• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
I cannot stand people who are all positive about something so hellish and cruel as existence, no existing really isn't something positive and it's beyond disgusting when people try and dismiss how evil existence truly is. Positivity is really just toxicity, it's people in denial. Existence itself is the true problem no matter what especially as there is no limit as to how much one can suffer, existing can get so torturous way beyond how anyone can even imagine it to in this reality where chance so senselessly determines everything.

There is no value in suffering for decades just to be tormented by old age with dementia dying in agony, for me wanting to die is being aware of the reality of existence. Happiness isn't real, it's a shallow delusion, existence is nothing but pain, I'd be glad to die, it'd be better if existence is erased, I'd always prefer to not exist no matter what. Human existence is an abomination, there's no value in the futile and harmful burden of existing as human.

Darkover

Darkover

Illuminated
Jul 29, 2021
undoubtedly there are some positive things to life as music art films games sex drugs but also evil horrible bad things happen here like war disease famine disasters, and the good things don't make up for the bad things happening there's more bad in the world than it is good, some people get lucky and live good lives while most others live bad lives