• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

M

Mi Mi

No One Special
Mar 18, 2024
This may be harsh. But I really fucking hate you snitches.
I don't understand your purpose.

I still do videos on YouTube speaking about my feelings and updates on how things have been since getting out of the psych ward.

I have this delusional fantasy that maybe an advocate for Assisted Suicide will reach out and want to use me as a spokesman. And also for people to see that depression and being suicidal doesn't have a specific look or stereotype.
I now know that's not true because assisted suicide is really only for terminal illness that can be seen.

I have tried Pegasos and they sent me a suicide hotline link.

Anyway

For some odd reason I searched on YT SS to see if anything came up.

My anger boiled over from some of the things I've seen. But one stuck out so I clicked the video.

I believe it's a woman so I'll say she.

She says the creators are incels and misogynistic.
She said the site encourages Suicide.
She said the site provides links to sellers who provide drugs to commit suicide.

I got angry because I haven't seen any of that.
Shit if there is a link to what I need please I beg give it to me. She said it's passed out like candy.

As much as I hate a "✌🏾pro lifer"✌🏾
As much as I hate a " It Gets Better "✌🏾
I can tap into my empathy and understand why you would say that.
Believe that.
I get it must be hard and scary to think you could lose someone to that kind of death.

What I don't understand is why would you tell the world about a place you once needed for comfort just because you recovered.
Why do you now get to decide that everyone can and should be saved.
How did you decide that telling everyone will now save the same people you once experienced the same feelings as.

Then God forbid after your "✌🏾recovery "✌🏾
You relapse and now you wanna come back.

I understand family who must have so much grief and shock when they lose their child..sibling..etc. But blaming SS is not logical.
But Majority...Not All..but Majority of the families contribute to the many feelings one has to determine they want to end their life.

And I know since my last attempt it has made me very angry and hateful.

But I do...I hate you.

You have no right to tell where you went in despair just because now you want to live.
Not only tell but then go on a we must shut them down crusade.

I don't get it.

If you want to recover...great.
If you change your mind...great..you can.

But to go on a fake we care and let's shut it down campaign really pisses me off.

Are you gonna pay my bills
Are you gonna make my family whole
Are you gonna provide me resources that will help me with finances, educational resources, job resources, treatment for counseling and affordable medication resources and the luxury of time to participate in those resources while maintaining everything else in life.
You gonna provide me a safe space to vent without wanting to lock me up like a criminal. Or shove drugs down my throat.

No you won't.
The government could provide those things if they wanted but they don't and they don't because they don't really care.

We're here to work and make money for the fortunate ones.

It drives me insane that people really don't care or understand until they have a mental breakdown.

But once your breakdown passes you now point the finger at the remaining and automatically they must be fine because you're fine.

I don't understand why your recovery means to prevent my dying.
Why can't you mind your business.

I'm learning there is a difference when it comes to suicidal people.
And I do hate that you feel how you feel.

But shut the fuck up when it comes to others.

Because people can't mind their business and go on with their recovered life I've missed on opportunities that I could of gotten the resources I need to end my hell on earth and I know it's wrong but for that
I hate you
And I hope you get a big reminder again as to why you were here in the first place.
And when you do I hope you agonize over it as much as I do.

Just like any illness you can relapse.
It could be days...weeks..months.

The worse is years.

It could be over the smallest thing.

Don't tell me AND prevent me from ending my life.

Turn your head the same way heads were turned when maybe I could of been helped.

DogSandwich

DogSandwich

You know, like a failure
Apr 4, 2024
Hypocrisy seems to be an innate piece of the human experience, as disappointing as that is.
I agree, the idea of somebody "recovering" from suicidal ideation and then crusading is infuriating.
Self-annihilation is a right and cannot be detached from general experience or dismissed as an aberration. But those that felt the grasp of the blackness of God's plan and then forgot it are desperate to convince others that what they felt was a dark dream and not the bitter touch of truth.

