• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

S

SFB123

Apr 5, 2021
I fasted for 12 hours. That should have been okay. Yeah I'm taking tylonel, chugging OJ and taking vitamins.

Failing sucks I've failed at partial suspension hanging and now this. It's like why can't I just die already? The SN was from PC. I bought it October 28th

I bought it from PC. Others here said that is, in fact, the realy deal.
Hi, first I wanted to say I'm so sorry for your experience. Also I have never heard of PC before, are you sure it's called PC and not something else?

almaranthine

almaranthine

Wizard
Nov 28, 2019
When I first read this post, I was horrified and really started to question the method, as I have also chosen SN. Now that we collectively have some more details, I am starting to put together what happened here... somewhat.
As far as what antiemetics OP took and what dosage or regimen was followed, she hasn't clarified.

She says she fasted for 12 hrs but was that 12hrs before she took the first sip at 9am? Also, she says she finished half the 30g glass (approx 15g) at around 10am... so what happened in the time space between that glass and the one she ended up taking later at night, technically the next morning at 4am?

IntelligentLeg, I apologize if I am misunderstanding the time frame here. I hope you begin to feel better and I am sorry you suffered through this attempt. I also hope you do not feel berated by questions here. Since this is such a popular method, many are concerned. However, it sounds like due to sipping the first cup (about 15g) you were able to keep the mixture down... did you then pass out after taking the first glass? Then wake up at 4am the next day essentially and try to take the 20g glass, which then caused you to vomit, etc? It could be because of the spacing out of dosages, and because you puked most of the second glass up, that there was simply not enough SN ingested at one time to be fatal for you. Again, I am so sorry you were in such pain and experienced these nightmarish symptoms.

Reactions: Source Energy, xBrialesana, LastFlowers and 11 others
makethepainstop

makethepainstop

Visionary
Sep 16, 2022
Data request here:
#1. Body weight of subject
#2. Stomach contents/ fasting time
#3. Purity of SN used
#4. Foods and liquids ingested 24 hours prior to attempt
#5. All medications, prescriptions, vitamins and over the counter meds ingested 24 yours prior to attempt
#6. Any non conventional health or genetic conditions.
It is possible that any or all of the above conditions and or traits could have interfered with the success of this event.

Reactions: delayedcactus, LastFlowers, y0dha and 5 others
W

Wunderkind

❤️Travel by bus
Nov 25, 2022
With all due respect, am I the only one skeptical about this thread? I don't want to offend anyone, forgive me

Reactions: moggedtodeath, Midnight-rain, LastFlowers and 20 others
almaranthine

almaranthine

Wizard
Nov 28, 2019
PC is 99% purity, technical grade SN for anyone wondering

Reactions: heavyeyes, makethepainstop, SamTam33 and 1 other person
Jarni

Jarni

Memento mori
Dec 12, 2020
Maybe the fact of sipping gave enough time to the restorative enzyme methemoglobin reductase to act. And SN was not able to overwhelm it with this timing.
NB: the screenshot below is from the OLD version of PPH.
IMG 20221212 202933

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: SmokeEater, letmegetout, Tobacco and 10 others
Mofreeko

Mofreeko

Arcanist
Apr 7, 2019
With all due respect, am I the only one skeptical about this thread? I don't want to offend anyone, forgive me
You're definitely not the only one...

Reactions: Talvikki, y0dha, MelancholyGirl and 7 others
W

Wunderkind

❤️Travel by bus
Nov 25, 2022
You're definitely not the only one...
There are a number of inconsistencies. I'm not an expert by any means. I just read different threads, but from this user everything looks more like a horror story. Forgive me... But I can't be silent

Reactions: LastFlowers, y0dha, EndlessDespair and 4 others
Jarni

Jarni

Memento mori
Dec 12, 2020
There are a number of inconsistencies. I'm not an expert by any means. I just read different threads, but from this user everything looks more like a horror story. Forgive me... But I can't be silent
This story remembers a little bit this one from 2020: https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/today-is-the-day-sn.45752/
The person there vomited instantly, this was the cause of the fail there.

Reactions: Wasabi and Wunderkind
Mofreeko

Mofreeko

Arcanist
Apr 7, 2019
This story remembers a little bit this one from 2020: https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/today-is-the-day-sn.45752/
The person there vomited instantly, this was the cause of the fail there.
Can we maybe, just *maybe* entertain the idea that OP isn't telling us the full story here?

Reactions: Talvikki, MelancholyGirl, Lostinspace and 6 others
W

Wunderkind

❤️Travel by bus
Nov 25, 2022
Can we maybe, just *maybe* entertain the idea that OP isn't telling us the full story here?
Post supposedly your photo in this thread and not write all the details? Where is the logic?
Post in thread 'Im alive after ingesting 20g of SN' https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/im-alive-after-ingesting-20g-of-sn.105150/post-1805399

Mofreeko

Mofreeko

Arcanist
Apr 7, 2019
Post supposedly your photo in this thread and not write all the details? Where is the logic?
Post in thread 'Im alive after ingesting 20g of SN' https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/im-alive-after-ingesting-20g-of-sn.105150/post-1805399
It takes very little sn to get cyanosis. You can take 1 gram or less and still have your lips and nailbeds to turn blue.

