• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Slayer

Slayer

Sep 13, 2018
There is no justice but system like this is completely unsustainable in a long run. To be honest I don't care because I'll eventually be dead anyway. I have absolutely no intentions of reproducing and raising people who will inevitably suffer, probably even more than I did. That's plain sadistic.

throwaway777

throwaway777

一人、部屋で、独り。
Oct 3, 2018
You're right that you can't go beyond yourselves and trying to understand somebody else without just talking to them can be a great downfall. Although the saying "do unto others..." is really quite simple. It's not about knowing how others want to be treated, it's about treating others in the same way you would like to be treated by others, to avoid this very confusion.
okay but this doesn't solve anything for me... treating others in the same way u d like to be treated is always done based on my perspective, and it doesn't exclude egoistic thoughts

Asylla

Asylla

Apr 16, 2018
Justice and fairness are concepts that humans came up with as a way to maintain order within a group of individuals. Those concepts are most likely far older than civilization itself. Some people act as if justice and fairness exist outside of human perception, but there is no good reason to believe that's the case. That's why trying to apply those concepts to something as broad as life or the universe is a waste of time. Justice does not exist by default in the universe, and it never will.

bigj75

bigj75

“From Knowledge springs power."
Sep 1, 2018
Everything is about survival. Everyone wants to be on top, everything wants the most money, everything wants to look the best, everything wants the most power.
Why because if you had all that it's pretty damn hard to be depressed and for your survival to be jeopardized. There is nothing wrong with wanting to be at the top because it increases your survival % which makes you happier, healthier, and more peaceful.

But the reason man made concepts like justice, fairness , honesty, etc are implemented is because realistically humans cant operate without them. If we tried to operate without them then literally everyone would be killing, stealing, etc against eachother to reach the top and only the strongest and smartest would eventually win. But at the same time that would create so much chaos that eventually everything would just be destroyed. So whether or not there is justice in the universe without the concept of atleast trying to live like there is and implementing justice/fairness to some extent then humans would die off so damm quick trying to reach the top. So people have to treat each other fairly whether fairness is manmade or not since it's unrealistic for any long term progression of humanity if everyone was unfair to eachother.

Lra888

Lra888

Enlightened
Sep 30, 2018
I guess I'm looking at things through pretty negative lenses right now but... I think justice is all encompassing. "do unto others as you would have them do unto yourself".

It would be really lovely if the world was as simple as give what you get and get what you give.
I feel like hell and want to die so I shouldn't do unto others or I'd be a murderer. A busdriver.

L

Limbo

Experienced
Oct 8, 2018
Maybe this world is fucking awful in the grand scheme so being stuck here for 100+ years is not a good thing.

Who knows. I always find it odd that people want to upload their mind onto a computer. Maybe death is super fun and awesome!

Death has only three possibilities in my eyes:

1. eternal oblivon
2. Reborn as yourself for eternity (cyclic universe), but only everything up to your birth needs to be roughly the same (hitler must exist for instance in your timeline and same parents unfortunately in my case). Anything after is random so your life will be different.
3. The least likely in my eyes is being born as yourself but in a completely different life (different parents, year, planet, body etc)

Wildcard: Wake up from this virtual life which was in fact a punishment for your crimes in the 5th dimension. You are now a free man/woman.

Last edited:
bigj75

bigj75

“From Knowledge springs power."
Sep 1, 2018
PicsArt_03-31-07.35.48.jpg

Z

zzz919

I'm Nobody
Sep 19, 2018
I live in the United States ...... I have worked long hard hours ...... At difficult jobs ...... And I have Nothing ...... I have no money ...... I have no healthcare ...... I am alone ...... The United States measures the value of a human life by how much money you have ...... I have no money ...... So my life has no value ...... I am the direct descendant of an American revolutionary war soldier ...... And I am treated worse than an illegal alien ...... I would gladly do anything to help destroy this nation ...... This is Not the America that my ancestors founded ...... America has changed ...... I have lost all respect for this cruel heartless nation ...... America has turned its back on me ...... So ...... Now I turn my back on America ...... I hope America burns in Hell for eternity.

Slayer

Slayer

Sep 13, 2018
I live in the United States ...... I have worked long hard hours ...... At difficult jobs ...... And I have Nothing ...... I have no money ...... I have no healthcare ...... I am alone ...... The United States measures the value of a human life by how much money you have ...... I have no money ...... So my life has no value ...... I am the direct descendant of an American revolutionary war soldier ...... And I am treated worse than an illegal alien ...... I would gladly do anything to help destroy this nation ...... This is Not the America that my ancestors founded ...... America has changed ...... I have lost all respect for this cruel heartless nation ...... America has turned its back on me ...... So ...... Now I turn my back on America ...... I hope America burns in Hell for eternity.

Indeed. In the end it seems the quality of life would have been far better if the US remained under British rule like Canada.

T

TooConscious

Enlightened
Sep 16, 2020
No.

The idea that "those people exploiting and raping humanity for personal gain will eventually get punished" is a means to control the lower class. It makes the victims self satisfied in that they think "I'm the good one - they are evil and will be punished for it...eventually". The only ones who benefit from this are the exploiters as they're able to keep doing what they're doing.

This idea even turns the victim into a sadistic person because the victim is thinking : "these people are going to burn and be tortured for all of eternity hahaha fuck them"

Karma : "yay! something bad is going to happen to these people eventually!"
Brilliant.