• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Sickofit

Sickofit

Student
Nov 2, 2018
The rich evil killing bastards seem to keep getting more wealth, status and a better life generally. However, there are others who live the crappiest lives ever ir get absolutely cheated or destroyed by someone else. My question is, is there true karma? So the bad people for whatever theyve done get to eat shit, and the warm hearted people with unforgiving lives become happy again?

Circles

Circles

There's a difference between existing and living.
Sep 3, 2018
Short answer is No. The long answer is basically that the universe/world/life/society doesn't give a fuck about us and only humans have a warped idea on wanting there to be some divine intervention and order in a chaotic and random universe. The universe doesn't owe us anything but if that's the case we owe nothing in return. The world is a meat grinder and life itself the butcher.
"The only morality in a cruel world is chance" - Dark Knight

ignominia

ignominia

O Rose thou art sick.
Oct 6, 2018
No, justice in our system is only a simulation, is not Real, justice is only possible in a plane of total congruence, also I think that for justice is necessary that the perpetrator suffer an action equivalent of what he did, there is not a universal solution such as "x" years condemned to jail as is proposed in the liberalism.

bigj75

bigj75

“From Knowledge springs power."
Sep 1, 2018
Short Answer: No

Long Answer: Everything is a numbers game. The more injustice you do the more likely you are for negative consequences to happen. But some people get away with it.
Just the same as the more justice you do the more likely positive consequences happen but some people no matter how much good they do still get negative consequences.

Sickofit

Sickofit

Student
Nov 2, 2018
T
Short Answer: No

Long Answer: Everything is a numbers game. The more injustice you do the more likely you are for negative consequences to happen. But some people get away with it.
Just the same as the more justice you do the more likely positive consequences happen but some people no matter how much good they do still get negative consequences.
Absolutely agree

Dark Soul

Dark Soul

Nov 4, 2018
No, justice in our system is only a simulation, is not Real, justice is only possible in a plane of total congruence, also I think that for justice is necessary that the perpetrator suffer an action equivalent of what he did, there is not a universal solution such as "x" years condemned to jail as is proposed in the liberalism.

That's so true. justice is not a question of the laws, the laws are a concession to the arbitrariness of the powerful and rich people.

VincentValentine

VincentValentine

Student
Sep 27, 2018
Nope. Life is unfair. Powerful, lucky and privileged people get away with horrible things all the time. But good, non powerful people get penalized sometimes even when they don't do anything wrong, or when they do something that's extremely light.

weedoge

weedoge

Banned
Jul 12, 2018
If you mean like karma, then no way. Unfortunately I think it's all down to chance. and honestly, the crueller and more selfish a person is, the better they seem to do in life. It's sad to admit but it's like the opposite of justice.

Lra888

Lra888

Enlightened
Sep 30, 2018
No.

The idea that "those people exploiting and raping humanity for personal gain will eventually get punished" is a means to control the lower class. It makes the victims self satisfied in that they think "I'm the good one - they are evil and will be punished for it...eventually". The only ones who benefit from this are the exploiters as they're able to keep doing what they're doing.

This idea even turns the victim into a sadistic person because the victim is thinking : "these people are going to burn and be tortured for all of eternity hahaha fuck them"

Karma : "yay! something bad is going to happen to these people eventually!"

Last edited:
weedoge

weedoge

Banned
Jul 12, 2018
I feel like personally, i get karma a lot. If i go down the straight and give someone i know a bad look ill get a crap mark in my next test, or im just very superstitious.
No disrespect intended but yep I'd say that's just some result of your consciousness and the way you notice certain things, purely coincidental. It's hard to quantify good and bad anyway, karma is a complicated thing to think about. I try and figure out if I deserve all the crap I've been through based on past bad deeds but then I realised that it's not just the shit I've been through but my reaction to it that leads me to the place I'm in right now.

I think concerning yourself with karma is just another way to rlly drive yourself crazy

Lra888

Lra888

Enlightened
Sep 30, 2018
Some people (usually the upper class) believe that this current reality is the end result of karma:

The rich, healthy, and powerful are in that position because they deserve it. The suffering exploited underclass are that way because they deserve to be there and should be treated like low class shit.

Last edited:
weedoge

weedoge

Banned
Jul 12, 2018
i was thinking about the concept of justice .. is it only based on utility and fear of consequences or could there be a small form of love involved?
I guess I'm looking at things through pretty negative lenses right now but... I think justice is all encompassing. "do unto others as you would have them do unto yourself".

It would be really lovely if the world was as simple as give what you get and get what you give.

M

MAIO

Elementalist
Apr 8, 2018
The rich evil killing bastards seem to keep getting more wealth, status and a better life generally. However, there are others who live the crappiest lives ever ir get absolutely cheated or destroyed by someone else. My question is, is there true karma? So the bad people for whatever theyve done get to eat shit, and the warm hearted people with unforgiving lives become happy again?

No.

weedoge

weedoge

Banned
Jul 12, 2018
..how can i know how others want to be treated ? everything i do seems to hurt people, whether i want it or not.. like we cant go beyond ourselves ... it s just another way for saying that suffering is inevitable, no matter what i do.. yeee
You're right that you can't go beyond yourselves and trying to understand somebody else without just talking to them can be a great downfall. Although the saying "do unto others..." is really quite simple. It's not about knowing how others want to be treated, it's about treating others in the same way you would like to be treated by others, to avoid this very confusion.