• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

eguiö

eguiö

Dec 16, 2021
I read an article that the drowning effect occurs because of the injection pushing a lot of drugs into the system and thereby damaging the lungs. I dont think it happens when you drink N.

Article here:

"
according to doctors who spoke to NPR — and others who have testified in federal court — inmates develop pulmonary edema during lethal injection for a different reason: Extremely high doses of drugs, given quickly, are directly damaging the delicate architecture of the lungs. It's a phenomenon often seen in fatal heroin overdoses.

"In the '70s it was a very common way for a drug addict to just die after self-injecting heroin," says Philippe Camus, a pulmonologist in Dijon, France.

Camus has spent decades studying and compiling the various ways that drugs can negatively affect the lungs. He says that when a high dose of drugs is rapidly injected into the body, it pushes a concentrated "front" through the bloodstream. Doses vary slightly by states, but many inmates receive 500 milligrams of midazolam; for comparison, in a hospital setting patients may receive 1 or 2 milligrams.

"The quicker the injection, the denser the front, and the higher the risk of causing damage," Camus says.

Specifically, that concentrated front of drugs damages the thin barrier between blood vessels and air sacs in the lungs. Jeffrey Sippel, a pulmonologist who reviewed autopsies obtained by NPR, likens this phenomenon to a river flooding its banks.

"Water is supposed to be in the river, and the banks are supposed to be dry," he says. In this case, the dry banks are the lungs' air sacs, and the river is a network of capillaries; in healthy lungs, they are separated by a thin membrane. "When there is pulmonary edema, that normal relationship is awry. There's water on the banks where it doesn't belong."

When that membrane breaks, fluid from the capillaries enters the air sacs, impeding one's ability to breathe.

"It would be a feeling of drowning, a feeling of suffocation — a feeling of panic, imminent doom," says Sippel."

• Informative
Reactions: hankbank3928, Endtimes1 and symphony
LittleCloud

LittleCloud

Just drifting
Feb 12, 2022
I didn't "go for the throat". No one was "censored". (Even though you seem to be trying to censor me, there, telling me what I should and shouldn't accept? And telling me that I can't know anything? Ironically, you're trying to censor any judgement and critique..why aren't you accepting MY different perspective, huh? See how that works? And quite frankly, some of the "different perspectives on this forum have been downright disturbing, so as promoting a lack of morality, wanting to kill other people and wishing mass deaths upon society...but we must be "tolerant", after all, even of genocide, since "no one can know anything...really? REALLY ?
"No one can be certain of anything"...are you CERTAIN of that?)

I challenged Symphony's skepticism and self-admitted paranoia.

Symphony admirably rose to that challenge.
"'To come for/down somebody's throat'- to suddenly speak angrily to someone, in a way that seems unfair. Synonyms and related words. To criticize, accuse or blame. criticize."
You did respond to the user with sudden sarcasm and passive aggressiveness, trying to shut them up. You called your comment critique and judgment yourself, so I used the correct term.

I didn't say that anybody is censored, I said that we shouldn't try to censor others.
"What more do you expect to find?... you have no reason to spread your doubt to others."

Let's not resort to strawman fallacies.
If trying to stop censorship is censorship, does that mean that everything is censorship? I did not tell you you can't know anything, I said that nothing can be fully proven. The person wasn't talking about genocide or something disturbing either. I thought with the context it'd be obvious that when I said "noone can fully prove anything" I was only talking about cbt methods and whether they are painless or not.

"No one can be certain of anything"
I'd appreciate it if you stop quoting things i never said.

Last edited:
Reactions: Endtimes1 and Leiden
W

watchingthewheels

Enlightened
Jan 23, 2021
"'To come for/down somebody's throat'- to suddenly speak angrily to someone, in a way that seems unfair. Synonyms and related words. To criticize, accuse or blame. criticize."
You did respond to the user with sudden sarcasm and passive aggressiveness, trying to shut them up. You called your comment critique and judgment yourself, so I used the correct term.

I didn't say that anybody is censored, I said that we shouldn't try to censor others.
"What more do you expect to find?... you have no reason to spread your doubt to others."

