T

TiredOfFailure

Oct 31, 2023
Me method is SN. I'm concerned over the lack of meto, It can be acquired without prescription here, went to buy it yesterday but it's in short (like zero) supply. As a substitute I'll use Maalox chewable. I took two in the morning, two in the noon and I'll also take another two in the afternoon after taking 450mg Seroquel XR & 1mg Xanax. I'll also take 375mg Seroquel IR an hour before drinking my SN. I'll prepare three glasses of SN just to be safe.

Yesterday I broke my 100h fast with some cashews (around 100g) and another 100g today in the morning.

I don't know yet if I'll go through with it as I don't have a proper antiemetic. I'll post later if I go through with it, normally I wouldn't with a botched method but life dysphoria is unbearable.

Any advice regarding my method is welcome, pro-lifers begone.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Sannti, Crono, todeswunsch and 7 others
LaVieEnRose

LaVieEnRose

Angelic
Jul 23, 2022
Can you wait until you acquire proper meto?

• Hugs
Reactions: ropearoundatree, DeadHead and thewalkingdread
MeowTheFlemishCat

MeowTheFlemishCat

"The snake that cannot shed its skin perishes"
Mar 3, 2023
Can you elaborate on what you mean with "life dysphoria"

Reactions: DeadHead
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It's certainly understandable just wishing to be eternally free from this existence, I wish you the best with your plans.

• Love
Reactions: ropearoundatree and TiredOfFailure
lunchbox

lunchbox

Nov 18, 2023
I wouldn't worry too much about the antiemetic. As far as I understand, it's not necessary for the efficacy of the CTB method unlike fasting beforehand. It's only to prevent you from purging what is still in your stomach. The SN will taste unpleasant, but it really depends on how strong your reflex is/how sensitive your stomach is.

First generation antihistamines can provide mild anti-emetic effects. Maybe chase the solution with a little bit of water or something sweet if you think the lingering saltiness is going to make you feel sick.

If you've got the correct dose, fasted for long enough before, you will become unconcious before any serious nausea sets in.

Reactions: TiredOfFailure
Some place nice

Some place nice

This world makes me sick
Oct 18, 2023
I hope you find peace.

• Love
Reactions: ropearoundatree and TiredOfFailure
T

TiredOfFailure

Oct 31, 2023
In 100h I've only eaten 200g of cashews, it'll be around 12 hours since I ate the last 100g

lunchbox

lunchbox

Nov 18, 2023
I think that anxiety and SI are more likely to make you feel sick and nauseous, so please do your best to stay calm and comfortable!

T

TiredOfFailure

Oct 31, 2023
I've also taken 6mg of Bromazepam in the noon. I'll take my usual 1mg Xanax and the Seroquel will help numb both anxiety and thinking.

briarrose

briarrose

pretty handsome awkward
Sep 30, 2023
i wish you peace and that, if you do ctb today, the other side is exactly what you hope it'll be. godspeed

• Love
R

roguetrader

Experienced
Feb 17, 2021
Being willing and able to down the additional glasses of SN in the event you puke should bring you success even without meto.

T

TiredOfFailure

Oct 31, 2023
Being willing and able to down the additional glasses of SN in the event you puke should bring you success even without meto.
What scares me is the "fuck it all" mentality of Seroquel, I might vomit and not even give a fuck or pass out. :/

T

TiredOfFailure

Oct 31, 2023
I'll go through with it, in about two hours I'll drink SN.

• Hugs
Reactions: Deleted member 65988 and Praestat_Mori
R

roguetrader

Experienced
Feb 17, 2021
Just be sure with your decision. One glass, even with puking, can be lethal. SN is not something you should just "test" with heavy doses. That being said, good luck if you proceed

• Hugs
Reactions: ropearoundatree and Praestat_Mori
アホペンギン

アホペンギン

Jul 10, 2023
I wish you the best with your plans, I hope you achieve peace.

There may be some very severe problems concerning nausea and vomiting after you drink SN due to the improper antiemetic you plan to use, I hope you don't struggle too much..

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Praestat_Mori and TiredOfFailure
T

TiredOfFailure

Oct 31, 2023
In 25 minutes I'll take my Seroquel IR and in 55 SN.
I just drank my SN. It wasn't that foul, just salty as fuck.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Sannti, Praestat_Mori and Unknown21
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
I hope you had a peaceful transition. May u find peace! Farewell!

D

Deleted member 65988

I hope things went well.

Reactions: Praestat_Mori
A

Anon1337

Mage
Oct 1, 2018
Goodbye.

Reactions: Deleted member 65988 and Praestat_Mori
hi-okbye

hi-okbye

7.7.2023<3
May 5, 2023
i don't have much advice but i wish you luck with your method. and if you decide not to go through with it, we'll be here for you either way.