• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Lost Magic

Lost Magic

Visionary
May 5, 2020
I struggle to see how these could be painful if done right, you'd be dead before you could even process these. Though I understand that just gulping down is much easier.

I have been meaning to ask, do you think it would help if I started drinking alcohol to build myself up to dealing with the N taste, and possibly stop myself from throwing up? I cannot handle any alcohol so I think I would just throw up my N. What % would I start with, as low as possible?
Why not just numb your mouth with a strong mouthwash that has a numbing agent in it beforehand? And the anti-emetics should prevent vomiting. That's what I intend to do before I drink this nasty shit lol

I

Interloper

Jul 23, 2021
Why not just numb your mouth with a strong mouthwash that has a numbing agent in it beforehand? And the anti-emetics should prevent vomiting. That's what I intend to do before I drink this nasty shit lol
I just don't know what to expect, I don't know what any of the nasty shit that's been mentioned in the taste threads tastes like. I might try the mouthwash thing but again I've thrown up from a simple beer. I intend to test the meto with something that makes me throw up soon because I just don't fully trust it, just hope I don't get the same side effects again. I am just really afraid of wasting my one chance, because the PPH does mention you should force yourself to throw up everything if you throw up even a little bit of the N. Or maybe that's just a way for PN to make me buy another bottle.

Lost Magic

Lost Magic

Visionary
May 5, 2020
I just don't know what to expect, I don't know what any of the nasty shit that's been mentioned in the taste threads tastes like. I might try the mouthwash thing but again I've thrown up from a simple beer. I intend to test the meto with something that makes me throw up soon because I just don't fully trust it, just hope I don't get the same side effects again. I am just really afraid of wasting my one chance, because the PPH does mention you should force yourself to throw up everything if you throw up even a little bit of the N. Or maybe that's just a way for PN to make me buy another bottle.
You are much less likely to vomit with metoclopramide or similar anti-sickness drug. Btw I think you are getting confused with SN when it comes to the PPH saying to abort if you vomit. Unless you could give me a page number of the book stating otherwise. You could always try to sweeten the N with stevia.

Last edited:
I

Interloper

Jul 23, 2021
You are much less likely to vomit with metoclopramide or similar anti-sickness drug. Btw I think you are getting confused with SN when it comes to the PPH saying to abort if you vomit. Unless you could give me a page number of the book stating otherwise. You could always try to sweeten the N with stevia.
I know, I'm just really paranoid because of how easily I throw up. It is possible that I am mixing it up; but I think I read it on the forum here. The idea was that if you throw up some but not all of the N, you just risk having too little in your system and waking up before you can die of dehydration (maybe it was fear mongering, who knows) so it would be best to just get as much of the N out as possible and try again. I will try to find the post and/or the PPH page if it's in there. If I find the post, watch it be a new member who said it...

Stevia is already in my basket, that's what another user here used and I trust them.

Reactions: BrokenBliss
Lost Magic

Lost Magic

Visionary
May 5, 2020
I know, I'm just really paranoid because of how easily I throw up. It is possible that I am mixing it up; but I think I read it on the forum here. The idea was that if you throw up some but not all of the N, you just risk having too little in your system and waking up before you can die of dehydration (maybe it was fear mongering, who knows) so it would be best to just get as much of the N out as possible and try again. I will try to find the post and/or the PPH page if it's in there. If I find the post, watch it be a new member who said it...

Stevia is already in my basket, that's what another user here used and I trust them.
See I am used to strong alcohol and bitter things. I drink kratom and lemon juice 3 times a day and that is bitter af haha. I am going to numb my mouth though and take the anti-sickness pills one hour prior. I feel for you, though, if you get sick easy. You can only hope that preparation and not overthinking it will get you through it. Yeah, if you find the post AH, let me know 👍

T

Ta555

Enlightened
Aug 31, 2021
Just gonna jump in and say about the vomiting thing. I have also read/heard the advice to abort the attempt if you throw up. However, I don't know how to do that, how to throw up in command. As long as I get some of it in me and it makes me unconscious that's all that should matter because I will put a plastic bag or two over my head. If people are very scared of failing or vomitting some of it up, then have a back up method that will work once you go unconscious. I'm sure even if you throw up some, the rest still in your system will make you fall asleep pronto since people here have conked out with 3ml and someone ended up in hospital with 10ml. Take advantage of that and have a back up method. I think this is more reassuring than worrying about what if you throw up. Plan for 'What if I just fall unconscious instead of die?' and make a plan of how to use that. Like I said, I'll be having a plastic bag tied around my neck.