Let's not resort to strawman fallacies.
If trying to stop censorship is censorship, does that mean that everything is censorship? I did not tell you you can't know anything, I said that nothing can be fully proven. The person wasn't talking about genocide or something disturbing either. I thought with the context it'd be obvious that when I said "noone can fully prove anything" I was only talking about cbt methods and whether they are painless or not.
Oh, FFS, Karen. Spare me. You want to talk about "unfriendly"? There are people on this forum talking about their sick fantasies of harming others, and the genocide of the human race. But anyway, I wasn't talking to you then, and I'm not going to talk to you, now. You're now on the "ignored" list. Go lecture someone else.

Last edited:
Reactions: Red Scare
LittleCloud

LittleCloud

Just drifting
Feb 12, 2022
Oh, FFS, Karen. Spare me. There are people on this forum advocating hate, genocide, and the death of the human race. Go lecture someone else. You're blocked.
Somebody didn't 'rise to the challenge'. 😞 I didn't think someone would take the concept of acceptance so personally.

Reactions: Endtimes1
WhiteRabbit

WhiteRabbit

I'm late, i'm late. For a very important date.
Feb 12, 2019
Aren't there videos of people drinking N and dying peacefully? I know I've seen one with an old woman eating chocolate.

Reactions: watchingthewheels
W

watchingthewheels

Enlightened
Jan 23, 2021
Aren't there videos of people drinking N and dying peacefully? I know I've seen one with an old woman eating chocolate.
"Yes, but how do we know that they were REALLY dying peacefully? I mean, REALLY know? For all we know, there could be screaming in agony on the inside, and unable to show it..."

(Yes, people have made that argument, here...they could be eye-witnesses to to people being carried off by unicorns over cotton clouds and rainbows, and they'd still find fear in it...)

Reactions: DyingMiND, Red Scare and WhiteRabbit
WhiteRabbit

WhiteRabbit

Feb 12, 2019
"Yes, but how do we know that they were REALLY dying peacefully? I mean, REALLY know? For all we know, there could be screaming in agony on the inside, and unable to show it..."

(Yes, people have made that argument, here...)
I think sometimes people get obsessed with this site and just need something to discuss. I've seen videos of people taking N and videos of people using other methods. I'll stick with the N.

Reactions: hankbank3928, Sunset Limited, Red Scare and 3 others
WhiteRabbit

WhiteRabbit

Feb 12, 2019
Does death by N make a person appear as if they're sleeping? I know SN can make someone look blue from cyanosis.

It's very important that it appears I died in my sleep. And I don't want to traumatize the person who will find me any more than necessary.
It depends on when they find you. Eventually you'll start to look really pale since the blood has stopped pumping. Other than that, yeah it looks like you're sleeping.

Reactions: readysteady, BrokenBliss and watchingthewheels
Red Scare

Red Scare

Wizard
Mar 1, 2022
Does death by N make a person appear as if they're sleeping? I know SN can make someone look blue from cyanosis.

It's very important that it appears I died in my sleep. And I don't want to traumatize the person who will find me any more than necessary.
Even if it appears you died in your sleep, unless you are very old and sick and expected to die in your sleep, any death that occurs under suspicious circumstances, or appears to be a suicide, will automatically get an autopsy. If you are found dead in a hotel room, they won't just say "looks like they died in their sleep". They will assume it is a suicide, and you'll be scheduled for an autopsy, a tox screen, the whole work up.

That is unless you are old, and sick, and it's expected that you might pass in your sleep. If you did it at home, and your family found you, they might say you died in your sleep to the coroner or police, then it wouldn't be assumed that you committed suicide. But if you are relatively younger and otherwise healthy, they'll assume it was a suicide and give you an autopsy, etc.

Reactions: readysteady and demuic
Sunset Limited

Sunset Limited

I believe in Sunset Limited
Jul 29, 2019
Health professionals have labeled pentobarbital as a peaceful method. Scientific methods were used for this. Tens of thousands of people undergo surgery every day. They do not suffer and do not remember. Pentobarbital is a very strong anesthetic. If you overdose with an anesthetic, you will be completely unconscious. Doing your own research on the Internet will not be more satisfying than the results obtained by health professionals using scientific methods. It's already done. Rely on science, not the conclusions you reach from sources whose reliability is questionable, on a subject you have no expertise.

