• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Sunset Limited

Sunset Limited

I believe in Sunset Limited
Jul 29, 2019
Can you please link some of these videos?

To answer the question;
As someone who ingested a 1/3 of a bottle of N and woke up in the hospital later- I didn't feel any pain. At some point i stopped breathing but i only know because they told me. I was knocked out in a few minutes. 5 at most. The taste is really bad, worse than i imagined but it's not different than liquor. I just remember drinking the N, feeling v sleepy in a matter of seconds and at some point i passed out for 2-3 days. Didnt feel any pain. Hopefully when i actually kill myself it'll be peaceful like this
Sorry there is no videos. This is a scientific study. You can find it on google as pdf.

Red Scare

Red Scare

Wizard
Mar 1, 2022
I gag immediately when i drink N, I can't drink the whole 13g!! I will throw it all up! It's not a choice, it's a reflex
Oh darn, this worries me a bit. I don't want to be all set to go only to be stopped by the fact that I can't get this stuff down.

Is it on a whole much different than alcohol? I am pretty good with taking shots and drinking liquor, without gagging or throwing it up. It would be my intention to gulp it down and then take a drink of something neutralizing like juice or soda, maybe biting into a chocolate.

Reactions: MikeDeross82
T

Ta555

Enlightened
Aug 31, 2021
Oh darn, this worries me a bit. I don't want to be all set to go only to be stopped by the fact that I can't get this stuff down.

Is it on a whole much different than alcohol? I am pretty good with taking shots and drinking liquor, without gagging or throwing it up. It would be my intention to gulp it down and then take a drink of something neutralizing like juice or soda, maybe biting into a chocolate.
From everything I've read it seems the taste is more bitter than anything. It's not really common to throw up from bitter things. Gagging and throwing up are two different things. Like have you ever had a throat swab for covid? Or when something touches the back of your throat? You gag but you don't actually throw up. I think it's the same with N. You might gag but that doesn't equal vomitting. When I've taken crushed zopiclone it is extremely bitter and gross and the taste clings to the back of my throat and I kind of gag and try to clear my throat but I don't feel like I'm going to actually empty my stomach contents if that makes sense.
Vomitting I think is more with things that are greasy or spoiled-tasting. Of course some people may very well throw up from N but I just don't think it's usual.
My own concern is more feeling sick from the 10ml of ethanol that's in there because I'm have zero tolerance for alcohol. I remember having a mouthful of vodka and feeling very woozy very quickly after that. I'm not worried about the taste triggering vomitting.

Reactions: arnab, BrokenBliss and bb121314
A

arnab

Student
Mar 9, 2022
From everything I've read it seems the taste is more bitter than anything. It's not really common to throw up from bitter things. Gagging and throwing up are two different things. Like have you ever had a throat swab for covid? Or when something touches the back of your throat? You gag but you don't actually throw up. I think it's the same with N. You might gag but that doesn't equal vomitting. When I've taken crushed zopiclone it is extremely bitter and gross and the taste clings to the back of my throat and I kind of gag and try to clear my throat but I don't feel like I'm going to actually empty my stomach contents if that makes sense.
Vomitting I think is more with things that are greasy or spoiled-tasting. Of course some people may very well throw up from N but I just don't think it's usual.
My own concern is more feeling sick from the 10ml of ethanol that's in there because I'm have zero tolerance for alcohol. I remember having a mouthful of vodka and feeling very woozy very quickly after that. I'm not worried about the taste triggering vomitting.
It's such low amount of ethanol and besides, diluated in the rest of the liquid.

Tamara Tami

Tamara Tami

Student
Sep 15, 2021
Absolutamente. Incluso la dosis de inducción estándar de propofol y tiopental inicia una apnea. Los pacientes pierden el conocimiento después de 15 a 20 segundos con propofol y de 20 a 30 segundos con tiopental. La apnea ocurre después de que los pacientes pierden el conocimiento. N, tiopental, propofol, los tres son fármacos ideales para la eutanasia.
N iv, propofol iv, thiopental iv, fentanyl iv
according to your knowledge you could list from the most powerful to the less powerful for ctb?

Sunset Limited

Sunset Limited

I believe in Sunset Limited
Jul 29, 2019
N iv, propofol iv, thiopental iv, fentanyl iv
according to your knowledge you could list from the most powerful to the less powerful for ctb?