Reactions: Euthanza, Talvikki and Lost Magic
BrokenBliss

BrokenBliss

Invisible. Apparently.
Jan 11, 2022
I will have Stevia on hand, as well, AH. I'm leery about using the alcohol tip, too, because I gave that up years ago. While I used to be a fan of Yukon Jack and could out-drink the guys back in the day (I'm a wee chick), I haven't had alcohol in my system for so long, I fear that that would be what makes me vomit – not the N.

BrokenBliss

BrokenBliss

Invisible. Apparently.
Jan 11, 2022
Depends where you live. Maybe someone will DM you, but D should quote you a price if you inquire.

Edit: You can also use the search function on the site. I'm pretty sure people have talked about it.

T

Ta555

Enlightened
Aug 31, 2021
I will have Stevia on hand, as well, AH. I'm leery about using the alcohol tip, too, because I gave that up years ago. While I used to be a fan of Yukon Jack and could out-drink the guys back in the day (I'm a wee chick), I haven't had alcohol in my system for so long, I fear that that would be what makes me vomit – not the N.
But vet N already has alcohol in it...it's like 10% pure alc...
This is actually what I'm afraid may make me throw up too since I have no tolerance for alcohol. But I'm just going to do my best to hold down as much of it as I can.

W

watchingthewheels

Enlightened
Jan 23, 2021
I struggle to see how these could be painful if done right, you'd be dead before you could even process these. Though I understand that just gulping down is much easier.

I have been meaning to ask, do you think it would help if I started drinking alcohol to build myself up to dealing with the N taste, and possibly stop myself from throwing up? I cannot handle any alcohol so I think I would just throw up my N. What % would I start with, as low as possible?
"If" being the operative word. Certainly not "peaceful", though, and certainly messy and violent.

Not speaking authoritatively here, but: Generally speaking, you can get yourself used to unpleasant tastes by acclimating yourself to unpleasant tastes, sure, learning to control your gag reflex. But to prepare you specifically for N? Probably would have to get used to something bitter, caustic, and medicine-like.

Reports from users here who've taste-tested it have said it's not the initial taste so much that's bad (though it is, though they said the fear is overblown), but the aftertaste, once it sets in. But then, it's only for a minute or so before you pass out. There are worse things to endure. (Like, kidney stones...) And if you eat a chocolate right after, it's supposed to help. But just best to take it in a few gulps, and it won't be that long after.

But as for alcohol, and actually drinking it? There's a risk for alcoholics that liver damage affects the enzymes that breaks down the N and effects its effectiveness. But that's probably long-term, though.

Last edited:
Reactions: Interloper
BrokenBliss

BrokenBliss

Invisible. Apparently.
Jan 11, 2022
...There's a risk for alcoholics that liver damage affects the enzymes that breaks down the N and effects its effectiveness. But that's probably long-term, though.
That's right. There is info out there about differing action of the N for people with a history of alcoholism or a system broken down by its use.

W

watchingthewheels

Enlightened
Jan 23, 2021
Thinking about it...generations of kids used to be fed a spoonful of castor oil or cod liver oil every day, and it was supposed to be foul tasting. And they survived it. (Irony.) Daily. With N, it's a one-time deal. What's worse? A life of misery and pain, or a few minutes of a bitter aftertaste?

But then, I guess that's why they had Mary Poppins singing "just a spoonful of sugar helps the medicine go down...in the most delightful way..."

Long story short: If one's gonna do it, best just to gulp it down and wait it out. The taste alone won't kill ya'. It won't be long.

Last edited:
Reactions: BrokenBliss and WhiteRabbit
BrokenBliss

BrokenBliss

Invisible. Apparently.
Jan 11, 2022
Thinking about it...generations of kids used to be fed a spoonful of castor oil or cod liver oil every day, and it was supposed to be foul tasting. And they survived it. (Irony.) Daily. With N, it's a one-time deal. What's worse? A life of misery and pain, or a few minutes of a bitter aftertaste?

