope with trauma in many ways, one of the most common being humor. While I do not condone joking about suicide as it pertains to others, I think it is completely valid and understandable to joke about your own suicidality.

melancholymallory03

melancholymallory03

Do cats live nine lives ? Or do humans ⏰
Feb 20, 2024

💜 hey you seem like a very compassionate , and sensitive person , the world needs more of you🧡

You're so right we should all be more sensitive with our jokes. The misfortune of others is not something to joke about at all.

I just want to share something though to give a little bit of another perspective to people with an inappropriate sense of humour who may have deep trauma. Key word MAY. And never an excuse for sexist , racist remarks etc…..

TW / SA / ⚠️

Growing up I had two best friends. One night I was invited to a sleepover from the one friend I'm going to call her blue, blue invited me over and I said yes. Yellow my other friend had already experienced a fair share of trauma in her life . And me i had just been getting molested by my next door neighbour who was my female babysitter for years . But still not as much as yellow had experienced. Yellow always made very inappropriate jokes stemming from a deep place of pain. I could see in yellows eyes it was the only way she could cope.
Blues dad sexually assaulted us at a sleepover. Recording and traumatizing us permanently.
All we could do is give him this hilarious , mildly inappropriate nick name to try to turn the tears into laughs.
Trauma and rape jokes I think are something people can joke about when it personally happened to them, or to their own situation. But you can't pick open someone else's scab.
Forever , me , yellow and blue will always refer to him as let's say " greenish" and it makes us laugh, full belly laugh. And forget for just a moment , our innocence is gone . And it's not coming back:(
💙 💛 🧡

Malaria

Malaria

If I can't be my own, I'd feel better dead
Feb 24, 2024
As others have said, it's one thing to joke about your own suicidal ideation, but when it's others it's pretty distasteful. And yeah, I have seen people mocking and making fun of those who have committed suicide, or those who are suicidal. Just another reason to hate humanity.

etherealgoddess

etherealgoddess

perseverance is inevitable success
Dec 8, 2022
💜 hey you seem like a very compassionate , and sensitive person , the world needs more of you🧡

You're so right we should all be more sensitive with our jokes. The misfortune of others is not something to joke about at all.

I just want to share something though to give a little bit of another perspective to people with an inappropriate sense of humour who may have deep trauma. Key word MAY. And never an excuse for sexist , racist remarks etc…..

TW / SA / ⚠️

Growing up I had two best friends. One night I was invited to a sleepover from the one friend I'm going to call her blue, blue invited me over and I said yes. Yellow my other friend had already experienced a fair share of trauma in her life . And me i had just been getting molested by my next door neighbour who was my female babysitter for years . But still not as much as yellow had experienced. Yellow always made very inappropriate jokes stemming from a deep place of pain. I could see in yellows eyes it was the only way she could cope.
Blues dad sexually assaulted us at a sleepover. Recording and traumatizing us permanently.
All we could do is give him this hilarious , mildly inappropriate nick name to try to turn the tears into laughs.
Trauma and rape jokes I think are something people can joke about when it personally happened to them, or to their own situation. But you can't pick open someone else's scab.
Forever , me , yellow and blue will always refer to him as let's say " greenish" and it makes us laugh, full belly laugh. And forget for just a moment , our innocence is gone . And it's not coming back:(
💙 💛 🧡
You never lost your innocence. I truly believe that it is being a child that makes you innocent. You are innocent if it was something out of your control. I also totally get joking about being suicidal. But it's usually about my own suicidal issues, NEVER about other people. It's kind of like that hidden rule where you only can joke about yourself to cope.

I

iloverachel

Warlock
Mar 7, 2024
Agreed, well said.
Suicide is a serious topic and we should be able to discuss how atrocious and disgusting this hellish abomination life is without being ridiculed or laughed at by insensitive people