All 4 drugs guarantee safe and peaceful CTB at very high doses. All of them are powerful enough, but propofol is the most difficult drug for a healthcare professional to manage acute poisoning. All four drugs cause respiratory arrest. N and thiopental will also cause hypotension. Yet it can be managed even at very high doses. F is, if you ventilate the patient until spontaneous breathing returns, he will survive even at absurdly high doses. F just stops breathing. Propofol is the most dangerous in this respect. It has systemic toxicity. You can't fight the profound hypotension it causes. It causes arterial vasodilation and unlike the other three, it's cardiotoxic. A large dose administered quickly can stop the heart. I have read that even at a dose like 300mg a patient cannot be resuscitated while already ventilated and connected to two IV lines. A dose of 300 mg was given instead of 150 mg. So I'll order it like this.

1- Propofol
2- N
3- Thiopental
4- F

Reactions: arnab
K

KimKevorkian

Experienced
Feb 23, 2022
It's already been made. But the government doesn't want everyone to know that
I'm sure. Like the genius Nikola Tesla. Wilhelm Reich was horribly suppressed as well.

A

arnab

Student
Mar 9, 2022
All 4 drugs guarantee safe and peaceful CTB at very high doses. All of them are powerful enough, but propofol is the most difficult drug for a healthcare professional to manage acute poisoning. All four drugs cause respiratory arrest. N and thiopental will also cause hypotension. Yet it can be managed even at very high doses. F is, if you ventilate the patient until spontaneous breathing returns, he will survive even at absurdly high doses. F just stops breathing. Propofol is the most dangerous in this respect. It has systemic toxicity. You can't fight the profound hypotension it causes. It causes arterial vasodilation and unlike the other three, it's cardiotoxic. A large dose administered quickly can stop the heart. I have read that even at a dose like 300mg a patient cannot be resuscitated while already ventilated and connected to two IV lines. A dose of 300 mg was given instead of 150 mg. So I'll order it like this.

1- Propofol
2- N
3- Thiopental
4- F
Do you work in medics?

MikeDeross82

MikeDeross82

Currently in hell
Sep 20, 2021

Alcohol makes me gag immediately too! After my first suicide attempt with antipsychotics my gag reflex became much more sensitive (talk about bad luck) and I can't even drink alcohol! If you can drink a glass of vodka easily without throwing up, I think it's highly likely you'll be able to gulp it down, especially if you use antiemetics.
Pardon my English

S

SubZero

Feb 8, 2022
Is one bottle going to be enough or one has to purchase 2 bottles and drink them altogether?

GentleJerk

GentleJerk

Carrot juice pimp.
Dec 14, 2021
I heard people saying that N is painless, but I never saw any concrete evidence or stats. I know it is tehnically an anesthesia drug, but i can't help but think that it'll hurt before it knocks me out, or cause uncomfortable side effects. I'm scared. I just want a painless way out.
I think dying might just be an uncomfortable thing no matter what. But I'm sure there are varying degrees of speed, pain and discomfort when it comes to dying... N overdose is extremely likely to be a lot more peaceful than the vast majority of deaths. I think it's almost a guarantee. But death is always going to be a mysterious thing, so we may never truly know.

Reactions: bb121314
T

Ta555

Enlightened
Aug 31, 2021
For the whole '1 bottle or 2'. I googled pentobarbital lethal dose yesterday and it was not easy to find info but I did find a pentobarbital safety sheet which said the minimum lethal dose is 36mg per kg of body weight. So for a 50kg person that's roughly 2g of pentobarbital. I'll attach a screenshot of the safety sheet. Hopefully this will help you decide about one bottle or two.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220313-090148.png
    Screenshot_20220313-090148.png
    261.5 KB · Views: 0
  • Informative
Reactions: yeh it's all gucci and Dead Meat
W

watchingthewheels

Enlightened
Jan 23, 2021
"Listen, guys, I know N is supposed to be peaceful, but is it really peaceful? I mean, really, is it really, really peaceful??? Like, truly, actually, sincerely peaceful?"

"Ok...I see that it seems peaceful...but how do we KNOW? We can't know ANYTHING for CERTAIN? How do we know that it's not really, REALLY painful, and it just SEEMS like it's really, really peaceful? Like, maybe there are demons tormenting you from within, and they just cover up the pain to make witnesses THINK that it's peaceful and painless, in order to lure them into doing the same, and falling into their trap?"

And so on, and so on, et cetera, et cetera, et cetera...

• Yay!
Reactions: hankbank3928, Al_stargate, y0dha and 2 others
T

Ta555

Enlightened
Aug 31, 2021
Each bottle contains 6 grams of pentobarbital?

