• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

zipperstuck5171

zipperstuck5171

Jul 7, 2023
If this is not allowed, I'm sorry. Just wanting to know if this is overkill? I have taken pills before but was not enough to do anything but make me sleep.

I'm thinking:
15000 mg of quetiapine - 150 pills
2500 mg of hydroxyzine pamoate - 50 pills
150 mg of hydrocodone - 20 pills
750 mg of cyclobenzaprine - 75 pills
150 mg of amlodipine - 30 pills
3750 mg of pregablin - 50 pills
50 mg of unisom - 10 pills
385 total pills

Plus we'll be drinking most of the day too.

Again please delete if not allowed. There is no where I can discuss this method.

I

istheretrulyalife?

Ser Alexander V
Jun 14, 2023
Idk what that would do but you really need to make sure your SI is suppressed from drinking. That probably is deadly but it definitely won't be a peaceful way to go.

Heck, you could just vomit it and waste all those pills. There is a lot of variables in this method

Reactions: zipperstuck5171 and Praestat_Mori
Upvote 0
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
I doubt you'll be successful. You'll probably only cause more (physical) harm to your body and you may see a hospital icu from the inside. If you are interested in ODs that are reasearched and work you can read about meds/drugs ODs in the PPeH and the Suicide Resource Compilation also has other more reliable methods.

Reactions: HonestAbe and zipperstuck5171
Upvote 0
zipperstuck5171

zipperstuck5171

Jul 7, 2023
Idk what that would do but you really need to make sure your SI is suppressed from drinking. That probably is deadly but it definitely won't be a peaceful way to go.

Heck, you could just vomit it and waste all those pills. There is a lot of variables in this method
What does SI is suppressed mean?
I doubt you'll be successful. You'll probably only cause more (physical) harm to your body and you may see a hospital icu from the inside. If you are interested in ODs that are reasearched and work you can read about meds/drugs ODs in the PPeH and the Suicide Resource Compilation also has other more reliable methods.
Oh wow, I read up but apparently I'm missing something. What doed OD and PPeH mean? Sorry for the ignorance

Upvote 0
I

istheretrulyalife?

Ser Alexander V
Jun 14, 2023
SI = survival instinct

An example of it in action is when you are on the ledge of a tall building but you can't seem to walk off the ledge

Reactions: zipperstuck5171
Upvote 0
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023

Oh wow, I read up but apparently I'm missing something. What doed OD and PPeH mean? Sorry for the ignorance

PPeH = Peaceful Pill eHandbook
OD = Overdose

I linked you to the Suicide Resource Compilation, you can read through everything there to get an overview.

Reactions: Aisley and zipperstuck5171
Upvote 0
zipperstuck5171

zipperstuck5171

Jul 7, 2023
Thank you. I'm figuring with my age and the fact I'm not in shape that combination might work as most of them are meds to help me sleep. I appreciate your help. I've been fighting this for 7 years and I just can't fight anymore. If this doesn't work then the rope in the tree should do it

I plan on taking some dramamine before hand and I have plenty of booze.

Upvote 0
Aisley

Aisley

Wizard
Mar 12, 2023
Disclaimer that I am a moron. But it seems the hydrocodone and the cyclobenzaprine would be enough with a little booze. I could be wong there, but that's the classic combo, right? pdr.net gives reactions between meds, if you want to look into it.

Reactions: hi-okbye
Upvote 0
zipperstuck5171

zipperstuck5171

Jul 7, 2023
Disclaimer that I am a moron. But it seems the hydrocodone and the cyclobenzaprine would be enough with a little booze. I could be wong there, but that's the classic combo, right? pdr.net gives reactions between meds, if you want to look into it.
What does disclaimer I'm a moron mean? Yeah I'm probably a moron. I should probably go with another method
I'm wondering if I ground up the meds and put them into either water or soda to get over the possibility of throwing up the pills. Turn them all into powder,?

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Aisley

Aisley

Wizard
Mar 12, 2023
What does disclaimer I'm a moron mean? Yeah I'm probably a moron. I should probably go with another method
I'm wondering if I ground up the meds and put them into either water or soda to get over the possibility of throwing up the pills. Turn them all into powder,?
No, the disclaimer was that I am the moron, before I try to tell you two specific pills should work with booze. Before I try to tell anyone anything. XD. I should make it my signature or something.

Reactions: zipperstuck5171
Upvote 0
zipperstuck5171

zipperstuck5171

Jul 7, 2023
So that means those two won't work? Lol. Sorry for my ignorance

Upvote 0
zipperstuck5171

zipperstuck5171

Jul 7, 2023
You are awesome. I appreciate it more than you know. I'm older and had a good life before my wife and kids were killed. I'm so tired of fighting. I want to be with them.
Thank you for your help. I might try crushing them up to take them, mix them with some beer might work

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori
Upvote 0
Aisley

Aisley

Wizard
Mar 12, 2023
Maybe start another thread (there are so many these days, every other minute, and it's easy to get drowned out) just asking if cyclobenzaprene, hydrocodone and maybe some liquor are enough to do it. And hopefully you'll get someone smarter than me to respond. One of the side effects of mixing these (if you survive) is anhedonia, and you don't want that. But I think they're enough. They're the opiod-benzo combo one wants, as far as I can tell.

Upvote 0