• Informative
Reactions: T-StayResident, lostmylove, Endtimes1 and 9 others
A

AnnyMyr

Mar 12, 2022
No I just like read about anesthesiology. Also propofol is my method so I have to read about it.
How do you want to administer propofol? Into a vein? It must be entered very quickly, you will not have time

Sunset Limited

Sunset Limited

Jul 29, 2019
How do you want to administer propofol? Into a vein? It must be entered very quickly, you will not have time
I have a gravity fed injection system. Works with 3x60cc syringes.

D

delbird

Apr 4, 2022
Why not just numb your mouth with a strong mouthwash that has a numbing agent in it beforehand? And the anti-emetics should prevent vomiting. That's what I intend to do before I drink this nasty shit lol
Whats N?
Absolutely. Even the standard induction dose of propofol and thiopental starts an apnea. Patients become unconscious after 15-20 seconds with propofol and 20-30 seconds with thiopental. Apnea occurs after patients become unconscious. N, thiopental, propofol all three are ideal euthanasia drugs.
Hi what rate do you suggest?
All 4 drugs guarantee safe and peaceful CTB at very high doses. All of them are powerful enough, but propofol is the most difficult drug for a healthcare professional to manage acute poisoning. All four drugs cause respiratory arrest. N and thiopental will also cause hypotension. Yet it can be managed even at very high doses. F is, if you ventilate the patient until spontaneous breathing returns, he will survive even at absurdly high doses. F just stops breathing. Propofol is the most dangerous in this respect. It has systemic toxicity. You can't fight the profound hypotension it causes. It causes arterial vasodilation and unlike the other three, it's cardiotoxic. A large dose administered quickly can stop the heart. I have read that even at a dose like 300mg a patient cannot be resuscitated while already ventilated and connected to two IV lines. A dose of 300 mg was given instead of 150 mg. So I'll order it like this.

1- Propofol
2- N
3- Thiopental
4- F
I have 2 syringe drivers bought from ebay and then gravity feed what rates do you suggest, can you pm me please

Last edited:
LeavingEarly

LeavingEarly

Experienced
Mar 19, 2022
Whats N?

Hi what rate do you suggest?

I have 2 syringe drivers bought from ebay and then gravity feed what rates do you suggest, can you pm me please
Nembutal

M

MelodyCymbal

Jan 21, 2023
I have concerns about N too and it's hard to say.. it is suppose to be shutting down your central nervous system so you won't be able to move when the process is starting and you shouldn't be awake. But, once your in the "coma" phase I don't know if you feel anything such as your hearts stopping or the hypoxia from breathing. As far as the taste goes people say it's like rubbing alcohol.. it shouldn't be too bad. Less people vomit when taking N. I'm scared to OD on anything but every method is scary and nothing is absolute especially when your ordering something illegal from some guy.. never the less I'm still considering it.
PPH recommends alcohol chaser to lessen the taste and potentiate it
Well I hope it is peaceful because I'll be taking it. From all the videos I have seen it does look like the way all humans should have a chance to die. They just die in their sleep. I don't think I would be able to do more violent methods, so this is a blessing to me. The only thing that is a little concerning is the absolutely foul and strong taste. I mean the stuff they give out in euthanasia clinics isn't vet Nembutal that is supposed to be injected. That being said it is still the gold standard compared to many other methods.
Okay. I lounge corrected. You're right. I was mistaken. Still, there is zero in handbook about how to choke down this horrid stiff. Maybe General Foods or Nestle will partner with D?

The Long Island medium will take my messages. Thanks. Vaya con dios, amigo.
PPH says an Alcohol chaser will help with taste and potentiate it
I know, I'm just really paranoid because of how easily I throw up. It is possible that I am mixing it up; but I think I read it on the forum here. The idea was that if you throw up some but not all of the N, you just risk having too little in your system and waking up before you can die of dehydration (maybe it was fear mongering, who knows) so it would be best to just get as much of the N out as possible and try again. I will try to find the post and/or the PPH page if it's in there. If I find the post, watch it be a new member who said it...

Stevia is already in my basket, that's what another user here used and I trust them.
That's not in the PPH about N
I know, I'm just really paranoid because of how easily I throw up. It is possible that I am mixing it up; but I think I read it on the forum here. The idea was that if you throw up some but not all of the N, you just risk having too little in your system and waking up before you can die of dehydration (maybe it was fear mongering, who knows) so it would be best to just get as much of the N out as possible and try again. I will try to find the post and/or the PPH page if it's in there. If I find the post, watch it be a new member who said it...

