• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

KillingPain267

KillingPain267

Student
Apr 15, 2024
Lost all motivation for good! After applying and getting rejected 300 times after graduating in 2019 and then my wife leaving me half a year ago I don't anymore want to work. There is no point anymore. It has been made clear to me that I'm useless anyway after so many rejections, so why even try. I don't want to interact with people making dumb office jokes and pretend to them that I'm happy every minute for 8 hours a day and then come home to nothing. It's pure mental torture to me when having social anxiety anyway at a workplace to begin with (but I was strong and ready to just overcome social anxiety because my wife was there to motivate me, but now no longer... I could never anymore pretend to be happy nor can I be open about my suffering). I want to just wither away in a dark room (maybe VSED will be my preferred method).