But then, I guess that's why they had Mary Poppins singing "just a spoonful of sugar helps the medicine go down...in the most delightful way..."

Long story short: If one's gonna do it, best just to gulp it down and wait it out. The taste alone won't kill ya'. It won't be long.
Because I need to stay very hydrated to help fend off the systemic nerve pain I deal with, I've already worked out a technique for downing a glassful of water super quickly when I don't really feel like drinking it. It includes kind of turning off your nose. Like putting a barrier atop your throat where the aromas wander up when you're eating something, plus not inhaling. Makes it easier somehow. This will come in very handy when downing N. As it turns out, when I measured it, the volume of my favorite glass for pushing liquids is 200 ml. Kind of eerie, actually.

Reactions: watchingthewheels
N

new.solution1

Experienced
Dec 14, 2021

I know what post you're talking about. It's this one: https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/mitigate-n-vomit-risk.68569/#post-1507074
It will show up on the results if you search "vomit n"

See I am used to strong alcohol and bitter things. I drink kratom and lemon juice 3 times a day and that is bitter af haha. I am going to numb my mouth though and take the anti-sickness pills one hour prior. I feel for you, though, if you get sick easy. You can only hope that preparation and not overthinking it will get you through it. Yeah, if you find the post AH, let me know 👍
@paulstrong This vomiting concern is what I raised to you in our DMs

I also found where it is in PPeH. It is at the very end of the "Drugs & Vomiting" section.

It's talking about all drug options in general. Not N in specific. But all drug options in general includes N, so this should apply to N.

Someone check this please.

So what do you do if you vomit? Should this advice be followed? Because there is also another thread (again, found by searching "vomit n") that has user "Mindy" saying that the N will still work even if vomited. She got that from a documentary. Not sure if this can be trusted though: https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/what-to-do-if-you-vomit-n.78821/

So what's the verdict? I hope someone knowledgable can answer. I've been trying to find a definitive answer to this for a Long time....

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Interloper
Starchaser

Starchaser

Student
Oct 8, 2019
Can't believe people still discuss the N taste as a "downside" for the thing.
I mean, you're going to die with a peaceful and reliable way, what's difference if your throat is going to taste like shit for a few minutes?

Reactions: ridedalightnin’, watchingthewheels and BrokenBliss
BrokenBliss

BrokenBliss

Invisible. Apparently.
Jan 11, 2022
I mean, you're going to die with a peaceful and reliable way, what's difference if your throat is going to taste like shit for a few minutes?
Especially because people also always say "it's not that bad."

S

sadnurse

Student
Nov 2, 2021
Anybody planning on Bailey's post-ingestion? Or benzos beforehand?

Baileys is kind of the best of both worlds. Sweet and alcoholic. Swish with Neotame and water, coat mouth with honey, down N, suck down a little bottle of Baileys and hope it all stays down thanks to meto.
You can do honey and peanut butter together too

Tamara Tami

Tamara Tami

Student
Sep 15, 2021
N is a typical scientifically proven euthanasia agent. EEG was used in the euthanasia of 15 horses. Horses were monitored in many ways. Before respiratory arrest, EEG was seen to plot brain death. Barbiturate coma is very similar to brain death on the EEG, and this happens long before respiratory arrest. This is scientific proof.

The cause of death with N is respiratory arrest. In euthanasia videos released by organizations such as Dignitas and Pegasos, you see the deceased falling asleep before complaining of a respiratory depression. Sad to see these are still being discussed. While many people have bought N and think they have a peaceful CTB, it's not nice to make them restless.
2 questions please: Propofol coma is similar to brain death on EEG and this happens long before respiratory arrest? The same question for thiopental?

A

arnab

Student
Mar 9, 2022
I hope we're not gonna be feeling the heart attack while in coma

That would be a fking bad surprise..

N it's the best method we have for a peaceful death, completely painless might not be the case but its the closet thing to a painless death
What do you mean?
What type of pain involves taking Nembutal orally?