I'd rather drink one because easier but at 125 lbs, that could be a crapshoot no?
6.3g if I'm not mistaken. I'm also planning to also use one.
Each bottle contains 6 grams of pentobarbital?

I'd rather drink one because easier but at 125 lbs, that could be a crapshoot no?
125lb is 56 kg.

Reactions: readysteady
y0dha

y0dha

Student
Feb 10, 2022
For the whole '1 bottle or 2'. I googled pentobarbital lethal dose yesterday and it was not easy to find info but I did find a pentobarbital safety sheet which said the minimum lethal dose is 36mg per kg of body weight. So for a 50kg person that's roughly 2g of pentobarbital. I'll attach a screenshot of the safety sheet. Hopefully this will help you decide about one bottle or two.

So this mean for 6.3g of pentobarbital which is a 100mL bottle you can kill roughly a 150kg guy.
So if it's right it means that one bottle if enough for pretty much everybody?

it would be amazing because i don't have the money to buy 2 so i need to know if it'll work with only one or i'll have to resort to hanging...
I'm 85kg

T

Ta555

Enlightened
Aug 31, 2021
So this mean for 6.3g of pentobarbital which is a 100mL bottle you can kill roughly a 150kg guy.
So if it's right it means that one bottle if enough for pretty much everybody?

it would be amazing because i don't have the money to buy 2 so i need to know if it'll work with only one or i'll have to resort to hanging...
I'm 85kg
Look, from everything I've read the second bottle was only included to speed up the time to die, not because one bottle wasn't actually working. From what I understand the recommendation in PPH has been, and still is from memory, for one bottle. The second bottle got added not because people weren't dying from one, but because some people were taking several hours to die and that was traumatic for the family who attended the assisted suicide. Keep in mind the safety sheet says 36mg/kg is the minimum lethal dose. So if you're 85kg your minimum lethal dose is about 3g. One bottle is 6g. That's double that. And also, I never understand why people are not taking their N and combining it with a plastic bag over their heads or drowning to ensure death if they're that scared of failure. Sorry I'm not talking about you specifically but people on here in general. Everyone is suspicious of one bottle amount but even one bottle will knock you out cold for a loooong time. So why not just ensure you die by combining it with some sort of asphyxiation which you won't feel? Isn't that the logical solution if people are so afraid they'll just go into a coma instead of dying? Bag over head and you're dead in 20 minutes for sure.

• Informative
Reactions: Dead Meat, y0dha and Sunset Limited
eguiö

eguiö

Dec 16, 2021
N is safe enough, no need to spend your last moments combining it with a panic inducing method

Reactions: hankbank3928, BrokenBliss and Lost Magic
T

Ta555

Enlightened
Aug 31, 2021
N is safe enough, no need to spend your last moments combining it with a panic inducing method
I'm talking about people who doubt N or who think one bottle may not be enough. There are a lot of posts about people who doubt they can drink two bottles or can only afford one. So I'm just saying one is enough but if you're that worried use a plastic bag. Many older people who do this at home actually use a plastic bag.

Reactions: eguiö
Starchaser

Starchaser

Student
Oct 8, 2019
I gag immediately when i drink N, I can't drink the whole 13g!! I will throw it all up! It's not a choice, it's a reflex
I feel sorry for you, I would try cover my nose to mitigate the taste I guess
What do you think

• Love
Reactions: MikeDeross82
Pau MP

Pau MP

Feb 22, 2022
In all fairness, it's one of the best painless methods but not always "painless" as we might think. It depends on each individual as well. I recall reading somewhere that a great deal of autopsies performed in USA and where pentobarbital was used, pulmonary edema occured in almost every single case and it might have caused certain degree of agony and pain lasting up to 2 minutes. So there's no an absolute certainty about that.

Reactions: Interloper
Pau MP

Pau MP

Feb 22, 2022
Can you quote this source?

Would we feel it if unconscious?

Still, two minutes ….
It was a study conducted just a few years ago, when I got back at home I'll try to search it. There was another (COVID era) one as well and the conclusion was quite similar, but in this case just with inmates with COVID. The one I mentioned above was scary, perhaps those methods were performed poorly...who knows...I'll try to share the link afterwards. Sorry I forgot to mention before that the autopsies were performed to inmates sentenced to death where N was used.

jimmy7754

jimmy7754

I just want to be myself again
Dec 15, 2021
In all fairness, it's one of the best painless methods but not always "painless" as we might think. It depends on each individual as well. I recall reading somewhere that a great deal of autopsies performed in USA and where pentobarbital was used, pulmonary edema occured in almost every single case and it might have caused certain degree of agony and pain lasting up to 2 minutes. So there's no an absolute certainty about that.
That's what I fear about it.. I believe it could happen. I almost rather hang myself.

