• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
Fuck life. There isn't anything in life that I ever enjoyed enough for me to say that I love living. I have always hated living ever since I was born. For me, life is just suffering, suffering and more suffering. Even when I was a minor, I was suffering and I kept on suffering. Nowadays, I don't even enjoy anything at all. I'm always so overwhelmed and stressed and I have headaches every single day over how shitty life is for me. My head hurts a lot and it always hurts. Living in general hurts for me.

I wish that I was never born to begin with but, now that I am born, I have to suffer from having no passions, from getting bullied at a young age, from having to slave away all my life, from never having an irl friend throughout my entire life and so forth. This is absolutely painful but what is terrifying is that my suffering is no where near in comparison to the suffering that people who drown experience which means that the only suicide method that I can actually access is a suicide method that I can't do as I'm not suffering enough for my survival instinct to be overwhelmed.

This is one shitty life and I will always stick by that statement. Life will never be desirable or beautiful for me. Life will always be suffering for me with no pleasures to counteract it. It will always have been better for me to never have been born

ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

Oct 29, 2023
Life sucks. We should sue our parents for forcing us into this cruel world without our consent
I wish we could do that but, honestly, I don't even want money from my parents. What I want is euthanasia

Reactions: sserafim
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
I understand, I wish I never existed as well, existing truly is just meaningless suffering. It's cruel and hellish how we cannot just choose to easily die in peace despite the fact that we were so unfairly forced into this undesirable existence in the first place.

ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

Oct 29, 2023
I understand, I wish I never existed as well, existing truly is just meaningless suffering. It's cruel and hellish how we cannot just choose to easily die in peace despite the fact that we were so unfairly forced into this undesirable existence in the first place.
Thank you. I hope we both find peace soon

• Hugs
Reactions: 4am