Last edited:
clawsofperdition

clawsofperdition

the end is near
Sep 4, 2020
N is a typical scientifically proven euthanasia agent. EEG was used in the euthanasia of 15 horses. Horses were monitored in many ways. Before respiratory arrest, EEG was seen to plot brain death. Barbiturate coma is very similar to brain death on the EEG, and this happens long before respiratory arrest. This is scientific proof.

The cause of death with N is respiratory arrest. In euthanasia videos released by organizations such as Dignitas and Pegasos, you see the deceased falling asleep before complaining of a respiratory depression. Sad to see these are still being discussed. While many people have bought N and think they have a peaceful CTB, it's not nice to make them restless.
Can you please link some of these videos?

To answer the question;
As someone who ingested a 1/3 of a bottle of N and woke up in the hospital later- I didn't feel any pain. At some point i stopped breathing but i only know because they told me. I was knocked out in a few minutes. 5 at most. The taste is really bad, worse than i imagined but it's not different than liquor. I just remember drinking the N, feeling v sleepy in a matter of seconds and at some point i passed out for 2-3 days. Didnt feel any pain. Hopefully when i actually kill myself it'll be peaceful like this

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Informative
Reactions: LeavingEarly, Endtimes1, trying.to.find.peace and 3 others
J

justtiredofit

Feb 14, 2022
Can you please link some of these videos?

To answer the question;
As someone who ingested a 1/3 of a bottle of N and woke up in the hospital later- I didn't feel any pain. At some point i stopped breathing but i only know because they told me. I was knocked out in a few minutes. 5 at most. The taste is really bad, worse than i imagined but it's not different than liquor. I just remember drinking the N, feeling v sleep in a matter of seconds and at some point i passed out for 2-3 days. Didnt feel any pain. Hopefully when i actually kill myself it'll be peaceful like this
If you couldn't finish a full bottle in time, now I'm really worried about being able to finish 2.

clawsofperdition

clawsofperdition

the end is near
Sep 4, 2020
Can I ask you how much you weighted at the time?
Around 47 kgs
If you couldn't finish a full bottle in time, now I'm really worried about being able to finish 2.
That wasn't the issue- I could've finished the bottle in time. I just did it in the spur of the moment instead of waiting to be alone + not found. I also got scared. i do plan on trying again.

Reactions: justtiredofit
A

arnab

Student
Mar 9, 2022
Gads. So it would be like drinking rubbing alcohol? Only Kitty Dukakis would know what that's like. I think that Pernod stuff smells like paint thinner, so I gander it might be the closest thing to rubbing alcohol. Perhaps picking up a bottle of that and getting the taste buds used to it might help. I honestly don't know how or why anybody ever drank that stuff. But if it can help condition one's body and mind to more readily accept Nembutal without the attendant gagging, heaving, what have you, I'd say it's worth a try.

I know I'm extremely sensitive to vodka and any hard liquor, so it's going to be a major challenge. C'mom Nitschke, keep coming up with technology for peaceful exits. But please make it for the average person who can afford it and easily access it. This high-end stuff like the pod are great if you're going to a Swiss clinic and passed all the eval by different doctors. That's not the avg person. Keep inventing, please. All chemists join in too.
It's already been made. But the government doesn't want everyone to know that

Sunset Limited

Sunset Limited

I believe in Sunset Limited
Jul 29, 2019
2 questions please: Propofol coma is similar to brain death on EEG and this happens long before respiratory arrest? The same question for thiopental?
Absolutely. Even the standard induction dose of propofol and thiopental starts an apnea. Patients become unconscious after 15-20 seconds with propofol and 20-30 seconds with thiopental. Apnea occurs after patients become unconscious. N, thiopental, propofol all three are ideal euthanasia drugs.

MikeDeross82

MikeDeross82

Currently in hell
Sep 20, 2021
I gag immediately when i drink N, I can't drink the whole 13g!! I will throw it all up! It's not a choice, it's a reflex

Reactions: Ἡγησίας and clawsofperdition
Lost Magic

Lost Magic

Visionary
May 5, 2020
I gag immediately when i drink N, I can't drink the whole 13g!! I will throw it all up! It's not a choice, it's a reflex
I don't think N is for you then if you have a bad gag reflex and can't stomach it. Maybe better to go with another method

Last edited:
Reactions: MikeDeross82 and GentleJerk