Stevia is already in my basket, that's what another user here used and I trust them.
That's not in the PPH about N
That's right. There is info out there about differing action of the N for people with a history of alcoholism or a system broken down by its use.
PPH also says antipsychotic meds can do this
Is one bottle going to be enough or one has to purchase 2 bottles and drink them altogether?
For non sterile vet N PPH recommends two bottles
No I just like read about anesthesiology. Also propofol is my method so I have to read about it.
how can one get propofol?

Last edited:
Sunset Limited

Sunset Limited

Jul 29, 2019
how can one get propofol?
It is available in some Asian countries without any prescription. If you are lucky, you can buy from a pharmacy but it is a very hard route for a non-health professional. If you are not experienced with IV, don't try it.

Reactions: MelodyCymbal
Falseunderworld

Falseunderworld

I banish you to the underworld for all eternity
Feb 3, 2023
Im getting confused here, is N a good ctb method or is it actually painful? Did anyone answer op ? I keep reading and getting conflicting answers ? Do you feel chest pain or is it just nasty in flavor?

W

watchingthewheels

Enlightened
Jan 23, 2021
Im getting confused here, is N a good ctb method or is it actually painful? Did anyone answer op ? I keep reading and getting conflicting answers ? Do you feel chest pain or is it just nasty in flavor?
Not painful. Holy grail of "peaceful pills".

• Love
Reactions: Falseunderworld
Sunset Limited

Sunset Limited

Jul 29, 2019
Actually this thread is a bullshit. It's nonsense to discuss a medically approved drug for human euthanasia in here. You don't need SS approval.

Reactions: Falseunderworld
W

watchingthewheels

Enlightened
Jan 23, 2021
Question re: alchohol chaser: Is there a reason why the PPH recommends Bailey's Irish Cream, specifically?

Microwave

Microwave

Jan 1, 2023
I think sometimes people get obsessed with this site and just need something to discuss. I've seen videos of people taking N and videos of people using other methods. I'll stick with the N.
Where were those videos? Could you PM me?

WhiteRabbit

WhiteRabbit

Feb 12, 2019
Yeah I found the N one. What about the other methods?
They are plenty of gruesome suicide videos out there. Guns, hanging, jumping. Those are the other methods I was talking about.

death's lover

death's lover

Jan 14, 2023
According to the PPH, it's 10/10 on the painless scale, and is considered the "gold standard" for being painless and fast.
It's what the euthanasia organizations use.
You say you haven't seen any "concrete evidence or stats". But that doesn't tell us what you HAVE seen or read. There are videos of people drinking it and passing out within a couple of minutes, or even your ability to read scientific jargon, etc.

What would it take to convince you? What evidence and data would suffice, for you?

It's been established that N is the best option available, if you can get it. And no one here will tell you that there is anything better on the pain-free scale. But if you don't believe the info out there, you're not going to believe anyone else here. And if you "can't help but think that it's going to hurt", then how will anyone here convince you otherwise?

If you're sincere (and not just spreading fear over N to discourage people), this is the best option out there. (I understand the fear, but you'd probably feel fear with any suggestion that was offered. That's understandable. But the facts are what they are.
where can I see those videos?
N is a typical scientifically proven euthanasia agent. EEG was used in the euthanasia of 15 horses. Horses were monitored in many ways. Before respiratory arrest, EEG was seen to plot brain death. Barbiturate coma is very similar to brain death on the EEG, and this happens long before respiratory arrest. This is scientific proof.

The cause of death with N is respiratory arrest. In euthanasia videos released by organizations such as Dignitas and Pegasos, you see the deceased falling asleep before complaining of a respiratory depression. Sad to see these are still being discussed. While many people have bought N and think they have a peaceful CTB, it's not nice to make them restless.
where can I find those videos by Pegasos?

Last edited:
W

watchingthewheels

Enlightened
Jan 23, 2021
where can I see those videos?

where can I find those videos by Pegasos?
You can search the forum here, but you kinda have to search for yourself, because older links here may no longer work, because places like YouTube take them down often.

There's a topic about this on the forum already:

You can probably find more, if you search, but again, some youtube links may no longer be active, due to removal.

Here's one I pulled up on a quick search (not Pegasos, but same topic...)

If you want Pegasos-specific videos, try their Twitter page...

Last edited:
Reactions: death's lover