• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
It's beyond hellish how we were forced into this harmful and meaningless existence without the option to easily die in peace. Humans are the worst species with how so many do all they can to make it so others continue suffering no matter what, the fact that I'm denied the option to die peacefully is a devastating tragedy.

Suicide really should be as straightforward as just choosing to never wake again, it's sadistic how people have to struggle to die on their own terms, just the fact that existing is nothing more than meaningless and pointless suffering makes it even more disgusting how we are denied the right to die in peace.

All humans are just going to die anyway and I see no point to suffering so senselessly when the peace of death solves everything, there is no point to existing, it's just a futile process of waiting to die, existence serves no purpose other than to torment existing beings. I see no benefit to having the ability to suffer for decades just to die a slow, painful death from old age and die anyway in an existence that can potentially get so torturous way beyond how anyone can imagine it to.

Existence itself is the true problem as it's the source of all suffering, it's an abomination to exist, it's evil and unacceptable how there isn't the option to die in a guaranteed, peaceful way, the fact that suicide is pretty much illegal leads to extreme amounts of harm.

bipolar22

bipolar22

Aug 31, 2022
The narcissistic nature of the human mind is the issue.
But since humanity is growing so fast in the far future it might be the other way around when resources get sparce. Maybe governments will give poor people a gun with one bullet if they can't find a job or are disabled or too old to work.
Really cheap rusty one of course that doesn't works half the time lol.
There are some reliable and peacefull method
It's not that peaceful if one is made to feel like a criminal selfish person and has to die in some secluded place like the woods without even being able to say goodbye to their loved ones tbh. Also the more peaceful methods like N and F cost money and are illegal in many places otherwise I'd be long gone like many others.

ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
You are wrong. You've been spreading false information for years and years and also atacking this comunity and nobody seems to care.
What's false about what she said? She is right that some people struggle to kill themselves. Not everybody has equal opportunities to suicide. Oh, also, I'm not sure why you say that nobody seems to care about her vents because, after all, she always makes the occasional thread where people complain about her behaviour. She already got warnings on this site before for being herself
There are some reliable and peacefull method. None are easy, but doing proper reseach and study will make the process easier and increase the chance of sucess.
Not everybody can access those peaceful methods. Some people have a lot of executive dysfunction to plan suicide properly. Some people are trapped by living with family members and so don't really have the freedom to do much. Some people are physically crippled. Some people are suicidal because they have some issues in their life which reduces their functioning or cognitive capability and that could also be their obstacle to suicide. FC has basically no attachment to life at all yet she is still alive... clearly that should signify that she is trapped here and can't do anything to escape it