• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

3dworldsucks

3dworldsucks

Jun 1, 2019
Is it true that if you die a virgin, you get "happiness" in the afterlife or does it not matter at all?

Reactions: Manaaja
F

FakeNews

Student
Apr 30, 2018
I don't think anyone really knows what happens in the afterlife. So, it's just what you believe might happen. Be very careful of Gnostics.

Personally, I think the time after I leave this world will be similar to the time before I can into this world. (When you switch on the electricity, the lightbulb glows, when electricity is removed, the glowing ceases.)

not_a_robot

not_a_robot

"i hope the leaving is joyful, & never to return"
May 30, 2019
I think definitely yes. I'm not sure about afterlife, but sex is a destructive influence, I wish I could unhave all the sex I ever had, all it ever did was ruin my life and it's like that for a lot of people, they just won't admit it because our society equates sex with status so we will keep breeding more consumer-units for the capitalist meatgrinder.

If there any truth to the idea that humans have "souls", then remaining pure from all that overrated destructive nonsense has to count for something.

Xaphous

Xaphous

hikikomori
Nov 11, 2018
I may die one myself. It would make no difference in the afterlife if you have drunk coffee in your lifetime, don't see how its different to if you had sex or not. It's just another human experience. Not having that experience is angering for me. People with spiritual dedication are more likely to be celibate though, but it's really the orgasm that is the destructive part.
I don't think anyone really knows what happens in the afterlife. So, it's just what you believe might happen. Be very careful of Gnostics.

Personally, I think the time after I leave this world will be similar to the time before I can into this world. (When you switch on the electricity, the lightbulb glows, when electricity is removed, the glowing ceases.)
What's wrong with gnosticism? they made more sense and had more knowledge than any of the modernised abrahamic religions that's for sure.

Last edited:
LastFlowers

LastFlowers

the haru that can read
Apr 27, 2019
You mean religiously speaking?
I don't have any type of faith so I do not believe it makes a difference.
I don't believe there is anything after this. It would be nice if we got our own little worlds, looked the way we wanted to, finally got to live the life we wanted to, and had vistors of our choosing..but I personally don't think anyone should commit suicide with the expectation of an afterlife. Or any type of reward.

Superfluous

Superfluous

Mar 16, 2019
If you're religious, I'm confident that no religious texts forbid or condemn sex. If you're an atheist, then you don't believe in an afterlife. If you believe in evolution, then it's the prime directive to procreate in order to pass on your genes to the next generation. So no, I don't believe there is any benefit to dying to a virgin. Equally, there's no benefit to not dying a virgin.

My answer specifically relates to how it may affect you in the afterlife if you believe in it. I'm not disagreeing with anyone else's opinion based on other reasons.

Last edited:
LifeIsNotFun

LifeIsNotFun

Mage
Jun 1, 2019
Sex is only there for reproductive purposes, and to pass on your gene's into the next generation. Humans have made 'sex' into a pleasurable thing due to social engineering, and the sheer fact it heightens our 'pleasure receptors' in our brain.

And, I personally don't believe in the after life, and I don't think being a 'virgin' or not will have any significance after one's passing.

Severen

Severen

Enlightened
Jun 30, 2018
I really don't think, anyone will care if you die a virgin or not in the after life. Even human beings stop giving a shit after Highschool. Imagine being a god who can travel through time and space and sees most humans as mentally damaged chimps on a zoo called Earth... And then one of them goes up to you and says Pssst, I'm a virgin...

Sex is only there for reproductive purposes, and to pass on your gene's into the next generation. Humans have made 'sex' into a pleasurable thing due to social engineering, and the sheer fact it heightens our 'pleasure receptors' in our brain.

And, I personally don't believe in the after life, and I don't think being a 'virgin' or not will have any significance after one's passing.

Yeah, just look at other primates. When they have sex, it lasts like 10 seconds. The males just want to impregnate females and the females just want to get impregnated. Humans have turned having sex into some kind of twisted religion. Probably out of boredom and a need for escapism from the reality of being conquered and used as wage slaves.

