Aug 11, 2024
Probably what the fuck did I ever do to you for that mistreatment

• Aww..
Reactions: Aprilfarewell4
C

CantDoIt

Mage
Jul 18, 2024
I would apologize because I know I did life wrong, if that makes sense. I wasn't meant to act the way I did or make the decisions I made.

Reactions: Ruru-san, lizzywizzy09 and hereornot
R

ramon

Aug 10, 2024
If there's no one else to talk to, I would have that plain vanilla introductory conversation many of you would have with any stranger at any group meeting you're new to (language exchanges, home improvement clinics, conventions, vocational courses).

Under those circumstances, I would never mention any of my 'disagreements' with his modus operandi. However, should he attempt to judge me for my wrongdoings, I would go into defensive mode and expose any arguments againsts the way he approched every situation related to my wrongdoings.

I would definitely apologize to him should he prove me wrong for any justifications regarding my actions, but definitely I would not apologize for CTB.

In any case, I might try to hold a calm conversation with him (although I might also do the opposite), but I would certainly not abandon the use of satire, sarcasm, nihilism or cynicism should I sense any social toxicity in his speech.

Last edited:
M4rii

M4rii

life is pain
Oct 8, 2023
"I'm sorry" or "why me?"

• Aww..
Jeav

Jeav

Aug 1, 2024
Why create suffering as a condition of learning

Cyagangy

Cyagangy

We ball to the grave
Apr 27, 2024
I dont really believe god exists I was christian before and thought alot of the bible is bull so stopped but lets say he exists, you ctb and here you are face to face with him. would you blame him? what would you tell him?
Thanks for giving me a good run.

stayedtoolong

stayedtoolong

September ♡
Aug 13, 2024
I grew up in a Christian household but I'm quite agnostic I believe is the right term. If I came face to face with God at my last moments and they took me by my hand and welcomed me home I don't think I'd be too upset. I'm sure they've heard my cries and prayers to return home anyway. I think I'd be happy. I was told that in heaven you get a "book of life" so I would ask to read mine and see all the different ways my life would have turned out.

O

OverIt1976

No joy, no peace. Apathy reigns supreme
Aug 8, 2024
If... IF there is a god, I'd ask why send us to live a shitty life only for us to fail and remove ourselves from it

preoppostmortem

preoppostmortem

god bless your transsexual heart
Jul 15, 2023
ask if he really cares if I'm queer, not religious in the slightest but i'm from a red state and i get biblethumpers up my ass all the time. plus my grandma on my dad's side is devout to say the absolute least (if i had to trace my mental issues to anyone I'd guess her first, she is VERY unstable), mom and i argued about how she'd react just bc i cut my hair and started dressing more masculine.

religion as a whole kinda fascinates me though and the idea of some higher being who loves you unconditionally is nice. but if there's a god there's probably a hell and suicide is a sin apparently. so before i burn in hell forever and a day i'd like to know what i really did to deserve it.

sos

sos

Experienced
Jul 22, 2024
i'd throw the "english or spanish" at him

who's laughing now

• Yay!
  • Wow
Reactions: GuessWhosBack and Zhendou
Zhendou

Zhendou

Alive
Sep 17, 2022
"Why create people whose soul purpose is to go to hell?"

emptydreams

emptydreams

Ozymandias
Aug 13, 2024
I dont really believe god exists I was christian before and thought alot of the bible is bull so stopped but lets say he exists, you ctb and here you are face to face with him. would you blame him? what would you tell him?
did you ever hear me when i asked for guidance

Jon Arbuckle

Jon Arbuckle

Aspiring Corpse
Jul 23, 2024
"Are you mad at me?"

N

newjourney

Jul 1, 2024
It wouldn't be 'god' as in the religious context but if I was face to face with 'source' or the 'creator' of this world, I would quite simply walk in the opposite direction away from them. No negative emotion, just pure disappointment at how badly they failed and how shit they are at their job. They are not deserving of anything else.

T

ThisIsMe1357

May 20, 2024
Oh my, so many queries:

1. How does the universe work
2. What is the point of life
3. Why do people have to suffer
4. What would happen if I tied a buttered toast to a cat's back and let if fall

• Yay!
Reactions: Ruru-san
H

hereornot

May 16, 2024
Sorry, i didn't know. I had bad teachers.

Reactions: maniac116
voc_89

voc_89

Experienced
Apr 10, 2023
this is a hard one. I am a religious person. Despite having all these thoughts of hate, anger and wanting self-deletion. When the time comes for me to CTB i knowingly would throw away that aspect of myself. So not expecting this to occur as this is the greatest sin u can commit

No More Tears

No More Tears

I'm tired of missing the bus.
Jul 26, 2024
Only thing is would say.... 200w

• Yay!
Reactions: GuessWhosBack and maniac116
null_blank

null_blank

just passing through
Aug 14, 2024
"Thank You."

Reactions: maniac116
Willy Wonka

Willy Wonka

Student
Dec 15, 2021
I don't even know what to say but here we are 😬

CelesteLove

CelesteLove

A fallen angel.
Jul 16, 2024
I would only say that I'm sorry for everything

Reactions: hereornot
GuessWhosBack

GuessWhosBack

The sun rises to insult me.
Jul 15, 2024
So, Drake or Kendrick?

• Yay!
Reactions: MrsNobody
MrsNobody

MrsNobody

nostalgic isolation
Feb 4, 2024
Nothing because nothing I say would matter. Hypothetically if it did exist, it clearly already gives no fucks.

Reactions: lizzywizzy09 and Tony24