• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

SecretDissociation

SecretDissociation

Suicide enthusiast
Sep 11, 2022
Hello, I'm tired of surviving and after seeing some professionals I have become more apathetic.
I'm hoping that this sixth(?) attempt will be my last.

Before you help/rate I just want to preface. I know, I know how painful overdoses can be. I know. But please believe me when I say, I have a pretty high pain tolerance haha and I could sh pretty deep.

I really want to leave this Friday. Please help me.

And I am not religious, but please pray for me. Anything goes.

My plan:

SSRI medication - I understand that there is a stop gap at which some SSRI's becomes null after 10-50 ish tablets(?) but I hope mixing them will negate this effect as most of these medicines interact each other. Anyway, the goal is really to just reach a lethal chemical dose regardless of whatever compounds I use.

Escitalopram 20mg x 28tablets = 560mg
Escitalopram 10mg x 25tablets = 250mg
Escitalopram 5mg x 3tablets = 15mg
Venlafaxine 37.5mg x 18tablets = 675mg
Fluoxetine 40mg x 3tablets = 120mg

Opiod(?) - Now I only have cocodamol 30/500 for this. I understand that the maximum dose is 8 in 24hours but I will be able to probably get another 10tablets on the day.

30/500mg x 10tablets = 5300mg

Anti-psychotics

Aripiprazole (Arpoya) 15mg x 28 = 420mg

Total ingested mg = 7340mg

Medicinal interactions.

Now based on the probably shallow research I have done, Escitalopram has severe interactions with Venlafaxine, Fluoxetine and Aripiprazole causing a drop in sodium levels and a higher rate of bleeding (presumably creating a blood-thinner type thing).

I do not doubt that these interactions will cause me immense pain. But atleast, the effect of bleeding will allow me to go through with slitting my wrist if I do not pass out, experience seizure or puke excessively to the point where there is not enough mg of these in my system.

Other

I am hoping that I will be able to buy some alcohol on the day as most of these medicines do not mix well with the alcohol. I am actually hoping it will make me blackout haha but for now I am focusing on how its interaction with consciousness will make this more severe. However, I am not confident that alcohol will be in the plan. I come from a Muslim family. I also will have to throw some things in the bin on Thursday because of this.

I will also be grabbing some anti-emetic medication, hopefully from the pharmacist. I know it probably won't be strong enough to stop anything but atleast it will be there.

Timing

On Friday morning, I will be waking up at 9 and doing my final selfcare. I will be grabbing the necessaries from the kitchen. Hopefully we have some Orange Juice that day. At around 1015AM I will be consuming the anti-emetic and 1/2 the co-codamol. At 1025-1030 I will go forward with ingesting the medications. At 1035, I will ingest alcohol if available.

When side-effects kick in I will attempt to sleep and/or hold myself in the bathroom. If they become unbearable I will leave the house. I am likely to leave the house at around 12pm.

After

If I don't see the light of the tunnel and I'm experiencing pain I will probably head to our local park to attempt to pass out there and/or slit my wrists if I become desperate.
I am not sure about calling the ambulance or any services. I just want to die.

Please help, thank you. If you read this far, thank you.

Also, if I don't return to the site by the 25th December I am probably dead. Accounting for if I do something stupid like call for help.
And one more thing, can you please wish my Happy Birthday to me. It's on the 4th of December. I don't have anyone to celebrate it with though. Thank you.

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
Imo the mentioned meds are not working for ODs you can rad about wokring ODs in the PPeH or these ones here:

Reactions: LeperGnome
zeevo

zeevo

weakling
Nov 27, 2023
all i can suggest is that you maybe take smth to make sure you don't puke

S

SVEN

Enlightened
Apr 3, 2023
I'm really not sure about the meds achieving what you seek, I'm so very sorry.
However, I can and do wish you a Happy Birthday on the 4th, I've noted the date so I don't forget you, best wishes for all your hopes to be fully realised when the day dawns.

SecretDissociation

SecretDissociation

Suicide enthusiast
Sep 11, 2022
Update- Was sent to emergency services was found by mother. Ready for release in week apparently if I don't show symptoms of 'acute depression'
Note to self- better anti-emetics maybe? and rent a hotel room. Waste of medicine.