• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

C

ConfusedClouds

Mar 9, 2024
Anyone else feel like their mind wipes itself just when they want to try noting something down or communicating it? Go totally blank and invalidates whatever it was I was thinking - can't have been that important.

But then I'll get something like a flashback to that point/those thoughts but at totally the wrong moment to be able to note it or communicate it - almost like taunting me.

Also often leads to ruminating and regretting previous interactions with people (in person/online/spoken/written) where I thought I responded honestly though automatically at the time, but then those other ideas/memories pop back up and I realise I actually hadn't said the most accurate or truthful response, which is then disrespectful to the person trying to communicate with me. Then I am left with a whole load of spiralling combined with sporadic memory wiping. So frustrating.

C

ConfusedClouds

Mar 9, 2024
Out of curiosity (dw if you have no clue either!) do you have any understanding of what/how/why it happens? Any tips for how you have managed to deal with it? I've ended up mostly isolating/avoiding.