Sprite_Geist

Sprite_Geist

NULL
May 27, 2020
She said the site provides links to sellers who provide drugs to commit suicide.
It is hypocritical how the Sanctioned Suicide community is accused of promoting an Involuntary Celibate ideology, but those who make this accusation are also against the choice of suicide, and might even berate a suicidal person for trying to end their own life. I think this is comparable to certain so-called "incels" who it is said that they supposedly feel entitled to another persons body and affection; they have a very similar mindset to those who they criticize.

M

Mi Mi

No One Special
Mar 18, 2024
Hypocrisy seems to be an innate piece of the human experience, as disappointing as that is.
I agree, the idea of somebody "recovering" from suicidal ideation and then crusading is infuriating.
Self-annihilation is a right and cannot be detached from general experience or dismissed as an aberration. But those that felt the grasp of the blackness of God's plan and then forgot it are desperate to convince others that what they felt was a dark dream and not the bitter touch of truth.
Very well said
Thankyou 💛

ForgottenAgain

ForgottenAgain

On the rollercoaster of sadness
Oct 17, 2023
This may be harsh. But I really fucking hate you snitches.
I don't understand your purpose.

I still do videos on YouTube speaking about my feelings and updates on how things have been since getting out of the psych ward.

I have this delusional fantasy that maybe an advocate for Assisted Suicide will reach out and want to use me as a spokesman. And also for people to see that depression and being suicidal doesn't have a specific look or stereotype.
I now know that's not true because assisted suicide is really only for terminal illness that can be seen.

I have tried Pegasos and they sent me a suicide hotline link.

Anyway

For some odd reason I searched on YT SS to see if anything came up.

My anger boiled over from some of the things I've seen. But one stuck out so I clicked the video.

I believe it's a woman so I'll say she.

I got angry because I haven't seen any of that.
Shit if there is a link to what I need please I beg give it to me. She said it's passed out like candy.

As much as I hate a "✌🏾pro lifer"✌🏾
As much as I hate a " It Gets Better "✌🏾
I can tap into my empathy and understand why you would say that.
Believe that.
I get it must be hard and scary to think you could lose someone to that kind of death.

What I don't understand is why would you tell the world about a place you once needed for comfort just because you recovered.
Why do you now get to decide that everyone can and should be saved.
How did you decide that telling everyone will now save the same people you once experienced the same feelings as.

Then God forbid after your "✌🏾recovery "✌🏾
You relapse and now you wanna come back.

I understand family who must have so much grief and shock when they lose their child..sibling..etc. But blaming SS is not logical.
But Majority...Not All..but Majority of the families contribute to the many feelings one has to determine they want to end their life.

And I know since my last attempt it has made me very angry and hateful.

But I do...I hate you.

You have no right to tell where you went in despair just because now you want to live.
Not only tell but then go on a we must shut them down crusade.

I don't get it.

If you want to recover...great.
If you change your mind...great..you can.

But to go on a fake we care and let's shut it down campaign really pisses me off.

Are you gonna pay my bills
Are you gonna make my family whole
Are you gonna provide me resources that will help me with finances, educational resources, job resources, treatment for counseling and affordable medication resources and the luxury of time to participate in those resources while maintaining everything else in life.
You gonna provide me a safe space to vent without wanting to lock me up like a criminal. Or shove drugs down my throat.

No you won't.
The government could provide those things if they wanted but they don't and they don't because they don't really care.

We're here to work and make money for the fortunate ones.

It drives me insane that people really don't care or understand until they have a mental breakdown.

But once your breakdown passes you now point the finger at the remaining and automatically they must be fine because you're fine.

I don't understand why your recovery means to prevent my dying.
Why can't you mind your business.

I'm learning there is a difference when it comes to suicidal people.
And I do hate that you feel how you feel.

But shut the fuck up when it comes to others.

Because people can't mind their business and go on with their recovered life I've missed on opportunities that I could of gotten the resources I need to end my hell on earth and I know it's wrong but for that
I hate you
And I hope you get a big reminder again as to why you were here in the first place.
And when you do I hope you agonize over it as much as I do.

Just like any illness you can relapse.
It could be days...weeks..months.

The worse is years.

It could be over the smallest thing.

Don't tell me AND prevent me from ending my life.

