• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

T

Tiger

Aug 10, 2022
i'm taking these medicines for my bipolar please someone tell if i can use some of them as an alternative to medicines mentioned in satan's guide
following are the medications i'm on
RISPERIDONE + TRIHEXYPHENIDYL 2MG+2MG
DIVALPROEX SODIUM 500MG
BUPROPION 300MG
ARIPIPRAZOLE 15mg
AND I HAVE PRESCRIPTION FOR
TRIHEYPHENIDYL 2mg
PROPRANOLOL 10mg

befree

befree

Time to do more enjoyable things _____Goodbye_____
Mar 22, 2022
It´s recommended to use an antiemetic, beta blocker and antacid. None of those drugs can be an alternative for an antiemetic or antacid.
Only Propranolol is ok. So you would also need at least Meto or Domperidone. I think an antiemetic is most important.

T

Tiger

Aug 10, 2022
It´s recommended to use an antiemetic, beta blocker and antacid. None of those drugs can be an alternative for an antiemetic or antacid.
Only Propranolol is ok. So you would also need at least Meto or Domperidone. I think an antiemetic is most important.
  • Antiemetic

The second most important step of the method after making the SN drink and swallowing it, is for the SN to stay in your stomach. You are drinking a toxic liquid and your body defences will recognise this and may try to cleanse your body. One of the defence systems is vomiting.

Below is a list of antiemtics in their generic name. Some countries may have a brand name for these drugs:

1. Domperidone
  2. Metoclopramide
  3. Olanzapine
  4. Alizapramide
  5. Chlorpromazine
  6. Prochlorperazine
You only need access to one of the above

Some of you may be on antipsychotics as part of your mental health treatment. If you are any of the below, there is no need to take any antiemetic as they already function as an antiemetic.

Droperidol- 0,25 nM. Benperidol- 0,027 nM. Trifuperidol- 0,4 nM. Spiperone- 0,053 nM. Haloperidol- 2,0. Bromperidol- 2,1. Lurasidone- 1,0 nM. Sestindole- 2,7 nM. Paliperidone- 2,8 nM. Risperidone- 4,9 nM. Olanzapine- 21 nM. Clozapine- 144 nM. Quetiapine- 245 nM

it says if you have risperidone you will not need antiemetic.

C

Coffeebean77

Well… I tried.
Jul 28, 2022
How does one convert nM to mg, say for olanzapine?