• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

°Celsuis_Caesar

°Celsuis_Caesar

Sanctioned Suicide is well worth a mass
Jan 10, 2022
So I may want to record my full-suspension suicide via a private YouTube link posted here on Sanctioned Suicide
So you guys can see just what the full suspension method is like and if possible to extinguish the idea of it being painful, the video will act as reference material for people who want to CTB by Full suspension, I like to think of it as donating your body to science in some respects.
But now the important question: Is this allowed on this site, (Posting a link to CTB videos of yourself)

Cheers!

• Informative
  • Love
Reactions: Gloomislost, Orbitc and Sister of the Moon
Dot

Dot

Globl mod | Info abt typng styl on prfle.
Sep 26, 2021
Mght b bst 2 ask mods

@Persephone ❦ @RainAndSadness @Hass

• Informative
Reactions: NearlyIrrelevantCake, Circles and °Celsuis_Caesar
Upvote 0
I

Interloper

Jul 23, 2021
It's a bit iffy, I would advise against it. Plus there's already plenty of videos out there of people hanging with full/half suspension should people want to see them.

Reactions: Lostandlooking, NearlyIrrelevantCake, olkf and 3 others
Upvote 0
Circles

Circles

There's a difference between existing and living.
Sep 3, 2018
IIn my opinion no cause it'll just be another liability for the site and make the site look bad. Now you can have someone you know from the site link the video from somewhere else maybe. Also like @AntiquatedHorror said there's enough videos about hanging on gore sites by now that there's enough information on how to do it and what not.

Reactions: Jack4230, CatTheBus5689, ReallyTired and 5 others
Upvote 2
dudeidk

dudeidk

Feb 11, 2022
It's a bit iffy, I would advise against it. Plus there's already plenty of videos out there of people hanging with full/half suspension should people want to see them.
Where? If you don't mind can you share any links? I've searched and only came across two. (Swedish livestream and Syrian girl) I've tried google etc to no avail.

Last edited:
Reactions: olkf
Upvote 0
I

Interloper

Jul 23, 2021
Where? If you don't mind can you share any links? I've searched and only came across two. (Swedish livestream and Syrian girl) I've tried google etc to no avail.
If you don't mind wading through literal shit, the /gif/ board on 4chan has had threads in the past. (warning: that board is not for the faint of heart)

/r/makemycoffin has videos too.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jack4230 and dudeidk
Upvote 0
justsayin

justsayin

Jan 30, 2021

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/websites-for-suicide-videos.81715/

Reactions: °Celsuis_Caesar
Upvote 0
S

Someone123

Illuminated
Oct 19, 2021
So I may want to record my full-suspension suicide via a private YouTube link posted here on Sanctioned Suicide
So you guys can see just what the full suspension method is like and if possible to extinguish the idea of it being painful, the video will act as reference material for people who want to CTB by Full suspension, I like to think of it as donating your body to science in some respects.
But now the important question: Is this allowed on this site, (Posting a link to CTB videos of yourself)

Cheers!
Youtube would that this type of content down very quickly, just fyi.

Reactions: °Celsuis_Caesar
Upvote 0
Orbitc

Orbitc

Sorry for my English
Jul 2, 2023
Youtube would that this type of content down very quickly, just fyi.
Yes fcking youtbue just will delete such video. You can ask someone here to post your video on the wesite documentingrealitycom and after post the link on your video here. I hate censorship. I think that everyone who will ctb should make a video so that we can see how effective this or that method is, so that we can evaluate how painful this or that method looks. I want to ctb with sn soon, but I'm very afraid that it will be painful. If I saw at least ten videos about how people die from sn it would give me more confidence and determination. Posting such videos is very important for the community

Upvote 0