Turn your head the same way heads were turned when maybe I could of been helped.
Really well said, I totally agree. Just because some recover it doesn't mean all will or that all can. It's so easy to leave a link to a suicide hotline and feel good about yourself, like you have done something. You've done nothing, there's practically no help out there, we have pretty much to fend for ourselves. Everyone wants to tell us how we should live or recover but none of those people want to actually put in the work to help us.

Silent_cries

Silent_cries

I wish I could delete my trauma...
Aug 10, 2021
If I were to guess, she probably got manipulated by other pro-lifers into becoming one herself. Unfortunately that could happen with recovery. If you think about it, it unfortunately makes sense that recovery could turn some ppl into pro-lifers. Recovery does in majority of cases involve seeing proffessionals, and majority of proffessionals as we know, are pro-lifers. They will try to manipulate you into becoming a pro-lifer weather you like it or not, and tbh I suspect that's what happened to her.
Don't get me wrong, if you want to go for recovery that's perfectly fine, just make sure never to let the proffessionals manipulate you. In fact, try to avoid the entire pro-life vs pro-choice topic if possible and try to just focus on the treatment tbh.

onbekend

onbekend

Experienced
Jan 14, 2024
I don't understand why every time someone comes out with a "exposé" on this site, whether it be a youtuber like Tantacrul or a big news platform like the NY Times they always feel the need to bring up how the founders of this site were also creators of Incel forums. Like, How does that help their argument? The people who originally created this site no longer manage it and even if they still did, this site has nothing to do with the Incel community.
Of course, one click away or just some simple common sense and these people would know that, but I guess that's just too hard for them.

ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
I think I know who you're referring to and I hate snitches too. They are just absolutely vile and disgusting. It's why I dislike most people who recovered because they just turn a 180 and act like devout pro lifers again. It's infuriating. Not to mention at how the people who snitch on this forum has pretended that they found this forum to be useful when they never did.
If I were to guess, she probably got manipulated by other pro-lifers into becoming one herself. Unfortunately that could happen with recovery. If you think about it, it unfortunately makes sense that recovery could turn some ppl into pro-lifers. Recovery does in majority of cases involve seeing proffessionals, and majority of proffessionals as we know, are pro-lifers. They will try to manipulate you into becoming a pro-lifer weather you like it or not, and tbh I suspect that's what happened to her.
Don't get me wrong, if you want to go for recovery that's perfectly fine, just make sure never to let the proffessionals manipulate you. In fact, try to avoid the entire pro-life vs pro-choice topic if possible and try to just focus on the treatment tbh.
I sort of believe that, to recover fully, one must have the pro life mindset. Sure, there could be a few exceptions but the majority of people who successfully recovered seem to be completely pro life again. Or perhaps they were always pro life but sort of casted that aside when they were suicidal due to their emotions? It's almost like being pro life is a requirement for recovery and I wouldn't be surprised if it was because mindset does play a lot into recovery even if said mindset is irrational
I don't understand why every time someone comes out with a "exposé" on this site, whether it be a youtuber like Tantacrul or a big news platform like the NY Times they always feel the need to bring up how the founders of this site were also creators of Incel forums. Like, How does that help their argument? The people who originally created this site no longer manage it and even if they still did, this site has nothing to do with the Incel community.
Of course, one click away or just some simple common sense and these people would know that, but I guess that's just too hard for them.
They do it to intentionally give this site a bad reputation. I forget which thread it was in but one of @RainAndSadness' threads does point this out. Similarly, now that R&S is pro choice and doesn't follow any socially negative beliefs (aside from being pro choice around suicide... which I don't think should be negative but it unfortunately is), the media intentionally mention nothing about her

returntothevoid

returntothevoid

curiosity kills
Jul 20, 2023
I find the older I get the more libertarian I become in my values. I'm very pro free speech, even for views I vehemently disagree with, so the thought that people might begin to shut down this website infuriates me to my core. I can't help but worry this is going to happen soon, however, because the more people that use it, the more people who recover or talk about it or even people who don't recover but tells their friend about it and they check it out and spread the word to normies. My wish is that people do recover, and that's great if they do, but there's just always something comforting about there being different spaces that exist on the internet that you can go to.