Reactions: 𖣴 nadia 𖣴, releasespieces, Wasabi and 1 other person
CTB Dream

CTB Dream

Disabled. Hard talk, don't argue, make fun, etc
Sep 17, 2022
Vry sorry hqppen suffer, other hand people take less sn die

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Cathy Ames, Wasabi, tyasma and 1 other person
W

Wunderkind

❤️Travel by bus
Nov 25, 2022
It takes very little sn to get cyanosis. You can take 1 gram or less and still have your lips and nailbeds to turn blue.
I do not like when they do not finish speaking as the author of the thread. Lots of confusion. This is how you can slander a person. But honestly, I do not believe in such a difficult experience as described in the first post. But this is my subjective opinion, I can be wrong and wrong. Forgive me

• Yay!
Reactions: LastFlowers, IntelligentLeg and Mofreeko
deathissosad

deathissosad

I will find you in the afterlife my Nanes. -boov 😢
Nov 17, 2022
You said you drank half of a 30 grams cup, then made a 20 grams cup and drank it. So how much did you actually take?
Curious on this as well. OP seems kinda reluctant to say

Reactions: CrappyMJ
IntelligentLeg

IntelligentLeg

Nov 6, 2022
Look, I'm not going to sit here and answer every single little question. You feel the need to slander, thats on you. Next time I'll live stream it for you, ha ha not. I just wanted to share my personal experience. You do you buddy.

• Yay!
Reactions: Asiam, Nowako, EndlessDespair and 3 others
gomenasai

gomenasai

Student
Sep 30, 2022
OP are you well now? No more blue skin?

Reactions: Jarni
W

Wunderkind

❤️Travel by bus
Nov 25, 2022
Look, I'm not going to sit here and answer every single little question. You feel the need to slander, thats on you. Next time I'll live stream it for you, ha ha not. I just wanted to share my personal experience. You do you buddy.
When can we expect the broadcast? You previously wrote that you will no longer touch SN

Mofreeko

Mofreeko

Arcanist
Apr 7, 2019
Look, you can't post a horrific failure thread for a method that a lot of people are planning to use and just refuse to elaborate on the conflicting info you've provided. It makes you look extremely sketchy.

Reactions: moggedtodeath, Talvikki, Mr. ‘K so? and 24 others
W

Wunderkind

❤️Travel by bus
Nov 25, 2022
I'm going to pass on the SN. Never again for me. I didn't work when it really should have. It has worked for others and probably will continue to work well for other people. I wasn't one of them unfortunately. Also, my whole body hurts like hell. So both mental and physical pain.
Now you're writing a live broadcast.... OMG

W

Wunderkind

❤️Travel by bus
Nov 25, 2022
@IntelligentLeg Forgive me for my rude answers and do not hold evil. Hope for understanding. I just have a lot of questions and no answers

Reactions: donealready and IntelligentLeg
CrappyMJ

CrappyMJ

Apr 2, 2019
When you blatantly avoid any question about dosage etc. it does seem a bit weird, hope you can understand that

Reactions: Midnight-rain, LastFlowers, y0dha and 8 others
deathissosad

deathissosad

I will find you in the afterlife my Nanes. -boov 😢
Nov 17, 2022
Im sorry to say but as well as how fast her lips and nails turned back to normal something definetly isnt adding up. Sorry to OP if she feels slandered but shes answered all questions except for ones that are contradictory to her story. I do believe she is suffering but i dont believe the full story here.

Reactions: Willthishelp?, Relic, Midnight-rain and 11 others
Judy Garland

Judy Garland

HoHum
Mar 23, 2022
This makes me very scared. I plan to take my SN in a few weeks and I am very afraid of failure and the illness that comes with failure. I can't be in this life anymore. I just can't. I'm so scared now.

• Hugs
Reactions: LastFlowers, tilly17, Cathy Ames and 6 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It sounds like the OP went through a horrific experience so maybe others should stop being so disrespectful. Nobody has to answer loads of questions or share loads of details, to expect someone to do that is incredibly selfish. I bet none of you would feel like doing that if you went through an experience like what the OP went through today. It's sad how suffering people are treat so badly, even on here.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: doneWithThisSh1t, LateForTheBus, xBrialesana and 20 others
Emmie

Emmie

Oct 19, 2021
This is giving me flashbacks to that thread a while back where someone failed after taking SN from IC! There was a lively debate that went on for many pages and which ended inconclusively IIRC. At any rate, I'm just going to trust in the fact that SN seems to be lethal for the vast majority who fast and take their back up drink if needed.

Best of luck to you, OP. I'm sorry it didn't work out. Please consider going to the doctor to make sure you've suffered no long-term damage.

Reactions: Cathy Ames