Last edited:
alizee

alizee

Arcanist
Jul 22, 2018
Everything happens outside your control and if you understand determinism it's easy to understand. Thus, I find the idea correct that someone who is destined to die a virgin no different than a person who had a lot of sex.

DepressionsAHo

DepressionsAHo

Heaven gained a new ho
Feb 15, 2019

I feel like that's an extremely primitive way of looking at the act. Yes, it's main purpose is reproduction but there are several species on this Earth that have sex for pleasure as well. Dolphins for example do frequently and a specific species of bats does oral. Excuse me for being blunt but a vagina being penetrated doesn't feel good because of social engineering. It feels good because it fucking feels good? Yes, there are humans on this Earth that don't like it but that's not all of us.

Severen

Severen

Enlightened
Jun 30, 2018
I feel like that's an extremely primitive way of looking at the act. Yes, it's main purpose is reproduction but there are several species on this Earth that have sex for pleasure as well. Dolphins for example do frequently and a specific species of bats does oral. Excuse me for being blunt but a vagina being penetrated doesn't feel good because of social engineering. It feels good because it fucking feels good? Yes, there are humans on this Earth that don't like it but that's not all of us.

I think he was talking about the religion that revolves around sex today being the result of social engineering and not the fact that it feels good. I mean, it would be impossible to use social engineering to make something feel physically good after all.

Reactions: Final Escape
DepressionsAHo

DepressionsAHo

Heaven gained a new ho
Feb 15, 2019
I think he was talking about the religion that revolves around sex today being the result of social engineering and not the fact that it feels good. I mean, it would be impossible to use social engineering to make something feel physically good after all.
Are you speaking about the sex sells culture of today?

Last edited:
TAW122

TAW122

Emissary of the right to die.
Aug 30, 2018
I don't think there is any disadvantage nor advantage to dying a virgin, objectively speaking. However, subjectively, it will vary because of religion and also people's person preference or for other miscellaneous reasons. Me personally, well I care a lot about losing my virginity merely for the fact to 'experience' what sexual intercourse is like, physically speaking.

R

Rez_MbChB

Professional
May 21, 2019
I think the best answer to this is:
If you want to have sex with someone, have it. If you dont want to have sex with someone, dont. I dont think you should look into it any more than this. You shouldnt go have sex with people because you think you should but also dont abstain from sex on the basis that the afterlife will be happier (ultimately we dont know what happens so that is a terrible gamble). So yeah just let things happen naturally with what you feel comfortable with/want, dont feel like you should do either because percieved benefits. Personally jacking off is more physically satisfying than sex, but I enjoy the emotional connection with a partner and the intimacy/trust that follows with it. Its all about personal preference. But to answer your original question I really wouldnt abstain just on that basis b/c IMO I dont think there would be any benefits.

Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer
Kikoo Loool

Kikoo Loool

Enlightened
Feb 25, 2019
Is it true that if you die a virgin, you get "happiness" in the afterlife or does it not matter at all?

This sounds quite hazardous, since nobody could ever tell us what's next. I think everyone should experience sex before dying.

Alchemist

Alchemist

Warlock
Apr 3, 2019
Honestly, that's up to you. There's no afterlife, so whatever you do in this life doesn't matter. Always do what you feel like doing.

AnnihilatedAnna

AnnihilatedAnna

A Joke
Apr 17, 2018
I personally do not believe In an afterlife, so for me there would be absolutely not benefit. Hell, I wish I could get laid sometimes lol.

In all fairness if you believe in the after life and god and stuff it could be beneficial. I mean having sex unwed is kind of a no-no so, yeah.. that

Dartz

Dartz

Give Me The Dirt
Jun 29, 2018
No one can know what happens next, but I'm sure any God/Deity won't care how much fucking you did in the mortal world. Do whatever feels right for you in this life

Reactions: Kikoo Loool
Kikoo Loool

Kikoo Loool

Enlightened
Feb 25, 2019
Copulating is a natural activity, I see no reason why we should not do it.