• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

D

Dead Man Walking!

Aug 10, 2023
I have already ordered the SN, and it is in transit. I have gotten a prescription for prochlorperazine (3mg buccal tablets) and I'm wondering if they'd be a sufficient antiemetic and how many to take/when to take them in relation to the SN with them being buccal tablets and not metoclopramide or whether I should get some OTC antiemetics on Amazon (if so, which ones).

Also I know that the PPH no longer suggests using beta blockers, but when I got the prescription for the prochlorperazine, the doctor also gave me a prescription for propranolol, and I'd like if someone could tell me whether the PPH no longer suggesting it means that I shouldn't use it or if it's not suggested, but could still make the process easier/better/more peaceful for me.

I also won't be able to get any benzos and I'm wondering if it can still be a peaceful death without them and if there are any OTC alternatives.

Thanks in advance for any help/advice I get.

Dliena

Dliena

𝚂𝚂 𝙼𝚎𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛 𝙽𝚘 : 43,53?
Dec 22, 2023
Unfortunately I'm not able to offer any advice regarding this but I do wish you eternal peace whenever you're ready to go OP.

D

Dead Man Walking!

Aug 10, 2023
Unfortunately I'm not able to offer any advice regarding this but I do wish you eternal peace whenever you're ready to go OP.
That's okay. Thank you. I've never believed in an afterlife of any sort or anything like that, but recently I've been thinking about it a lot and just how much I hope I'm right about there not being one, because I can't imagine feeling the way that I do now for the rest of time with no way out. Sorry for rambling a bit, I know you didn't ask, just the "eternal peace" part of your comment made me start thinking about it again aha. Anyway, thank you so much for the kind words

february in alaska

february in alaska

wandering aimlessly
Sep 13, 2023
I'm also planning on leaving via SN soon, and not being able to find a source for benzos has been the trickiest bit so far. I've heard weed is a good alternative, although I guess access to that depends more on where you live. I've also had people recommend beta blockers to me just to prevent any additional side effects in the moment, so it probably couldn't hurt? But I don't know enough about the science of it all to say one way or another

Either way, you're not alone, this shit is hard to deal with and I'm sorry you've reached this point

D

Dead Man Walking!

Aug 10, 2023
I'm also planning on leaving via SN soon, and not being able to find a source for benzos has been the trickiest bit so far. I've heard weed is a good alternative, although I guess access to that depends more on where you live. I've also had people recommend beta blockers to me just to prevent any additional side effects in the moment, so it probably couldn't hurt? But I don't know enough about the science of it all to say one way or another

Either way, you're not alone, this shit is hard to deal with and I'm sorry you've reached this point
Thank you. I'm sorry you've reached this point too. I know I might be asking a bit much, but if you find a source for benzos would you update me? No worries if not

• Hugs
Reactions: february in alaska
february in alaska

february in alaska

wandering aimlessly
Sep 13, 2023
Thank you. I'm sorry you've reached this point too. I know I might be asking a bit much, but if you find a source for benzos would you update me? No worries if not
Absolutely! I'd appreciate the same. I've been looking all day today and I haven't managed to find anything on the clearnet, but I'll keep my fingers crossed for both of our sakes

D

Dead Man Walking!

Aug 10, 2023
Absolutely! I'd appreciate the same. I've been looking all day today and I haven't managed to find anything on the clearnet, but I'll keep my fingers crossed for both of our sakes
Amazing, thank you. I'll definitely let you know if i find one too. Would you be open to chatting in pms at all? No worries at all if not

• Love
Suicide Girl

Suicide Girl

Feb 28, 2024
Já encomendei o SN e está em trânsito. Recebi uma receita de proclorperazina (comprimidos bucais de 3mg) e estou me perguntando se eles seriam um antiemético suficiente e quantos tomar/quando tomá-los em relação ao SN, sendo eles comprimidos bucais e não metoclopramida ou se Eu deveria comprar alguns antieméticos OTC na Amazon (em caso afirmativo, quais).

Também sei que a HPP não sugere mais o uso de betabloqueador, mas quando recebi a receita da proclorperazina, o médico também me passou a receita do propranolol, e gostaria que alguém pudesse me dizer se a HPP não está mais descobrindo isso significa que não devo usá-lo ou se não for sugerido, mas ainda assim poderia tornar o processo mais fácil/melhor/mais tranquilo para mim.

Também não posso obter nenhum benzo e estou me perguntando se ainda pode ser uma morte importada sem eles e se existem alternativas de venda livre.

