• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

R

Ready2GoNow

Sep 10, 2020
Tbh I don't think I would. Sure money doesn't directly buy happiness, but it definitely does indirectly. I'd be happy if I was living in a beach house in Hawaii, didn't have to worry about finances or anything for that matter, could hire the best therapist there is, could spend my days doing things I enjoy.

instead I'm broke as fuck, have to slave away 5 days a week in exchange for 2 days of freedom, just to earn enough to cover my bills and not much more. Can't afford to do things that bring me happiness (like travelling). Being rich would change everything. Why do some people get born into rich/loving families, and others into poor/abusive ones? What kind of shit is that

T

tiredflower

Sep 28, 2020
I feel the same way. Money is a huge worry of mine. If I could be rich and not have to work it would be even better. I fought so hard to get out of hospital after they recommended long term therapy, but I can't afford to not work. I wanted to stay tbh, so I could finally try and get better.

so fucking shitty. People say 'money doesn't equal happiness' but it really does if you're so so depressed and need help but can't physically afford to.

LastWhisper

LastWhisper

Who cares if I'm drunk?
Oct 29, 2019
I have a work from home, where I earn enough money that allows me to buy almost everything I need without having to worry about it. And I even have extra money that I don't know how to spend. So I'm completely fine with my finances, but it does not prevent me from CTB.

T

TheQ22

Enlightened
Aug 17, 2020
I have a work from home, where I earn enough money that allows me to buy almost everything I need without having to worry about it. And I even have extra money that I don't know how to spend. So I'm completely fine with my finances, but it does not prevent me from CTB.
What do you do, if you don't mind me asking?

LastWhisper

LastWhisper

Who cares if I'm drunk?
Oct 29, 2019
What do you do, if you don't mind me asking?
I'm a programmer. But I'm living in a country where the money I earn costs a lot more than where it comes from, so I can afford the same things as people here on a pretty good job. Not a rich, but no problems with this at all.

Reactions: TimeToBiteTheDust
T

TheQ22

Enlightened
Aug 17, 2020
I'm a programmer. But I'm living in a country where the money I earn costs a lot more than where it comes from, so I can afford the same things as people here on a pretty good job. Not a rich, but no problems with this at all.
Ah cool. You don't know how to fix wordpress problems do you lol?

Infinite Conscious

Infinite Conscious

Experienced
Aug 18, 2020
I could copy the entire first post and agree 110% with every word.
Money can definitely make all the difference in the world... there are very few things that money can't buy, directly or indirectly.

And I wouldn't even ask to be filthy rich... just - "a little" rich.
A million would do the job. Euros, dollars, pounds, any would do.
And a million is like peanuts for today's multi-billionaires.

This doesn't mean that I wouldn't off myself eventually... but I would first spend the money, traveling, snorting, enjoying.
What a week it would be, with a million bucks... With 10M, a month... and so forth.
Pure, sophisticated, hedonism.

But somehow I don't believe I would become a profit junky, like 99% of all the rich people are.

W

Worthless_nobody

Enlightened
Feb 14, 2019
No, I would 100% postpone ctb. I could get treatments I can't afford, I would be able to lead a much better life because being poor and having mental/physical issues is worse than rich with issues. With money I could be helped. In the end no I'll still ctb once my family is dead.

W

Worthless_nobody

Enlightened
Feb 14, 2019
I feel the same way. Money is a huge worry of mine. If I could be rich and not have to work it would be even better. I fought so hard to get out of hospital after they recommended long term therapy, but I can't afford to not work. I wanted to stay tbh, so I could finally try and get better.

so fucking shitty. People say 'money doesn't equal happiness' but it really does if you're so so depressed and need help but can't physically afford to.
This!! You summed it up perfectly. I'm devastated I literally cannot afford to get any help to try and see if I can lead a better life. Thanks to the atrocious health care system in my country my options are go in debt, suffer, or die. It's such bs.

Panna

Panna

Enlightened
Aug 31, 2020
I doubt it, money can't fix social skills, you also cant buy friends with it, as a kid richy rich taught me this heh.

T

tiredflower

Sep 28, 2020
This!! You summed it up perfectly. I'm devastated I literally cannot afford to get any help to try and see if I can lead a better life. Thanks to the atrocious health care system in my country my options are go in debt, suffer, or die. It's such bs.

they don't give us much chance do they! Yet they're quick to jump on websites like this and try and ban them. Fucking fed up of it all!!

Reactions: Worthless_nobody
Rue89

Rue89

Visionary
Feb 10, 2020
I would ctb eventually, after I enjoy some of the distractions that money can buy, then I'd buy N and ctb.

Reactions: ready 2 go
LonelyNick

LonelyNick

They/Them, He/Him
Jul 15, 2020
Yes. Money can't buy health or love.

W

Worthless_nobody

Enlightened
Feb 14, 2019
they don't give us much chance do they! Yet they're quick to jump on websites like this and try and ban them. Fucking fed up of it all!!
Nope they give us no chance. I have begged and begged for help but money always stands in my way. It's so messed up I can buy so many things to ctb with yet I can't get one bit of actual help for my mental/physical issues because I can't afford it. I'm in US and people say "just get on Medicaid"...sadly it's not that easy for many people.

T

tiredflower

Sep 28, 2020
Nope they give us no chance. I have begged and begged for help but money always stands in my way. It's so messed up I can buy so many things to ctb with yet I can't get one bit of actual help for my mental/physical issues because I can't afford it. I'm in US and people say "just get on Medicaid"...sadly it's not that easy for many people.

its so so messed up. I can't imagine what it's like in the US having to find healthcare. I'm in the UK however, albeit different, I can't afford to be In hospital. I'm self employed, so wouldn't get any money for being off sick. Therefore would lose my house. If I ever went in hospital, I'd come out homeless. Can't win

ready 2 go

ready 2 go

done with life
Apr 16, 2020
I might stay a little longer if I was rich, but ultimately money can't buy happiness. I'd grow tired of my riches after a while and still go through with ctb

More money would actually enable me to die in a more peaceful way funny enough. I could afford N :pfff:

Reactions: Wayfaerer
Infinite Conscious

Infinite Conscious

Experienced
Aug 18, 2020
I'm devastated I literally cannot afford to get any help to try and see if I can lead a better life. Thanks to the atrocious health care system in my country my options are go in debt, suffer, or die. It's such bs.

And which country would that be?
Just curious, not that any country would have a significantly better mental health care system... they probably suck everywhere.
If the people from the US and UK are dissatisfied with their HCS's, imagine what people from poorer countries would say.
Is ANYONE satisfied with their country's health care system?