• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Caustic Cardinals

Caustic Cardinals

Enlightened
Sep 1, 2018
Something must be wrong with me, and nobody is willing to tell me what it is or even admit that there is something. I have been so lonely my whole life. I try to understand how others communicate , socialize. I have even studied body language. Nothing, I am blind to something something big. I just cant seem to make lasting meaningful friendships .

Anyone have a similar experience? Any clues to what its about?

Reactions: Deutsch, Soon4me, BlackDragonof1989 and 5 others
Clover

Clover

Experienced
Aug 23, 2018
Do you have Aspergers?

Reactions: Soon4me, Deutsch, BlackDragonof1989 and 2 others
Caustic Cardinals

Caustic Cardinals

Enlightened
Sep 1, 2018
FadedMemory

FadedMemory

Student
Aug 5, 2018
I'm similar and apparently not on the spectrum... I don't know anymore all I know is I'm not meant for this world.

Reactions: Soon4me, Deutsch, BlackDragonof1989 and 1 other person
Tomasnil

Tomasnil

Mage
Apr 24, 2018
Dont feel bad reading people is impossible

Reactions: Mizule, Soon4me, Deutsch and 2 others
Deadinside24

Deadinside24

Experienced
Aug 7, 2018
Something must be wrong with me, and nobody is willing to tell me what it is or even admit that there is something. I have been so lonely my whole life. I try to understand how others communicate , socialize. I have even studied body language. Nothing, I am blind to something something big. I just cant seem to make lasting meaningful friendships .

Honestly, people are just real ass holes for the most part. I don't think there's something as much wrong with you or anyone here as there is with them. I've felt for a long time that I don't fit into this world and this society. Not sure if that's what you were getting at but from our interactions I'd say you're interesting and are funny as hell.

Reactions: Soon4me, Deutsch, useless and 4 others
O

overkill

Student
Jul 18, 2018
I suck at being human, too. I am more like retarded robot who does the same things over.

Reactions: Soon4me, Deutsch, useless and 1 other person
weedoge

weedoge

Banned
Jul 12, 2018
Honestly, people are just real ass holes for the most part. I don't think there's something as much wrong with you or anyone here as there is with them. I've felt for a long time that I don't fit into this world and this society. Not sure if that's what you were getting at but from our interactions I'd say you're interesting and are funny as hell.
Thing is when you feel this way it seems like the majority are assholes and that's half of the reason we don't fit and question our place forever.

Deadinside24

Deadinside24

Experienced
Aug 7, 2018
I suck at being human, too. I am more like retarded robot who does the same things over.
Always reminds me of that 9inch nails song. Every day is exactly the same. Spot on.

Deadinside24

Deadinside24

Experienced
Aug 7, 2018
Thing is when you feel this way it seems like the majority are assholes and that's half of the reason we don't fit and question our place forever.
Spot on. Exactly!

Reactions: weedoge, Soon4me, Deutsch and 3 others
Caustic Cardinals

Caustic Cardinals

Enlightened
Sep 1, 2018
ty

Reactions: weedoge, Soon4me, Deutsch and 2 others
O

Oyashiro-sama

Student
Aug 16, 2018
I understand you, the same thing happens to me, I do not feel good with others, I do not feel comfortable, it's as if I was completely different from the rest.

Reactions: weedoge, Soon4me, Deutsch and 3 others
F

Final Escape

I’ve been here too long
Jul 8, 2018

Maybe mild aspergers, ADD the daydreamy kind. I forgot what it's called when you miss unspoken cues because 90% of communication is non verbal. It could be where u live too, that might make u feel u can't relate. You have to understand if u happen to be one standard deviation above average IQ this will immediately make it harder to find friends. Most people are extroverted and easily communicate and feed off of being with other people but the smarter u are the less extroverted u are likely to be. It might be because you are introverted which doesn't mean the same thing as shyness. You might be easily annoyed, can't remain interested, not able to connect if your iq is too far from someone else's.

Reactions: weedoge, Soon4me, Deutsch and 4 others
Caustic Cardinals

Caustic Cardinals

Enlightened
Sep 1, 2018
Maybe mild aspergers, ADD the daydreamy kind. I forgot what it's called when you miss unspoken cues because 90% of communication is non verbal. It could be where u live too, that might make u feel u can't relate. You have to understand if u happen to be one standard deviation above average IQ this will immediately make it harder to find friends. Most people are extroverted and easily communicate and feed off of being with other people but the smarter u are the less extroverted u are likely to be. It might be because you are introverted which doesn't mean the same thing as shyness. You might be easily annoyed, can't remain interested, not able to connect if your iq is too far from someone else's.
over 130

Reactions: Soon4me, Deutsch, lv-gras and 2 others
BlackDragonof1989

BlackDragonof1989

Mage
Jul 12, 2018
I'm similar too, the only time I feel remotely normal is if I just hit the right biochemistry with dxm use, which I know is hardly ideal but also depends on how I eat, my diet generally sucks I like wheaty things and sugar, soda, ice cream, pizza, all the bad stuff but when I eat lean like a big ol' steak and some coffee and watch how much sugar I have for the day I'm better but it's all hit and miss. I've always struggled with feeling like an outsider too compared to many it seems, at least when I'm not in a dxm afterglow.

Reactions: Soon4me, Deutsch and lv-gras