Pau MP

Pau MP

Feb 22, 2022
I think other drugs were used too? I hope? I pray?

I can't hang or jump. And I want to just be dead at this point. Must look like I am asleep. Must look like heart attack for EMS. Heart attacks hurt. But less than 2 minutes? Better than 20 with SN

Just pentobarbital, 5gr. Those are not the articles I found several years ago but one of them does mention to it (2017). Not sure if it's the dose, how they follow the protocol or whatever but it sparked huge criticism in the US over the last years.

Red Scare

Red Scare

Wizard
Mar 1, 2022
Just pentobarbital, 5gr.
Are you sure about that?

I had never heard of a lethal injection that used only pentobarbital. It's usually a 3-injection thing where they are given a paralytic and another drug to stop their heart. I had actually read about this too, it's one of the reasons why countries won't import the drug here to the US, because they are against it being used as a form of capital punishment after it came out that some of the prisoners were experiencing prolonged and painful deaths. But I think this was related to a different drug as part of the cocktail, or not following protocols. I didn't think it had anything do with the pentobarbital by itself.

I'd be more worried if you had found anything in the medical literature about this that wan't connected to lethal injection as a method of capital punishment.

Reactions: dreadpirateroberts69 and readysteady
Pau MP

Pau MP

Feb 22, 2022
Are you sure about that?

I had never heard of a lethal injection that used only pentobarbital. It's usually a 3-injection thing where they are given a paralytic and another drug to stop their heart. I had actually read about this too, it's one of the reasons why countries won't import the drug here to the US, because they are against it being used as a form of capital punishment after it came out that some of the prisoners were experiencing prolonged and painful deaths. But I think this was related to a different drug as part of the cocktail, or not following protocols. I didn't think it had anything do with the pentobarbital by itself.

I'd be more worried if you had found anything in the medical literature about this that wan't connected to lethal injection as a method of capital punishment.
Yes, I'm completely sure and it's unquestionable. Several states only use pentobarbital such as Texas, Missouri, Georgia, TN, etc. Single-drug executions have been carried out over the last 10 / 12 years and always have been controversial. I read a PDF article / report several years ago in which it was mentioned that pentobarbital had caused some sort of agony and pain to a great deal of inmates executed with just that substance. It was a very thorough study indeed showing stats, reports, autopsies, etc. It was scary as fuck. I'll try to retrieve it If I am able to find it.

Last edited:
T

Ta555

Enlightened
Aug 31, 2021

Just pentobarbital, 5gr. Those are not the articles I found several years ago but one of them does mention to it (2017). Not sure if it's the dose, how they follow the protocol or whatever but it sparked huge criticism in the US over the last years.
Yeah so I googled this and apparently it does happen. But why do they think the people feel this? Like we have a user that took 10ml of N and ended up in a several day coma where they were not aware of anything so surely drinking a whole bottle will knock you out so hard you wouldn't even know you were 'drowning'? I don't see the issue. I don't understand why they're saying the inmates suffered when surely they'd be out cold with 5g of N.

Reactions: hankbank3928
MikeDeross82

MikeDeross82

Currently in hell
Sep 20, 2021
Yeah so I googled this and apparently it does happen. But why do they think the people feel this? Like we have a user that took 10ml of N and ended up in a several day coma where they were not aware of anything so surely drinking a whole bottle will knock you out so hard you wouldn't even know you were 'drowning'? I don't see the issue. I don't understand why they're saying the inmates suffered when surely they'd be out cold with 5g of N.
Hey, it's me. I wonder too

Red Scare

Red Scare

Wizard
Mar 1, 2022
Yes, I'm completely sure and it's unquestionable. Several states only use pentobarbital such as Texas, Missouri, Georgia, TN, etc. Single-drug executions have been carried out over the last 10 / 12 years and always have been controversial. I read a PDF article / report several years ago in which it was mentioned that pentobarbital had caused some sort of agony and pain to a great deal of inmates executed with just that substance. It was a very thorough study indeed showing stats, reports, autopsies, etc. It was scary as fuck. I'll try to retrieve it If I am able to find it.

I wonder if the route of administration makes a difference here? I had read that some people can take up to 48 hours to die when they ingest it, but there's absolutely nothing in the literature available on MAID to suggest these people suffered in any way comparable to the prisoners who were executed via intravenous injection. I wonder if being given a 5 gram shot of pentobarbital at once is what causes them to experience what they did.