• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Caustic Cardinals

Caustic Cardinals

Enlightened
Sep 1, 2018
Something must be wrong with me, and nobody is willing to tell me what it is or even admit that there is something. I have been so lonely my whole life. I try to understand how others communicate , socialize. I have even studied body language. Nothing, I am blind to something something big. I just cant seem to make lasting meaningful friendships .

Anyone have a similar experience? Any clues to what its about?

Deadinside24

Deadinside24

Experienced
Aug 7, 2018
Something must be wrong with me, and nobody is willing to tell me what it is or even admit that there is something. I have been so lonely my whole life. I try to understand how others communicate , socialize. I have even studied body language. Nothing, I am blind to something something big. I just cant seem to make lasting meaningful friendships .

Honestly, people are just real ass holes for the most part. I don't think there's something as much wrong with you or anyone here as there is with them. I've felt for a long time that I don't fit into this world and this society. Not sure if that's what you were getting at but from our interactions I'd say you're interesting and are funny as hell.

weedoge

weedoge

Banned
Jul 12, 2018
Honestly, people are just real ass holes for the most part. I don't think there's something as much wrong with you or anyone here as there is with them. I've felt for a long time that I don't fit into this world and this society. Not sure if that's what you were getting at but from our interactions I'd say you're interesting and are funny as hell.
Thing is when you feel this way it seems like the majority are assholes and that's half of the reason we don't fit and question our place forever.

Caustic Cardinals

Caustic Cardinals

Enlightened
Sep 1, 2018
ty

F

Final Escape

I’ve been here too long
Jul 8, 2018

Maybe mild aspergers, ADD the daydreamy kind. I forgot what it's called when you miss unspoken cues because 90% of communication is non verbal. It could be where u live too, that might make u feel u can't relate. You have to understand if u happen to be one standard deviation above average IQ this will immediately make it harder to find friends. Most people are extroverted and easily communicate and feed off of being with other people but the smarter u are the less extroverted u are likely to be. It might be because you are introverted which doesn't mean the same thing as shyness. You might be easily annoyed, can't remain interested, not able to connect if your iq is too far from someone else's.

Caustic Cardinals

Caustic Cardinals

Enlightened
Sep 1, 2018
Maybe mild aspergers, ADD the daydreamy kind. I forgot what it's called when you miss unspoken cues because 90% of communication is non verbal. It could be where u live too, that might make u feel u can't relate. You have to understand if u happen to be one standard deviation above average IQ this will immediately make it harder to find friends. Most people are extroverted and easily communicate and feed off of being with other people but the smarter u are the less extroverted u are likely to be. It might be because you are introverted which doesn't mean the same thing as shyness. You might be easily annoyed, can't remain interested, not able to connect if your iq is too far from someone else's.
over 130

BlackDragonof1989

BlackDragonof1989

Mage
Jul 12, 2018
I'm similar too, the only time I feel remotely normal is if I just hit the right biochemistry with dxm use, which I know is hardly ideal but also depends on how I eat, my diet generally sucks I like wheaty things and sugar, soda, ice cream, pizza, all the bad stuff but when I eat lean like a big ol' steak and some coffee and watch how much sugar I have for the day I'm better but it's all hit and miss. I've always struggled with feeling like an outsider too compared to many it seems, at least when I'm not in a dxm afterglow.