Agradecemos antecipadamente por qualquer ajuda/conselho que receber.
proclorperazina está no livro de ppeh 2023 como substituto para metoclopramida..então acredito que seja a mesma dose 3 x 10 mg 40 minutos antes de ingerir SN..quanto ao propranolol ppeh cita que é um item de luxo apenas para reduzir a taquicardia..ele não recomenda como necessário no método mais
Também estou planejando sair via SN em breve, e não conseguir encontrar uma fonte de benzos tem sido a parte mais complicada até agora. Ouvi dizer que a maconha é uma boa alternativa, embora eu ache que o acesso a ela depende mais de onde você mora. Também recebi pessoas que me recomendaram betabloqueadores apenas para evitar quaisquer efeitos colaterais adicionais no momento, então provavelmente não faria mal? Mas não sei o suficiente sobre a ciência de tudo isso para dizer de uma forma ou de outra

De qualquer forma, você não está sozinho, essa merda é difícil de lidar e sinto muito que você tenha chegado a esse ponto
não teria tanta certeza sobre a maconha ser uma boa alternativa..faço o uso diário a 9 anos e ela me causa certo pânico em situações de estresse..desde o 1° ano de uso até hoje então posso falar com propriedade que ela não te acalmaria durante o ctb..tente conseguir benzos nem que tenha que mentir para um terapeuta/psicólogo

february in alaska

february in alaska

wandering aimlessly
Sep 13, 2023
Amazing, thank you. I'll definitely let you know if i find one too. Would you be open to chatting in pms at all? No worries at all if not
For sure if you'd like to! I'm not great at responding in a timely manner but I am always down to lend an ear <3

proclorperazina está no livro de ppeh 2023 como substituto para metoclopramida..então acredito que seja a mesma dose 3 x 10 mg 40 minutos antes de ingerir SN..quanto ao propranolol ppeh cita que é um item de luxo apenas para reduzir a taquicardia..ele não recomenda como necessário no método mais

não teria tanta certeza sobre a maconha ser uma boa alternativa..faço o uso diário a 9 anos e ela me causa certo pânico em situações de estresse..desde o 1° ano de uso até hoje então posso falar com propriedade que ela não te acalmaria durante o ctb..tente conseguir benzos nem que tenha que mentir para um terapeuta/psicólogo

(Desculpe se esta tradução está ruim)

Provavelmente não conseguirei obter benzos através do meu psiquiatra porque estou tomando outros medicamentos para a saúde mental que poderiam interferir. Mas parece que uma inscrição é a maneira mais confiável de obtê-los para quem pode... é uma droga para o resto de nós :')

• Hugs
Reactions: Suicide Girl
Naked Weapon

Naked Weapon

Watch another angel die
Jan 7, 2024

Weed is especially helpful considering that it also functions as an anti-emetic.

F

findmybridgesocal

Dec 25, 2023
I have already ordered the SN, and it is in transit. I have gotten a prescription for prochlorperazine (3mg buccal tablets) and I'm wondering if they'd be a sufficient antiemetic and how many to take/when to take them in relation to the SN with them being buccal tablets and not metoclopramide or whether I should get some OTC antiemetics on Amazon (if so, which ones).

Also I know that the PPH no longer suggests using beta blockers, but when I got the prescription for the prochlorperazine, the doctor also gave me a prescription for propranolol, and I'd like if someone could tell me whether the PPH no longer suggesting it means that I shouldn't use it or if it's not suggested, but could still make the process easier/better/more peaceful for me.

I also won't be able to get any benzos and I'm wondering if it can still be a peaceful death without them and if there are any OTC alternatives.

My very limited understanding is propranolol is no longer recommended because the benefit is uncertain. There are no significant causes for concern of it causing harm. So if you already have it, it's probably worth taking.

xmissellax

xmissellax

Need My Peace
Feb 25, 2024
Hey! I'm planning on using buccal too and phenagran :) not quite sure on the dosing of buccal. Happy to chat in dms if you are! Planning to go by SN soon

U

Umacon

Jan 20, 2024

SN will be my method some time soon. Me regime will be SN, meto (domperidone), paracetamol, xanax(I have many of them due to my anxiety) and I plan to have propranolol also. Propranolol is no longer a suggestion in PPH but I will take it for any tachycardia may occur that may make me panic.

Reactions: Lost cherry
D

Dead Man Walking!

Aug 10, 2023
SN will be my method some time soon. Me regime will be SN, meto (domperidone), paracetamol, xanax(I have many of them due to my anxiety) and I plan to have propranolol also. Propranolol is no longer a suggestion in PPH but I will take it for any tachycardia may occur that may make me panic.
the pph says 20x30mg oxazepam, 50x10mg diazepam, but doesnt give an amount for xanax. how much will you take?

R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
Not much advice but i do wish you all the best and hope it all goes smooth for you.

S

StarryEyed

PMs aren't my thing
Mar 14, 2024
Sounds like a good plan. How can I find out the dosage needed of these medications? Please?

U

Umacon

Jan 20, 2024
Sounds like a good plan. How can I find out the dosage needed of these medications? Please?
Here you can find the information needed

Reactions: StarryEyed